It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some good UFO Pics taken in Kent/Essex UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Hello Everyone,

I have not seen these posted on ATS before so I though I would bring these forward as some of the most interesting pics I have seen for a while. These were seen this year twice in south east england UK over two dofferent counties. Link to Daily Mail online source for images and news: www.dailymail.co.uk...

I saw these being discussed on a morning chat show and thought it was pretty interesting. What sparked my interest was the fact that these photo's are very similar, take at different locations a week apart. BUT, as the article righly points out that once you have one sighting in an area, you tend to get copy cat sightings over the next few weeks. Again we have the age old issue of reflection from light sources on the ground (As the first 6th jan photo "UFO's" were not seen until the image was uploaded to a PC. ) , Photoshop, only one photo each time was taken (At least I can't find any other images or references on the web), and so on.

So its interesting but easily faked.

I can't add the images straight into ATS....so if someone else can then go ahead.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
They are both pictures of a reflection caused by recessed spot lights in a ceiling. The double glazing is causing a double image.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Yep. nothing more.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Yep you could be right. I see it now. Although the 2nd image was taken outside, but I think the article says the person saw them and had to stop his car to take the photo. But again that was the 2nd image , so he could have just jumped on teh band waggan and needed a bit of attention or something. But, again no proof that either was taken inside or out, and both photo's have been clearly cropped.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Pax et Intellectus

Already posted yesterday , the pictures are reflected lights .
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Picture of reflected ceiling lights for comparison .

edit on 18-1-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

new topics

top topics

join