It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compilation of Increasing STRANGE SOUNDS throughout the World - DUTCHINSE is Back?? =D

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
complements of Dutchinse aparrently...

vid was uploaded yday....

anyway, what's your take on these sounds so far? and how come ATSers aren't allowed to create polls? it would be so cool to see the vote results on this issue!

Hoax
DUMBS Fracking
HAARP/Other Directed Energy
Feast of Trumpets
Cloaked Alien Ships Huvvering
Interdimensional life forms
Magnetosphere/Ionosphere
Plate Flex Points
Pole Shifting....

and so yea is Dutchinsense is back, i cant find a thread on what happened, i thought he has some kind of run-in with the authorities? did he have any connections with Rik Clay? just worrying, sorry to go off topic in the OP

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I was just talking about the weird sounds I heard last night with my brother and he decided to go on YouTube and search around for it. We came across this video and I got the goosebumps. I live in the suburbs of Chicago and I was wondering what the $$$$ that sound was!

I have no idea what it is but it makes the hair on the back of my neck stand!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Im fairly confident in my vote. There are various caves around the world that are know sites where you can hear "ringing" of the earth. From what I understand this has been researched and explained by geologists as resonance of shifting tectonic plates.
Heres the best example I can find off hand. Earth ringing

I will look for more. Perhaps shifts are becoming so intense or have reaced the optimal magnitude (not necessarily the greatest magnitude) that the can be heard on the surface.

Here is a recent article that somewhat backs up my suspicion. Seizmic Activity
Granted, it is from Rapture Condition, but the description seems plausible.

The first time i listened to one of these videos, i was sitting in my living room with my dogs. They both cowered at the sound and left the room. Just thought it was interesting that they seemed to react to it. They're not scared of thunder or noises. Ive never seen them react to a noise like that. Since then I have spent every evening on my porch, with a cigar, in hopes that i might witness the sound myself. I would love to hear it first hand... I think
edit on 18-1-2012 by TomServo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Yeah the Chicago one is particularly freaky....

and theres some new ones that sound eerily the same... maybe faked? making it hard to tell

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I think it's just people hearing things...

Think about it

No, I think 20% are different sounds, 60% are hoaxes using the same audio and 20% are actually inexplicable.
But they are all being lumped together to create this global event that people are scratching their heads over. One guy even said to Demand answers...

That's like saying "I demand answers to Maths!" well, 2 or .5 or 3.14 or 360, could be anything, unless you quantify the question.

Also people keep saying ATS members have heard and recorded the noises in reply to the screaching moans... when they have not. They recorded a dull rumbling. Different noises.

So far, the screaching moans sound like 1 event, multiplied by x sad people using the same audio. Unlike cgi, audio is easier to fake, but also easy to detect. Audacity can be used to compare the waveforms for obvious patterns. But it will take more than that for some to get it, as they look at audio rate changes and multiple audio sources blended into 1 and deny it as inconclusive...

I don't think it's viral advertising. I simply think there is a spate of hoaxed youtube (the hoaxers paradise) videos and a number of unexplainable sounds, being put into the same conspiracy basket.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Several of these sounds are copied and slightly tweaked to seem different. Check out the bird singing just before a blast appearing in several of them.

If it's Dutchsinse, I'd say total fake. Just like the recent one about a nuclear accident on an American aircraft carrier; the video was of the smoke from a volcano that happened in the Gulf close to christmas, cut to a nuclear weapons test at Bikini Atoll in the sixties, and then showed the scuttling of a 'retired' aircraft carrier in the Gulf of Mexico (to create an artificial reef), which was sometime back in 2004. He'd put all this together and made up another BS story.

Apparently he is doing it for money, according to other posters.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Yea,,, most of us are in rather urban clusters, take for instance this Hollywood vid, theres noise pollution but something faint is still there toward the end...

edit on 17-1-2012 by ignant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I think %90 of the sounds are only the wind. The other %10

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
It is unfortunate that most of those are fake...the real noise people are experiencing is a low frequency rumble. Not a high pitched trumpet or synth type sound....check out my signature thread for a description of the real deal....

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I think it's a real phenomenon . Many of us has
noticed these popping up on YouTube from all
over the world. What's spooky is how consistent
they are over the last couple years. I notice a sharper
pitch and seemingly more of them coming from the northern latitudes ?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Lots of threads about this phenom lately.

Personally I believe at least some of the cases due to the new owners of one of these units

experimenting with the new capabilities .

www.moogmusic.com...

I could easily reproduce many of the sounds with my Moog Voyager as well.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
They are fake, most of the time the sound source is FAR to close to the camera mic. If the source was say 5miles away and as loud as these videos are portraying them to be, people in 20 mile radius or more would be hearing them and their ears would be hurting from the pressure etc.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by davereality
I was just talking about the weird sounds I heard last night with my brother and he decided to go on YouTube and search around for it. We came across this video and I got the goosebumps. I live in the suburbs of Chicago and I was wondering what the $$$$ that sound was!

I have no idea what it is but it makes the hair on the back of my neck stand!

me too!!, s.w. suburbes here!, I was joking one day about how it sounded and said, well it looks like a ship went past our house, lmao didn't realize what it was until someone posted the videos of these sound and it hit me that it was that, sounded exactly like that, like a deep horn sound like a ship or something. I got freaked out lol

and it happened a few days in a row
edit on 17-1-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

edit on 17-1-2012 by eightonefive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignant
Yeah the Chicago one is particularly freaky....

I actually heard this around christmastime. I shrugged it off as maybe someone using a power tool in their garage, but it was weird enough for me to stop and listen for ten minutes. wtf?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by nitro67
It is unfortunate that most of those are fake...the real noise people are experiencing is a low frequency rumble. Not a high pitched trumpet or synth type sound....check out my signature thread for a description of the real deal....

well what i heard sound like a giant ship horn, thats the best way I can explain it, it was loud enough to be heard over kids running and playing and a TV blaring lol.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut
reply to post by ignant

Several of these sounds are copied and slightly tweaked to seem different. Check out the bird singing just before a blast appearing in several of them.

If it's Dutchsinse, I'd say total fake. Just like the recent one about a nuclear accident on an American aircraft carrier; the video was of the smoke from a volcano that happened in the Gulf close to christmas, cut to a nuclear weapons test at Bikini Atoll in the sixties, and then showed the scuttling of a 'retired' aircraft carrier in the Gulf of Mexico (to create an artificial reef), which was sometime back in 2004. He'd put all this together and made up another BS story.

I have to disagree unless he went money hungry that guy has been doing a fine job on all the weather stuff, and actually he got shut down once because of how accurate he was.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
There are many existing threads on theis subject in Fargile Earth and have been for months.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab

Originally posted by chr0naut
reply to post by ignant

I have to disagree unless he went money hungry that guy has been doing a fine job on all the weather stuff, and actually he got shut down once because of how accurate he was.

I heard he got shut down (briefly) because he was arrested for fraud.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRemedial

unless the sound is coming from the sky or under the ground, and nobody is that close to the source... but i'm just looking for answers, i'm also skeptic, this noise is that odd it's hard to buy in... i was wondering if i try to move a small magnet close to the recorders mic, how does that sound like?!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join