It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The other Face of YOU,when....YOU go crazy!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
You don't know but I know,the other face of You.
When you go mad about something for one day, for one week ,for one month for a year or forever you have another face.
If you look in the mirror in those moments you will see you,the same one maybe the same beautiful face as always,but NO,You don't know that you have another face.You will smile and you will tell yourself that no one will know about how you feel,about the harm you've done or it's been done to you.

But what is the other Face of YOU!

Imagine what happened to Smeagol the way he was transformed in his and by his madness to have the Ring,the power...
The same with us,just like Zombies we transform our selves, and the energies of our body give us another face.

Is this real?Yes it is though we cannot physically see the ugliness of us in those moments we have physically in terms of energy another face.

Maybe some of you dream someone who hate you with that face,it cannot be described in words ,but if that real face,will be expressed physically then the planet will look populated with monsters.

Maybe suffer could give us a more beautiful face but as long as there is Hate,that other Face will be there in the front of your eyes though you don't see it.

How often YOU see your other Face?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I tend to keep mine hidden away pretty well by being a good hard working citizen however he does show his face from time to time in fact he came out to play last night for the whole of a couple of minutes.

I really hate to see good people get punished when they show that face, at the end of the day we are animals and it is in our nature to have that side of us, some of us like me suppress it better than others.

I did have one episode a few years ago when someone put me and my pregnant partners life at immediate risk, I lost it and was more of an observer. The situation was dealt with and no one was hurt however if the police had seen me I would have been locked up.

As in a physical sense I would not like to lay eyes on my other face.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Why?

Has somebody made a comment about how you look?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Soldier81

at the end of the day we are animals and it is in our nature to have that side of us
We are the only"animals" on this planet with intellect.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Yes I have seen it a couple times a year

during panic attacks

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

As in a physical sense I would not like to lay eyes on my other face.
Maybe others see that face of us and they don't realize that and because of that they cannot describe it.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Yes I have seen it a couple times a year during panic attacks
I understand you ,and I think is more about the other face when we do harm or when we are harmed by others,illness it's something not necessary related to feelings of the other face.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I think this is an interesting thread for many reasons. The "other face" we have is most easily seen in others. The situations that bring out the "other face" are rooted in the denial of that face.

I am all my faces, even the ugly ones, perhaps especially the ugly ones. I cannot change what I do not acknowledge.

Frodo had compassion for Smeagol, why was that?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

am all my faces, even the ugly ones, perhaps especially the ugly ones. I cannot change what I do not acknowledge.
We cannot see that other face,not others,but as we are acting they can see our behavior ,the other face is a part of us very present only for the eyes of the mind.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Sorry I respectfully dissagree. If we wish to look, we can see any face we have. Most choose not to see. If we were unalbe to see those faces then acting as a profession would not exist. Actors utilize mirrors to practice faces so they can portray different characters emotions.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Actors utilize mirrors to practice faces so they can portray different characters emotions.
That is true,but to see what others think about us we must see the other face,maybe another way to find out the truth the we are so willingly to find.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
No one comment about anything,it's all about the other face we have,and we don't see it.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Frodo had compassion for Smeagol, why was that
Compassion in the fight for the ring,as we have no compassion for each other in the fight with our greed.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
"Beautiful" and "Ugly" are just opinions. Just because you think this "other side" of people is ugly doesn't mean that people should change to make YOU happy... Let them be as they are smiles and frowns...

Originally posted by diamondsmith

at the end of the day we are animals and it is in our nature to have that side of us
We are the only"animals" on this planet with intellect.

Yeah, so what's your point?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

"Beautiful" and "Ugly" are just opinions. Just because you think this "other side" of people is ugly doesn't mean that people should change to make YOU happy... Let them be as they are smiles and frowns...
"in terms of energy another face".

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Compassion in the fight for the ring,as we have no compassion for each other in the fight with our greed

On the face of it, pun intended, what you say is true, it is not the answer I was looking for. Think about it some more and get back to me.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

it is not the answer I was looking for
It was not the answer that I intend to give!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Maybe suffer could give us a more beautiful face but as long as there is Hate,that other Face will be there in the front of your eyes though you don't see it.

How often YOU see your other Face?

I dont know if suffer will suppress the energy output facial responses or (other face) I think LOVE/PEACE/TRUTH/can eliminate the negative effected more. Suffer can cause the harm&lost feelings which may generate the energy output facial responses as negative other face or MEAN face or FACE of harmed or attacked, basically suffer may generate the same faces of aggression.

Personally I experience that side of me or (OTHER FACE) when I encounter unfair balance either from: wars -financial strain of many who only want to feed their families-HATRED OF ANY KIND. Or just when I feel bad about ignorance being placed upon a species unaware of the evol behind it. This causes my frequency to change which may effect my energy output facial display or (other face)

The faces you may see are faces in distress and the others who are not in distress may feel the need to be attackers so they have mean other face..

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Personally I experience that side of me or
The other face of us is a fact and unfortunately we cannot see it,it's something else that is very real and unreal in the same time,but others can see though they don't realize that, it is not an attribute of us, it's beyond our understanding and in the same time very human,the other face we could have it on long term or short term.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Personally I experience that side of me or
The other face of us is a fact and unfortunately we cannot see it,it's something else that is very real and unreal in the same time,but others can see though they don't realize that, it is not an attribute of us, it's beyond our understanding and in the same time very human,the other face we could have it on long term or short term.

I see do you feel its more related to what humans really are?? That other face?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join