It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranoid Researcher or Justified Paranoia ?: Is someone watching us learn about 9-11 ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I Just want to say I could be wrong on this, thats why I'm posting

I just want to preface that before 9-11, I was not a big fan of the Bush family. I was and still sure they were pivitol in the murder of JKF, among a few other noteable things. Now with that out of the way.

A couple years after 9-11 I was looking into the connections of the Bush family and 9-11. During that time I had a virus protection progam provided by my employer. It had a tool that could plot on a map where an IP address came from that were attempting to gain accesss to your computer.

I was pretty deep into the whole Bush/9-11 thing. I started to get some alerts and checked them out. Some of the IP's that were trying to or did gain access to my computer were from Texas, Florida, Maryland, and Virginia (Langley). I told my wife we got super paranoid and I layed off for years, basicly until a few weeks ago. The political enviroment has brought back the fire.

Fast forward to last night...

Before I went to bed last night I decided to load up Command Promt and do a Netstat with no open browser and nothing running. I was not too suprised to see some strange IP address connected to some of my ports anywhere from 57990.to.65534. So I ran some Tracerts then did a few reverse IP look-ups.

What I found brought back those erie old feelings. You see ealier in the weekend I was reading a post by BRAVO949 From a Thread by CaptChaos in the post he spoke of a person that I have not really looked into Daniel C. Lewin. He struck me as curious because of how the debunker claimed he was not a Mossad Agent, but BRAVO949 said he was.

During the coarse of the weekend I searched for more stuff debating on making my own thread. Basicly just looking things up and cross referencing. I jumped back down the rabbit hole and looked to see if any new info has came up about the Bush family and 9-11.

Now Back To The IP Address's

There are a few that I can not post because I terminated the connections and exited out of the screens that would of helped me here today to prove ( I hope ) my point. What I found was this :

On some of my ports between 57990.thru.65534 I found something I think MIGHT be strange and thats where you guys come in. I work with RF frequencies I'm not a computer genius. And here they are:

One IP address was from a company in the Bay Area CA. called Akamai. When I searched the company info guess who is behind the systems they are running Daniel C. Lewin. Now I had some links ready to go but Wiki is down now. It states that Mr. Lewin was working for them in some way. Red Flag for me
Since Wiki is down tonight
and here is more :

Akamai Technologies, Inc. employee arrested by FBI for seeling trade secrets to FBI agents posing as agents of Israel. Elliott Doxer offered trade secrets to Israeli consulate in Boston. There may be much more to this story. Akamai is linked to 9/11 and American Airlines flight 11 — Daniel Lewin, an Israeli Sayeret Matkal commando on the flight, was co-founder of Akamai. The FAA reported that one of the alleged hijackers had shot Lewin on flight 11 as it was being highjacked.

www.truthistreason.net...

and

www.bizjournals.com...

Akamai Chairman and CEO, George Conrades, was appointed by President George W. Bush to serve as a member of the National Infrastructure Advisory Committee (NIAC). The NIAC provides the President with advice on the security of information systems for critical infrastructure that supports a variety of sectors of the economy, including banking and finance, transportation, energy, manufacturing, and emergency government services.

Another one was- Houston-based Internet service provider Everyone's Internet. Here is a snip from a google search then the link:

An article in Britain's Daily Mail newspaper (www.mailonsunday.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=322226&in_ page_id=1770) read in part, "We traced hosting anime to the computer servers of Everyone's Internet, a Houston-based firm that boasts it is the ‘world's largest dedicated hosting company,' providing space to one million web sites. The company's chief financial officer, Roy Alvin Marsh III, 45, is a flamboyant Texan whose influential friends include President Bush's Secretary of the Navy, Gordon England, Sharon Bush, the President's former sister-in-law, and her daughter, fashion model Lauren Bush. The firm's chief executive is his 44-year-old brother, Robert Marsh."
.....www.globalpolitician.com... ..

So I'm thinking great am I on some sort of Terrorist watch list now ?

These are just two examples. There were more like Maryland University and few others around Washington. Against the wish's of my wife I'm posting this. Before I went to bed I manually blocked those ports and since then its been clean..

So hopefully some computer guys will read this and prove me wrong and I can put my wife's mind at ease. The netstat commands I used were
netstat
netstat -b
netstat -an
A site you can reference the netstat commands are here : www.bleepingcomputer.com...

And an easy way to do a reverse IP look up for people not as computer savy like myself: www.ip-address.org...

So what do you think? I hope I am wrong on this one.

Please Skeptic Overloard do not delete this thread I know you might of had some issues with people making some eronus claims in the past but this has nothing to do with that. Thats not what this is about. If everything is legit we are on the same team here.

A couple ATS searchs for Akamai:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for reading. Dont be too hard on me if I am way off base. The connections just seem strange.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Dude, I wouldn't be surprised. Go with your gut. Back in the day (around 2005) I had lots of free time and was on ATS quite frequently. The subject matter that interested me the most was 911, just about the time loose change was released. My computer went nuts, especially while on ATS. It had a tendency to refresh and work overtime while overheating. I got scared and conducted a destructive restore.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by WhereAreTheGoodguys

Your OP is not 404d!

Very intriguing stuff, kinda spooky too. I'm going to follow the replies of experts here as I am not...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

This was a very interesting post. Thank you. And, no, you're not paranoid, but you did make me more paranoid.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Almost every single person will have a tcp connection through Akami Technologies as they are a major web host company.

Just curious but do you use windows? Updates Enabled? That software you talked about by the way probably updates through one of akamis web hosting servers.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxJohnson

My wife is more scared than me she does not want to be on some watch list. Put it this way I'm not getting none for a few days.

I could of added more it goes kinda deep. I was debating on re opening the ports to see if anything trys to connect but I don't want my wife to hate me

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strict

Almost every single person will have a tcp connection through Akami Technologies as they are a major web host company.

Just curious but do you use windows? Updates Enabled? That software you talked about by the way probably updates through one of akamis web hosting servers.

From what I have gathered most legit process, exe's, programs do not use those ports. I very well could be wrong. I use Win 7 pro w/ Ghostery and Malwarebyes (paid version) also a main stream virus protection/firewall. I was thinking of using : www.torproject.org... But I'm not sure yet.

I have a good understanding how the internet works for me its more the connections these companys have, to me its a oppertunity for them to funnel the info tag and flag it and whatever.

I will say I work for a very large communications company and there are rumors of a "BOX" in a room that no one is supposed to know or see.
edit on 18-1-2012 by WhereAreTheGoodguys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

The poster below beat me to it scroll down for the explanation.
edit on 18-1-2012 by Strict because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Paranoid?

I don't have the wife's OK to disassemble the cable box and prove there's not a microphone recording everything we say...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

You were using the web at some point, and still had open connections to a web caching company and web host. No big deal. You are not on a terrorist watchlist for being served a page from Akamai or Everyone's Internet. Everyone would be on that list.

Blocking the last ports they connected to won't do anything. Those were just the ports your computer assigned for that particular connection. The next time you connect to Akamai or Everyone's Internet, your computer will just assign a different port.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Tor is a good option if you don't mind slower browsing. Really I only use tor when surfing deepweb wiki's and what not.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

Fair enough, I blocked all ports from the ranges I listed, It does not show those connections or attempted connections any more.

And I still surf get served web pages, videos and streaming just fine. Key part is those sites are not showing up on netstat anymore. I mean before I posted this I reset everything closed all programs release renewed ip and flushed my dns, they were still there.

Dont get me wrong what you say does make me feel better.

Still the connections to the Bush's and a Mossad Agent Daniel Lewin (the very guy I was researching) and Terrorist web sites (like the one that hosted D.Pearls beheading) are kinda of strange. Its like a reverse funnel all leading to the Bush crime family IMHO.

I really appriciate you honest and kind reply.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhereAreTheGoodguys

My wife is more scared than me she does not want to be on some watch list. Put it this way I'm not getting none for a few days.

I could of added more it goes kinda deep. I was debating on re opening the ports to see if anything trys to connect but I don't want my wife to hate me

That's why I'm not married
But seriously, I believe most good men with wives and families wouldn't dare tread any further than you because deep down inside there is that plausible "what if" moment... the one where you are separated from your children and wife, then sent somewhere for a little R&R and "re-education". I'm prepared to go down fighting. I know they keep detailed records to be used against us. Then again, not bein married and all... I suppose a savage beating from a wife could be worse?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Isn't half the fun of being a truther to imagine the men in black are after you ? Adds a slight frisson to life and helps thoughts of being a freedom fighter.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Seriously. It is one thing having the Mossad / Sayeret Matkal after you it is another having your wife mad at you.

Unless of course your wife is with the Sayeret Matkal!

They are the deep cover experts so even if you knew her way before 9/11 that does not mean the boys in Israel did not know you would be right at this juncture of the matirx right now and sent in some gal 15 years ago that you think loves you.

Check for sandy colored partrooper boots in the shoe closet.

But, here is the test. If she is nice to you all the time then she is an Israeli plant. If she gets mad at you for no reason and often she is just a regular woman.

PS - the world's spy agencies spy on people. They have billions to burn so it is not unreasonable that they have spent a couple bucks on us for talking about them.

Originally posted by WhereAreTheGoodguys

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
kinda hard to believe the government would be sloppy enough to get caught from Tracert on MS DOS Prompt, normally you would need a program like PuTTy to pick up on hidden packets being sent to your open ports from a secure ip address. Check your router and see who's connected to your network, if the government is snooping around your computer, trust me , they wouldn't get caught by a script kiddy playing in command prompt. 65534 is infamous as a tcp backdoor port but actually more well known as an udp port which does not guarantee reliable connection, its on your end to establish connection with that port, so that being said i believe that port is in use by a program on your computer, most likely an online game or engine like steam. are you an online gamer? even though your programs for gaming may have been closed the process could very likely still have been running. then again i could be completely wrong and the government could be openly snooping through your stuff (doubtful) , i can still name a multitude of reasons why that port would show an address connecting to it, for example, printer, scanner, phone, TiVo, apple tv, etc. doesn't have to be a program could be a device.
edit on 18-1-2012 by ZeroUnlmtd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
now this may be slightly beyond you, but see if ur upto to it. Set up two terminals, one terminal is to be running from a usb with minimal capacity, say 2gb is way too much if you cant find a smaller usb than max out the usb to only allow about 5mb of free space, run multiple systems through that usb with firewalls enabled on each system, allow dropping of partial packets and then allow it to run to your second machine. remember speed is not what your looking for, read the hops it takes from a reverse back track and then draw your conclusion from these maps. when your happy simply ping the desired ip but make sure your return is an infinite count number, from the various os running from the first usb, deducting the hops should pin point its location from bbone right down to 1m based on geo/ip sync location, if it doesnt then yes, you have been punkt. remember speed isnt what you desire here but rather location.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
You are paranoid.
Face it they know who you are.
They know where you live.
They know where you work.
They know how much you earn.
They know what you drive.
They know you are not a threat.

And you think you are smarter than them by closing a few ports on a PC?
If they wanted to monitor you secretly they would go to your ISP and pick up every single packet sent to and from your IP.
No bread crumbs for you to follow. Done!

Go tell your wife you had a dumb moment and need a hug. Both problems solved.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
This may shock quite a number of people but I'm really not a secret agent sent to spy on you 9/11 people here. I'm actually a computer professional with 25+ years experience, and here are some obvervations...

a) For the benefit of those who don't know, a port is a number assigned to a specific service your computer is either using or wants to use on another computer. Instead of saying "I want to use email on your system", behind the scenes your computer really requests a service on port 25 because port 25 is assigned to email. The same goes for other services like web browsing which is assigned port 80. In this way a server can run multiple services at the same time becuase it's the port number that identifies what service the incoming connection is requesting. You get the idea.

b) The number of ports that are specifically reserved for commonly used services and cannot be used by anything else are actually small, The vast majority of the available ports are unassigned, which means any and every application developer can pick a port number off the top of their head for their application to use. This goes for developers who create spyware and trojans as well because when the virus/trojan attempts to phone home for instructions on what do it needs to know what port the virus/trojan developer's server application is using,

c) the port 65534 might be used by some legitimate developer out there, but it IS known that the port is used by a particularly nasty back door application that allows an attacker to connect to a system and take control of it. It was originally found as a Linux trojan but that doesn't mean it couldn't be developed on other platforms.

d) It is impossible for viruses/trojans to reach into your computer and install themselves on their own. YOU needed to reach out to them for them to be installed, either by logging onto an infected web site, opening an attachment to an email someone sent you, clicking YES when a web site asks to download something, or the like. It's literally the case that your web browsing looking for imaginary secret sinister boogeymen introduced a real sinister secret boogeyman.

e) To the person who said the OP shouldn't be investigating this because some gov't agent might come after them...shut the [censored] up and go back to hiding underneath your bed. The people hacking your system aren't secret agents from the Jewish world order (or the illuminati or shapeshifting alien lizards or whatever moonbat boogeyman it is you're paranoid about). They're organized criminals actively attempting to steal critical information from you- credit card information, passwords to financial sites like Paypal, and so forth. I'm sorry for sounding rude, but, jeez, this is a real world threat and you need to take this seriously.

f) The backdoor program that used port 65534 is a pretty old one, so if your antivirus system isn't catching it, it tells me your antivirus program either hasn't been told to recognize it, or it's been compromimized. What kind of antivirus program do you have?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
^The above post and advice has been offered to you by the most suspicious man on ATS^

Respond to it as you see fit.
I am having a closer look at this "Daniel C. Lewin" it interests me .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join