It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Most Evil organisations on Earth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Well guys I have been listening to the guy who made this site up with his Talkshoe weekly show and this guy may come accross as a bit of a nut but he seems to know his stuff so basically all I'm going to do here is throw the links to the six organisations he has listed.

If you believe this is a load of crap just come on here and say what you think but you maybe surprised how this all goes. The guy who writes all this stuff his name is Frank O'collins and has a lot of sites 60 in all to do with a lot of this and basically what we can do to get out of their system and to become competent to do so.

The guy has been studying this thing for over 25 years so he should know his stuff and I believe he does if you have more info jot it down here or listen to his talkshoe discussions every WED at 9:30 EST.

This isn't an ad or a promo mearly letting you all see there is info out there if you care to view it and look into it more to see if he is right. Also don't be scared to go and look through all his websites and have fun.

List of evil organisation

1. one-evil.org...

2. one-evil.org...

3. one-evil.org...

4. one-evil.org...

5. one-evil.org...

6. one-evil.org...

Well this first Video is a discussion from a guy that learnt a lot from Frank

edit on 18-1-2012 by vkturbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
You can take the Nazi SS off of that list as the crimes that they were said to have committed have now been proven to be lies.
edit on 18/1/12 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Wow... that guy tops the crazy-nutjob charts!

What a load of crap...

Altho it does give me the idea of coming up with some outlandish theory about something, making it public and get my 15 minutes of fame also.

That or I'll create my own religion with my own church... like Saint Oprah, The Wealth.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by vkturbo

though this may appear off topic slightly...
a VERY interesting site is a sister site to the one you provide links to one-evil
try one-heaven.org for a look at how the NWO will give total power to the banks. Though a large and complex read and done in canon law style, it probably needs a thread to itself but i am not learned enough to accomplish this effectively as i am a law noob.

The story i heard is that the writer is a direct relation to the original writer of the ecclesiastical canons and wishes to remedy them, a Jesuit (in my humble opinion that damns him to hell if there was one).
What it contains will shock you and especially if you are religious, i recommend its reading especially for the sainthood status of satan! I think this is the final plan in great detail. I would love to hear the impressions of our more learned legal minds here.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
CIA, ATF, TSA, DEA, FDA, MIB. I can name more if needed.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Top 4 imo are:
Bilderberg group
CFR
Tri commission
CIA

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by aussiespeeder

Yes the same guy wrote that site as well he has a lot written about this

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Who do you think runs them?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
VIVENDI.
They control almost everything you see,read and hear.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
And behind every one of them are crypto Jews.
The Synagogue if Satan, those that call themselves Jews, but who are not.

"“In the twenty-third chapter of Matthew, we find Christ charging the false Jews with the same sin that was laid against Cain – namely, that they had become the instruments of Satan for the destruction of the plan of human redemption.  The poison of the serpent had been handed down until that hour; it was flowing in their vein; the blood of the righteous Abel was upon them; they were cooperating with Satan; they had permitted themselves to become a party to the same crime of which Cain was guilty: they were trying to destroy the Saviour of the world even as Cain tried to destroy the line (through Abel) from which the Redeemer was to be born.”  Ibid p 10-12

Today, all of these evil entities are run by the same outfit. Our Athiests in once Christian nations have been created by them after believing their lies, our churches spew out their false doctrines creating false Christians who despise and ignore Christs's commandments and our country is their military might, killing and bloodletting as they dictate around the world. We are nothing less than animals to them. Pure hate, vile and evil.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
number 1 evil organisation on this planet
and the award goes to.....Mankind/Human Beings

regardless of what front or organisation or whatever name they may use there is allways evil humans at the core

call it the illuminati...church..satanists etc etc=same s**t Different smell

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by vkturbo

First off, no offense, but I'm not going to watch a video that has a guy who looks like he just went through some electrocution therapy...and I don't have the time anymore.

Your links also cite some false information and rather fragrantly just makes statements without evidence, hoping we will blindly accept their version.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I watched the first video and the guy in it absolutely does not give conspiracists a bad name. He seemed so normal.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Whoever designed his shirt and did his hair tops my chart for most evil organization.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by delta33
CIA, ATF, TSA, DEA, FDA, MIB. I can name more if needed.

Omg........

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I thought this was going to be about my Home Owners Association

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Gee, can't say I'm glad to be considered evil (I'm not) but this type of information explains the Catholic bashing by a few Protestants on the religion forum.

I knew some girl who did have E.C.T. and when I told her I was Catholic she barred her teeth at me and I was glad there were no knives in the vicinity.

To OP: don't believe everything you are told. Challenge hate filled and fear mongering statements and do a some research at neutral websites.

Thanks for sharing, really.

edit on 1/25/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/25/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: add info

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by delta33

Yea that evil FDA making sure you don't eat e. coli laced beef.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
You forgot Disney.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
1. Jesuits
2. Roman Cult
3. Nazi SS
4. Holy See
5 Illuminati
6. New World Order (Rothschilds 13 Families = The Head of the Beast)

NWO Plans 10 World Regions: "Ten Horns of the Beast"

U.S. Taxpayers Are Funding NWO

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join