It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor Calls Police, Child Services on Mother Who Refuses to Vaccinate Son

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

I'm of the same opinion as you. My one boy came down with chicken pox AFTER receiving vacc...BOTH my boys got the pneumonia vacc, guess what? My older boy got pneumonia twice, back to back years, both times in October & serious enough that the little guy had to be hospitalized for 3-4 days each time. My younger boy ended up with walking pneumonia...I no longer allow the flu shot. My kids have not missed a day of school yet this school year...Knock on wood.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by j.r.c.b.

Yup, I'm sure everyone remembers what happened with the polio vaccine back in the day. After they started giving them out the cases of polio significantly increased. Not to mention the death rates, and other horrible side affects.

More Info: Polio Vaccine History
edit on 18-1-2012 by ExposingYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope
Please keep your unvaccinated children away from mine, I don't like to have ANOTHER posting in my daycare saying "Kindergartengroup xyz is closed for a case of ...". This always happens at the worst of possible times, I have to find a day nanny in shortest while, and its *nearly* always the unvaccinated child in that group.

Yeah, sure, there ARE risks - but your kid WILL get the disease anyway it could have had in a very much alleviated form as a vaccination. And now they have to send all the other kids back to their parents just because ONE mother didn't have her child vaccinated, thank you so very much.
edit on 18-1-2012 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

Hate to be the breaker of bad news here. My daughter had the chicken pox vaccine and she got the chicken pox anyway right along with almost everyone in her class. Yep that vaccine reallllllyyyy worked... sarcasm noted. One little boy ended up in the hospital he was so bad, guess what? He'd had the vaccine also.

Not to mention, if only ONE mother didn't have her child vaccinated, what's the worry then eh? Only ONE child should end up with the illness, the one not vaccinated.

Harm None
Peace

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
reply to post by DJM8507

Have you had access to medical reports of children who became autistic after getting their vaccinations? If not, then you are in no position to pose as a "researcher".

I have had years of looking at autistic children's medical records as I was an intake worker for a government-funded clinic for pervasive developmental disorders (autism spectrum disorders) and mental retardation. WITHOUT EXCEPTION, all children who presented as autistic (this does not include Asperger's, which is hereditary) were perfectly normal until their toddler shots, when they were bombarded with way too many vaccinations, became ill, and lost their abilities to smile, communicate, babble, and most of the other things toddlers do.

The diagnosing physician at our clinic admits that the shots were the seminal assault on the immune system which caused the brain damage. The parents can confirm the absolute normalcy of their babies until the multiple vaccine injury.

I tend to feel, after reading those many reports, that the MMR might be the straw that breaks the camel's brain, so to speak. My own daughter got the MMR as a toddler and became extremely ill with measles, complete with the horrible rash and high fever. The doctor acted offended that I would even suggest that his precious MMR vaccine gave her the measles, then later had to admit that the batch contained live viruses and it did give her the disease that it was supposed to prevent.

I used to be very pro-vaccine. I would be the first in line for flu shots when they gave them away for free at work. After my years seeing the harm these vaccines do, I don't believe in them anymore.

Unless you have been on the front lines and have actual access to medical histories, all you are reading is biased bunk.

I appreciate you sharing your experience. Unfortunately, as I said earlier, it is complete hearsay and there is no data to back up what you are communicating. I really wish a study would show what you are telling me, as that would help remove any doubt from so many of our minds. But there are no studies that show that, even when they looked for the exact connection you are telling me about.

Your job exposed you to children with such disorders, and the fact that they occurred during the course of vaccinations may or may not be related. Did you ever run across a case of a child not getting their vaccinations and developing a developmental disorder? If you could point me to a study that shows the MMR is causing this I would really appreciate it. You were in a very focused population group, and most studies take the broad overall population into consideration which drastically changes things it would seem.

Most of what I have read essentially show that many signs of autism or other disorders tend to arise between 9months to 18 months of age, showing themselves subtly or more extreme, with major tells happening between 2-4 years of age. The MMR is given at around 1 year of age, so it is right in the middle of a time that such symptoms could start showing. Unless an infant has been tested for signs of autism it is also hard to tell if were autistic or not prior to the MMR, especially if the parent is not looking for it or is untrained.

Also, i did not "pose" as a researcher, i said I have spent years RESEARCHING, given the information available to the public. Please do not confuse the two. And if you are counting personal experiences, I have known hundreds of people whose children have received their full vaccine schedule and their children did not develop autism or allergies or diabetes or asthma, etc. I also know a few others whose child does have autism or allergies but do not know if that can be attributed to the vaccines.

Of course, all of this could be boiled down to conspiracy and the pharma/medical industrial complex suppressing information on their quest for profits.

Again, I appreciate your contribution, Thanks again.
edit on 18-1-2012 by DJM8507 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

Could you be more specific as to the disease they closed your preschool for? Also, how do you know which child caused the closing, and if they were vaccinated or not?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ExposingYou

It's about time -an unvaccinated child is endangered-with mass transportation you can be anywhere in the world in 72 hours and there are places where diseases are endemic. So what happens when an unvaccinated child contracts one of these diseases and is maimed or killed by it? Its my feeling that to not vaccinate your child(provided the child isnt immunocompromised) is neglectful

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by aprilc1

All I can say is that a vaccinated child has the same chance if not greater of catching whatever disease you are talking about. But, hey it's just advice. You can do whatever you want to do.

"The greatest threat of childhood diseases lies in the
dangerous and ineffective efforts made to prevent them."
Robert Mendelsohn, MD

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The doctor should be punished for child abuse. Even if one day it turns out that everything in those needles are fine to be injected (which I strongly doubt), the doctor still harmed the child mentally by calling CPS and the police. He also harmed the mother by taking her child away and injecting a cesspool of random chemicals into the child without her consent.
It is not the governments place to be the watchdogs of children. Believe it or not, the parents usually tend to know better than the government when it comes to children. The government needs to get its dirty hands off of the kids, and for once let the parents have control over their children.
This stuff gets me so aggravated. If I was that mother I would be searching for blood.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
One such example involves hundreds of Chinese pharmaceutical plants. After creating and shipping a tainted batch of the blood thinner known as heparin to the United States, 81 people died as a result of taking the drug. What’s truly amazing, however, is the number of individuals who die on a yearly basis from overall pharmaceutical deaths. As fatality numbers skyrocket from properly taking pharmaceuticals drugs, the death toll has now outnumbered traffic fatalities according to the most recent statistics.

You may think that many supplements and regular pain relief drugs are exempt from this faulty manufacturing, but that is in fact untrue.

Amazingly, nearly all the aspirin and vitamin C consumed in the U.S. is made in Chinese plants that never see an inspector. Thankfully, a solution does exist. It is important to pick only high quality supplements that utilize food-based ingredients and are devoid of toxic fillers and synthetic ingredients. This is a rule that can be applied to virtually all food products and nutritional items — your health is worth more than saving a few dollars on cheap supplements that could result in extensive medial costs down the road.

www.fourwinds10.net...

Now, does anyone really want to talk about unregulated products? Or is ignorance required?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
My nephew was born healthy nothing wrong with him, until he got his six month shots. He started to not move like he used to, now he has autism but who really knows what caused it. I'm not a doctor and i don't know how vaccinations work but i do wonder why they need to give all these shots to an infant within 15 months seems like to much to me.

Birth- Hepatitis B
1-2 months- hepatitis B
2 months- DTaP (diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis) vaccine, Hib vaccine, polio vaccine, pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PCV)
4 months- DTaP, Hib vaccine, polio vaccine, PCV.
6 months- DTaP, Hib, polio (6-18 months), PCV, hepatitis B (6-18 months)
12 months- MMR (12-15 months), Hib (12-15 months), chicken pox (12-18 months), PCV (12-15 months)
15 months- DTap (12-18 months)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Please keep your unvaccinated children away from mine, I don't like to have ANOTHER posting in my daycare saying "Kindergartengroup xyz is closed for a case of ...". This always happens at the worst of possible times, I have to find a day nanny in shortest while, and its *nearly* always the unvaccinated child in that group.

Yeah, sure, there ARE risks - but your kid WILL get the disease anyway it could have had in a very much alleviated form as a vaccination. And now they have to send all the other kids back to their parents just because ONE mother didn't have her child vaccinated, thank you so very much.
edit on 18-1-2012 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

Actually if the vaccinated kids parent's payed more attention to the nutrition they fed their children the illness you are so worried about would be alleviated just as quickly if not more so than a vaccine.

Germs are GOOD for you contrary to what modern medicine has been trying to teach people over the last several decades. Being in contact with germs with a healthy immune system backed by proper nutrition is basically a workout for your immune system in which it simply gets stronger and better at keeping illness at bay.

The plethora of antibacterial hand-soaps that really just create super-bugs that a normal well adjusted immune systems aren’t acquainted with yet isn’t the fault of the immune system…it’s the fault of an arrogant medical community that thinks they can rid the world of germs and get away with it…
that s*** is there for a purpose people…

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Smart mom. I dont want anything the government wants to put into my kids. Shows how "free" we really are lol

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

You should read the actual studies instead and you will quickly realize how corrupt the pharma industry "safety" studies are.
With gardasil one they for example injected the "placebo/control" group with adjuvants.
And there is absolutely no study to show the long term safety of this vaccines, as the studies only go on for weeks. If you get for example some auto immune disorder month(s) afterwards then it is just brushed off as unrelated to the vaccine.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

This is just a couple of steps down from calling the cops because someone is violating protocol (protocol being a willing submission to the controlling measures of the government).

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Interesting article, thanks for sharing.

Alex Jones inflates the story and uses it to reference other topics unfortunately.

Not to say it is not an issue, and a big one, but I find his style overly inflammatory.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

You are aware of the growing number of deaths caused by Whooping Cough on the rise because some irrational people have bought into the lies spread about vaccines? Who is responsible for those deaths do you think?

If other diseases make a comeback and kill and they will, who is responsible for the deaths?

Aspirin is far more dangerous, are you on record calling for aspirin to be taken off the market? Peanut Butter is also more dangerous. Strawberries are more dangerous.

You did notice there were only a tiny number of bad reactions to the latest Flu Vaccines. That vaccine likely saved hundreds if not thousands of lives.

Is this really about freedom, or stupidity and irrational paranoia spread by lies? I think the latter.

Is not denying your own child protection from deadly diseases abuse? What about putting others at risk, is that not stomping all over their rights?

look up the real data and you will find that bad reactions are extremely rare while vaccines save millions upon millions of lives. Problem is your likely not old enough to have been around to see the Polio victims or to have had Whooping Cough yourself among other things.

This madness is just that, madness. We live longer each generation and are healthier in old age. That is a fact. If those who think we are being poisoned are right, the opposite would be true. Therefore, those who continue to make such claims are by definition wrong, irrational or suffering from paranoia.

There were 27,550 cases of Pertussis (Whooping Cough) in 2010 due to failure of adults to vaccinate primarily. While it is survivable for adults, infants and children often die. Before the vaccine paranoia hit the US was down to about 8,000 cases a year. Most children catch it from adults or in school from unvaccinated children and adults.

In September 2010 6 children died in a few weeks in California from just one outbreak. Fully preventable by the way with a safe vaccine. The cause was irresponsible adults.

Pertussis is thought to kill 300,000 children a year worldwide. Again, that is fully preventable with a very safe vaccine. Every one of those deaths is unnecessary. That is the true conspiracy.

Influenza kills anywhere from about 5,000 to 50,000 a year in the US alone. Negative reactions to the vaccines can be counted on your fingers and toes.

I honestly feel for the children of parents who share in the paranoid delusion regarding vaccines. It is abuse.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

Please keep your unvaccinated children away from mine

If the vaccinations work the way they are supposed to and you have vaccinated your children, then you have nothing to fear from children who have not been vaccinated. You can't have it both ways. Either the vaccines work at protecting a body from disease, or they don't. If vaccines cannot protect your children from children who were not vaccinated, then what makes you think the vaccines work?

edit on 18-1-2012 by Jean Paul Zodeaux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I suspect that you don't read the links that have been provided, links that are backed by clinical trials and credible research data.
In the off chance that you just MIGHT educate yourself, I will post a few again.
This one may take you a while, but education sort of works that way.
The Vaccination Racket

This pdf centers on the Polio vaccine fiasco/lie.
Polio: The truth

What is at issue is the actual efficacy of any particular vaccine, and the rights we have to the TRUTH.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

Compare the number of adverse reactions to the results of no vaccines for the truth.

I'm old enough I lived through having the Whooping Cough (almost died at age 6 and was so sick for three weeks I still remember it), the Measles (had to be placed in a tub of cold water multiple times a day to bring my fever down), the Mumps (I was thirteen and had them drop on one side) and the Chicken Pox. Two of my neighbors died from Polio and I still remember standing in line at the school with my Mother when the first vaccine was available.

People don't remember now, because you have never seen it.

You won't find any long term clinical studies showing that the vaccines are a danger except on very rare occasions.

If with the Influenza for instance you know that maybe a dozen will have bad reactions, but it will save tens of thousands of lives, which do you choose? Which is the rational decision?

Nothing in those links changes the facts. Nothing in those links represents a rational point of view.

Again, I offer as proof that every generation we live longer and are healthier in old age. If the entire medical and pharmaceutical industry were in on a massive conspiracy that simply would not be true. That alone proves the whole idea is insane.

No doubt medicine will make mistakes, but the good far, far outweighs the bad.

My own Father, born in 1911 lost five of his brothers to Influenza in 1913. That is reality.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Sorry for the inconvenience. Welcome to parenthood, bud. This is your REAL argument when we get down to brass tacks. You don't like to be inconvenienced. So, everyone let's poison and stunt our children's immune systems, setting them up for a life time of dependance on big pharm so that Man from Europe here doesn't have to get a sitter on such short notice.

Philodemus has stirred the pot.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join