It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The rabbit whole of mismiforman/disinfomation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
As I read more and more post and threads on information seeding into our heads, I can't help but to wonder how much of what is released to the public is fish bait. For example, the people we know that have been swarn to secrecy have not been knowingly swarn to "leak" false information to further throw us deeper and further from what's really going on. How much of the information on this site and many others like it, contains nothing but "sandbags". Let's say the sounds in the sky that some have been reporting around the world were created ether logicly or it is the disinformation agents posting this. Look at the time and energy that would have been wasted talking about this when we have factual things like re-elections and such going on right now. FTR I believe in much of what I have been seeing and hearing on ATS. But its just a little food for thought.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Critical/logical thinking.
Use it.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by FejkNick

At this point in life, it seems difficult to assume what's logical with so much deciet in our lives. To define what might be logical you must first have a clear stuctual basis for what is possible therefore logical. With todays secrecy, over some of the most mundane princibles in life, its hard to tell a dream from reality. Let alone what is a standalone cold hard fact.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by punisher2012
reply to post by FejkNick

At this point in life, it seems difficult to assume what's logical with so much deciet in our lives. To define what might be logical you must first have a clear stuctual basis for what is possible therefore logical. With todays secrecy, over some of the most mundane princibles in life, its hard to tell a dream from reality. Let alone what is a standalone cold hard fact.

All i have to say: if it sounds like bull#, it most probably is bull#.
If some one tells you they have the truth, stop listening. If some one says: I'm searching for the truth and this is what i have come up with so far: keep listening.
That's how i reason.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Nothing wrong with that brother. I just don't like the idea that we are wasteing our lives, time, energy, and focus on things we are not even sure exist. We have a clear problem right now and it seems we reach for outside solutions or something that may captivate our imaginations instead of doing the hard work that needs to be done to fix what we KNOW is wrong.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by punisher2012
Nothing wrong with that brother. I just don't like the idea that we are wasteing our lives, time, energy, and focus on things we are not even sure exist. We have a clear problem right now and it seems we reach for outside solutions or something that may captivate our imaginations instead of doing the hard work that needs to be done to fix what we KNOW is wrong.

Be the change you wanna see in the world.
Don't dig into the issues that are too big. Keep it local. Does your town have issues? If yes, try to solve it. You cant change something that are on the other side of the world.
Much love.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
punisher,

I think the response you got is totally correct. The independent critical thinking is what separates truth from fiction. We all are born with cognitive abilities to observe and learn various things. I agree that it is a waste of time, but it is the life we live in. It is up to you to make the difference.

GG

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Thanks Glinagood I agree`, it was a late night and i might have rambled abit.

new topics

top topics

join