It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Australians kidnapped in Iraq - Australia given 24hrs to pull out

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Do all these Howard haters consider Latham to be honest ? Lets face it JH has turned this country around from the self destructive Labor years. Having a Labor government in power makes me shudder, I mean look at their leader and shadow ministers, you could count their combined brain cells on your fingers.

Lets face it many Australians were against going into East Timor, thank god Labor wasn't in power as they would have done nothing. JH was proved right in his decision to go in, as he will be doine the track with the war on terror.

If Labor gets into power, that's the end for our economy

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I just heard that all Australian known to be in Iraq have been accounted for, so this is more than likely a hoax. Very good news if it's true.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I say pull out, get the two guys. Then go back in with all guns blazing.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   
MaskedAvatar:

I don't know if you are from Australia but Latham (labor) has actually admitted he is a hater...so Latham is the hater leading the labor party...not the other way around

For some insights into Latham that the media like to overlook, have a look at the following:

www.henrythornton.com...

It's even got the hater comment in there

Editor:

I would like to debunk those Lie/Facts...can you please at least provide the paragraphs so I can read everything in context?

On another note - are you a reporter? It seems you have a knack at applying "spin"...that would, in most cases unfortunately, convince the 95% of people out there would can't see the big picture.

Haven't convinced me though

top topics

<< 1   >>

join