It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 11: What you "ought not to know"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   
It is amazing, the amount of information that indicates the far reaching tentacles of evil that pervade our institutions. Yes, I know you can not believe all that is written.

www.gregpalast.com
Friday Sep 10, 2004

by Greg Palast

On November 9, 2001, when you could still choke on the dust in the air near Ground Zero, BBC Television received a call in London from a top-level US intelligence agent. He was not happy. Shortly after George W. Bush took office, he told us reluctantly, the CIA, the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) and the FBI, "were told to back off the Saudis."

We knew that. In the newsroom, we had a document already in hand, marked, "SECRET" across the top and "199-I" - meaning this was a national security matter.

The secret memo released agents to hunt down two members of the bin Laden family operating a "suspected terrorist organization" in the USA. It was dated September 13, 2001 -- two days too late for too many. What the memo indicates, corroborated by other sources, was that the agents had long wanted to question these characters ... but could not until after the attack. By that time, these bin Laden birds had flown their American nest.
etc......

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

On the other hand, as care takers of this planet and the most highly evolved creatures here. [questionable] It is our duty to read, digest, and conclude what is best for our world.
I placed this under Terrorism Analysis because for the last three years of retirement I have had the time to read and digest allot of information. And the only conclusion I have arrived at is that I am not certain who the Terrorists are!
And at this moment in time and space for me. I can almost catch a glimpse of why anarchy would have a certain appeal.
Especially for those that feel our civilization is not civil at all and not driven by a thirst for civility. But for a need of perceived power and wealth that is transitory an illusion.

[edit on 13-9-2004 by Banshee]

new topics

join