It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roaring Sky to Harmonic Sky - !More Footage!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
So the past few days word has been going around about some "new" strange sky noises. I've experienced the roaring sky, but this is just crazy.. I have no idea how I'd react to this if I personally experienced it.

I honestly want to get to the bottom of it all. Probably internet trolls, probably the real deal. If it's the real deal then something real is about to kick off from the sound of it.
edit on 18-1-2012 by FidelityMusic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
The first video sounds so much different than the others. (This is a good thing) because I am beginning to feel that its not just one sound clip on several different videos. In this one you can actually here the person walking around and interacting with their surroundings. Thumbs up to that vid.

I will comment on the second when the embed is fixed.

2nd video - Once again weird, I wish the guy in the video would have spoken during one of the blasts of noise rather than in between blasts. Just to clarify that the sound and him where present at the same time. I dunno... I want answers too...
edit on 18/1/2012 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Sounds like a factory.

Take these sky noises videos with a grain of salt please... way too easy to fake.

Or take a leaf from my book... "I'll believe it when I hear it myself"
edit on 18-1-2012 by Nomad451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Is this a real phenomenon .. project bluebeam, or youtube hoax craze ?

????

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by zzombie

Its very obvious the majority are fake. I think it's likely that someone really did hear a strange sky noise and record it and it has snowballed from there as fake after fake pours in.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
that first video is exactly what I heard in chicago. EXACTLY. that is the real deal my friend. not one of the fake videos. I'm 100% that's what I heard.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Hey thanks for sharing it... Yeah, as these events catch more and more attention you can expect to see people slap audio from one onto their own video. These both seem unique, though.

Largely, they remain unexplained and I don't think we are seeing hoaxes (for the most part). By the way, this was the part of the url needed in the YouTube embed for that second video: _dV3qpsd89o
edit on 18-1-2012 by Sek82 because: remove embedded video

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
WHAT IN OBLIVION IS THAT?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I have personally heard some of these noises. Don't ask me for recordings, I don't have anything to record it with.

It is often heard early in the morning, on clear days before the daily noise (traffic, etc) starts, It probably continues for some time but is masked by other noise. Sounds like a low rumble. Close to what thunder would sound if a recording was played at low volume on loop.

Edit:
I am in Fiji Islands, if someone wants to know.
edit on 1/18/2012 by kaleshchand because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
The big question is how come nobody talks in any of these videos???

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by kaleshchand

Yeah. The rumbling noise has been heard on every continent in every city/town/village. No explanation as to what it really is. I'm just wondering what these noises are, they are more suspicious than some rumbling.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
All these sounds remind me of this.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by NotApplicable

Governments are releasing their tripods? We'll hopefully come to a conclusion on this soon.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by NotApplicable

yeah, that is always what it makes me think of.

I did just see one earlier that was a hoax using the sound from the smoke monster from lost.... So there are fakes out there. But some of them... I just don't know.

I think likely, most are fake though.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
One more posted on my sub list this time from London.The guy says it might be roadworks sounds just like the Kiev sound so I reckon its fake you have to turn it up a bit as not as loud as other videos but definitely there.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

Fake as hell.

Same sound as the Kiev video.... Actually I just had a thought. If all these videos are fake the hoaxers must have access to the same sound file the Kiev hoaxer did.

I'm going on a hunt for the separate sound file to upload it

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Okay, so something very weird just happened. I thought I heard something and my cat started acting a little bit weird for no reason so I went to open up the window. Silence... It is minus 38 Celcius right now so I quickly went to shut the window and had it almost fully closed when BAM, noise again. Opened it up and... silence... Turns out, it was the wind blowing through the tiny crack in the window. Scared the crap out of me, though, funny thing was is it sounded exactly like these sounds. Harmonic, metallic and windy... Or maybe I have been on ATS too long...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Another new one from the Uk. Again sounding very like the Kiev video.
and this one has a different sound ,

edit on 18-1-2012 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
The fact that there is a news black out on the subject says it all really...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
Sounds like a factory.

Take these sky noises videos with a grain of salt please... way too easy to fake.

Or take a leaf from my book... "I'll believe it when I hear it myself"
edit on 18-1-2012 by Nomad451 because: (no reason given)

no need for me to take it with a grain of salt, and i took a leaf from your book because iv heard this noise myself, not like the ones in these vids but simular. and no, there was no factory or railroad near me.

these noises are very strange!!

the only reasonable explanation i can give myself is thease are frequences coming from the earth itself and rebounding off the athmosphere, i think these are precursers to a big earthquake, were these noises not present before the japan quake? and then died off after it?? i dono im just trying to wrap my head around it all...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join