It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roaring Sky to Harmonic Sky - !More Footage!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Need to slow dont my imagination....the mental doomsday clock is spinning wildly out of control.
While listening to that, one wonders about all the possible things that it could be including a hoax. But also other weirder ##@%.

Things unknown, and unspoken. Things performed in secret and not for the good of the world.
Yo imagination...Slow the hell down!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
people are faking more of the vids now ..i haven't heard any strange noises and live a stones throw away from the reported UK vids .there are a few going round that are genuine ,the 8min Florida vid is definitively real ..the woman clearly freaks out and call 911 ..to me it sounds like a rocket tester..i know they have them ...Jeremy Clarkson heads to Mississippi where NASA test their Space Shuttle solid rocket boosters. Consuming half a million gallons of fuel, they generate the thrust needed to propel astronauts into space. They're a tad noisy too!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
reply to post by Sek82

Fake as hell.

Same sound as the Kiev video.... Actually I just had a thought. If all these videos are fake the hoaxers must have access to the same sound file the Kiev hoaxer did.

I'm going on a hunt for the separate sound file to upload it

because they sound the same there fake .. LMAO .. right ~!!
and you know their fake because.. ??

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I'm starting to succumb to the viral marketing theory. It would be incredibly easy and somewhat ingenious for a marketing company to randomly choose people throughout the world to send them video of people pointing cameras toward the sky and muttering "what f*ck is that?!?", and then overlaying the audio. All for an upcoming alien invasion flick (which are rather in vogue these days). It's certainly building up a buzz - now whether people would be pissed or pleased to find out it's all a hoax for a movie, that's another story...

The other thing that doesn't fit with that theory, though, is the people on here saying they've witnessed the sounds themselves. Unless they're mistakenly associating ordinary (trucks, construction, etc) sounds with what's in the video (which are pretty obviously not ordinary).

Not sure what to think, but sometimes we should listen to our little Occam..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join