It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sounds around the world explained!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I do believe i have discovered the true source of the sound everyone is hearing around the world.

Nobody can hear see what is making the noises right? The aliens are under ground

Another good one is from the movie Cloverfield. Listen to the monster as the battle is being fought.. sounds like the other noises to.

Am i saying i believe all this stuff? No. I am posting this for fun because of the similarities.

edit on 18-1-2012 by Bonkrh because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2012 by Bonkrh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bonkrh
I do believe i have discovered the true source of the sound everyone is hearing around the world.

Nobody can hear see what is making the noises right? The aliens are under ground

Funny you mention aliens being underground, it reminds me of a thread I was going to post. I heard from a few different sources that clamed the government knows of 6 different.... well just look up the video on youtube look up " the man who shot a gray" to cut to the chase I guess I have wondered if the seismic activity acroos the world that has been getting worse may be due to wars fought underground by E.I.'s there is a lot of evidence to support this theory, ufo's diving into and out of lakes and oceans. The bermuda triangle... so on and so forth.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
page 10 my post

beat you too it but i should of started a new thread lol

easy sounds to make/edit/copy

some of them sound like guns shelling in the distance
some of them sound like motorcycles driving down highways
some of them sound like erm thunder !
and some just sound like movie sounds

as posted in an earlier thread both me and my partner heard the w.o.t.w tripod sound and it could of possibly been the roadworks round the corner.
So until i either hear it , see a ufo/alien very close up ill just continue on hoping to see something within my lifetime

but fingers crossed ww3 doesnt happen !!!!!

peace to all

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
its not in the ground ...or aliens.....finally we will see the true extent of the damage to the world due to nuclear accidents...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I like that idea ... especially because we have been told, aliens come from outer space, so we are only looking in that direction for answers and proof ... meanwhile they are hiding beneath us ...

new topics

top topics

join