It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One-Heaven a strange website looks to be the NWO plan in detail

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

I think the number 13 is actually unlucky for them rather than us, and they've deliberately made us frightened of it too. Apparently on Friday 13th, 1307 the Grand Master of the Knights Templar and sixty others were arrested and later burnt at the stake. It was the biggest disaster they'd ever had and set them back years, no wonder they still remember it in fear.

With regard to the website document, I think it has nothing to do with the NWO. In the 'Great Order of Guardians' section, it mentions "the families, the children, the husbands and wives" - none of which will exist in the New World Order. Families and marriage will be a thing of the past - as we can see happening now - and pregnancy will be limited to reduce the world population. Those behind the NWO would not even consider using such terminology in a document anyway, they prefer cold and impersonal words like "colleague" or "partner". It's more likely that the Knights wrote this to discredit the Jesuits again.

I've read a lot of theories connecting the Jesuits and the NWO but I don't believe them. Firstly because the Knights have always despised Jesus (allegedly spitting on the cross in their ceremonies), and secondly I've come across the most appalling, disgusting, sleazy fiction written around 'Jesuit' characters that is just typical of the Knights. If anything, I reckon the Jesuits are fighting against the NWO.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Firstly, on the UCADIA website in their "Laws" section they say that a ruler is ONLY recognised by a BLOOD connection (eg: inheritance) and ABOVE all others is a PRIEST class that is above the law. These statements in itself should be enough to scream NWO one religion.

Frank O’Collins’ Great Great Grandfather was an ex-Attorney General of Australia…which means his family is part of the ruling elite!!

However after watching this video interview I have no doubt this is a NWO front and Frank O'Collins is a shill stooge!:

54:30 he admits he grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth! More evidence his family is part of the elites!

55:00 - he admits (in symbolic speak favoured by Freemasons) that he is a trator and will go back to his elite gang after the SHTF!!

1:02 - he admits he agrees with the NWO manadate that the "fat lazy slobs" don't deserve to think for themselves.

1:03 he says "I have no right to predict (what will happen) and no right to judge" after he calls people pigs in a barn yard and predicts the 4 horsemen of the apocolyst in 2012 on his website! Contradictions a plenty lol

Finally, in the first 10 minutes he talks about the Roman Church and Charlemagne giving times, dates etc that are COMPLETELY wrong - check his info out for yourself. For example, Charlemagne was NOT an original founder of the RCC like Frank says. There are plenty of these lies, which again demonstrates he speaks DIS-INFO and most people don't question him.

NWO shill 100%

edit on 28/1/12 by WorldObserver because: (no reason given)

edit on 28/1/12 by WorldObserver because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join