It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the MSG in this song (was in a hack on Domain: http://amitec-g.co.il) says it all !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Okay, in my opinion, with all the # going on in the middle east and with Israel I think that we've overlooked Palestine. Me being American Jewish by birth. I've never been over to Israel or Palestine, but I know for a fact that the Palestinian people do have a right to some of the land that was given to the Israelis as a peace treaty. The Gaza Strip is just a battleground that needs to be taken away from Israel and let the people that lived there have their homes. At this point the US and Israel are fighting against Iran and the people that live the simple life, like us in America's are forced to deal with the fact of the war machine of America. By no means am I saying that we have a harder life than Palestine or Israel for that matter, but look at the way that the country is taken all the money from us and sunk it into the machine that's sunk it into the wars across the globe. The American people will jump up to hide anything that they think the powers that be want them to hide. Look at the United Nations building, sitting right in the middle of the biggest city in the US. The Palestinians, especially in the Gaza Strip are completely being overlooked, with the wars America and Israel are waging. We are letting these people die in vain. As the American/Israeli the war machine fights on and I don't like it. In my opinion, I'm glad to see that we've got hackers and hactivism in that part of the world. We need it.

PS if you're just going to troll and bitch, go to another thread because I don't really give a # . This is strictly my opinion

okay, and here's a link below to the actual site that was defaced.link to the hack

OBTW , STOP SOPA !

edit on 1/18/2012 by dedpope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

I think they said "white phosphorus" lol

but quote the line & I'll look it up

new topics

join