It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Noise: Strange Sounds Popping Up In Different Parts Of Canada

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSparrowSings

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
When somebody hears this, they should whip out a compass and see what it does.

That is a really good idea and I will keep it in mind. But to have a camera, with battery charged ready to go and then a compass as well, seems like it would be too much for people to do when baffled by such a strange sound... I remember when I heard it that I paced around the house from window to window trying to locate a source point and putting my hands on the walls to feel the vibrations.

If there is no human explaination for the sound, than my guess is a shift in magnetic north. I was always under the impression that magnetic north shifts poles approximately every 10,000 years, which causes massive flooding by the way.

Isn't magnetic north somewhere in central northern Canada, like between the praries and the arctic?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Search....Fragile Earth....numerous threads.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by srbouska

When is the last time you have heard these sounds in Winnipeg? I'm over in Thunder bay Ontario myself. This is getting interesting! Something is going on here for sure...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I live in central mb, I will be on the look out. The Pas is pretty far up north, not that far. Heavy drilling and mining in that area, but not saying this is fake. Will let anyone know if I hear anything.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
It only goes to show the degree to which people are losing touch with nature. Obviously these mysterious sounds are nothing more than simply THE WIND blowing in the sky. It might be calm on the ground, but in the sky the "Jet Stream" can be moving at up to 600 kilometers per hour. As the various layers of the atmosphere are constantly moving over each other this in theory can produce the range of sounds which people are recording. The air above can be extremely cold in the minus fifties centigrade, so that should that extremely dry and very cold air come into contact with the relatively much warmer and moist air below then that might also create sounds similar to those being recorded. I am reluctant to say that the sounds are paranormal in origin, but that possibility should not be ruled entirely out of the question. Indeed if these mysterious sounds are coming to us from the spirit world then it does make my hairs stand on end. Why these sounds ? Is it that the Angels of God are blowing their trumpets as some are speculating ? Warning us of the approach of the "rapture" ? Warning us that a nuclear war is about to occur ? Indeed with or without the "trumpets" in the sky sounding so, nevertheless we can all agree that something needs to be done to prevent nuclear war.

The law that I live by and which is holding us all bonded is called PRAECEPTAE CAELENIUM (tm). I did not read it in a book. You will not find it in any book. It was revealed to me by audio clairvoyance during the celebrations of the New Millennium in 2000. Summed up it basically means no sex no drugs and no violence. (1) From eternity to eternity, infinity to infinity, there be the one absolute. The One True God. Her names are many but she be the one true God there be no other God. The one judge there be no other judge. (2) La Deus Nostra, Notre Dame, Our Lady, The Holy Spirit, the cause the maker Cosmica. (3) Angelic powers of truth and beauty and righteousness be sure to be loving Her Holiness Above with all your mind and with all your heart and with all your strength. (4) So as to be pleasing to Her Holiness Above therefore do not be serving the masculine. (5) Do not be and do not allow masculinity into positions of government. (6) Honour and respect the virgin pureness of the christae. (7) Honour and respect the Immaculate Conception [parthenogenesis] reproductive process of the christae. (8) Do not fornicate or adulterate or sodomize. (9) Do not bully or torture or murder. (10) Do not lie. (11) Do not steal. (12) Do not be covetous. (13) Do not be jealous. Copyright NGL(c)2000.

He who trusts in violence to be his security cannot speak that he trusts in God to be his security.

Shimono

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS
edit on 20/1/2012 by CAELENIUM because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join