It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollow Earth Theory: Greatest Cover Up Of All Time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

The biggest cover-up of all time is the fact that there is a civilization of people living in the center of Earth, whose civilization’s name is known as “Agartha” (variations: ‘Agharta’ & ‘Aghartha’). This may be hard for some of you to believe. I know it was for me at first, however, I now have an absolute knowingness of the truth of this.

To begin with, the Buddhists, in their theology fervently believe in its existence. They believe it to be a race of super men and women who occasionally come to the surface to oversee the development of the human race. They also believe that this subterranean world has millions of inhabitants and many cities, and their capital is Shamballa. The Master of this world was believed to have given orders to the Dalai Lama of Tibet, who was his terrestrial representative. His messages were being transmitted through certain secret tunnels connecting this inner world with Tibet.

The famous Russian channel, Nicholas Roerich, who was a channel for the Ascended Master, El Morya, claimed that Lhasa, the capital of Tibet, was connected by a tunnel with the inner earth, Shamballa. The entrance of this tunnel was guarded by lamas who were sworn to secrecy. A similar tunnel was believed to connect the secret chambers at the base of the great pyramid at Giza, and Agartha.

beforeitsnews.com

I'm pretty new to the whole theory but i had no idea there was such a "distinguished" witness to this as RA Byrd.. Kinda blows my mind really... how does one disprove him? how do you explain testimony like that... its so unique and bizarre. what is everyone's opinion of this theory and of Byrd's testimonial to its validity?

Posting work written by others
Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

edit on 18/1/12 by argentus because: changed quote tags to ex tags

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Admiral Richard B. Byrd's Diary It is a great story but there is no way to verify that this is Admiral Byrd's Diary. In fact, if memory serves me correct he was involved in an expedition near the South Pole..although, that would be a good distraction. Tell everyone he is at the South pole while flying near the North pole.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I think it is a very interesting theory, and should be discussed in depth.
I spoke about the Hollow Earth theory with a Scientist, who is a friend of mine, he is a Geologist who is studying the seismic waves, and very interesting things came out.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I was told this was in school books then take out.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

We keep thinking that extraterrestrials have to travel light years to reach Earth, when they could be right underneath us in subterranean bases. From the point in time, 1 billion years ago, when multicellular life formed to now; that's a large gap of time for an advanced civilization to reach our planet and possibly even construct bases of some sort.
edit on 1/17/2012 by IEtherianSoul9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
It all smacks a little too heavily of the Scientology manifesto methinks. Unless this mysterious race is physically exactly the same as us it's very hard to imagine that they would never come to the surface to interact with us and as a result be seen now and then. You'd think they'd be a little cooped up down there, I know I'd want to go topside to stretch my legs (or tentacles or whatever) now and then

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

This is just to hard to swallow for the very first reason that comes to my mind. Magma. I'm sure Tartarus is down there though. Somewhere. But I doubt if it's some kind of Shangri la la land.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
This story is well into nearly 100 years old. It has been written about in many books. True or not? One must decide for one's self.

I suggest searching out everything on this from the Nazi involvement to the people living under Mt Shasta, to the movie LOST HORIZON from the "50's.

Its all a pretty amazing "what-if?".

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Hollow Earth with "civilizations"... representatives coming from below...

Sounds a lot like Hell and demons to me.

But what do I know?

Edit: found an interesting related video.

edit on 1/17/2012 by DarkKnight21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
civilizations inside the earth? yes. an interior "sun" in the earth like portrayed in many instances? no. could be technological or thermal from natural means, but hallow earth is a lot more "reaching" than "hallow cave systems" if you get what i mean.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Well i read alot of stories about hollow earth and they all seem to have many similarities like near death experiences even if they are told by people living miles away they most of the time ressemble each other.

Over the years us humans have destroyed the surface of the earth plenty of times, atlantis an lemuria being the most recent time we have nearly wiped out ourselves from the surface.So back in those times when the atmosphere was almost impossible to live in people always looked for holes in the earth to hide from radiations or maybe find food,some even tried to hide from the surface humans because they find us too violent and unconcious.

There are actually many races that hide from us, many things that exist on earth that dont want us to capture them because you know what we do to strange things(things we,ve never seen before), so they go in the underground tunnels that probably leads to big air pockets that can serve as a home to hundreds or maybe thousand of people.

Lets look at it logicaly, this earth must have holes in it,In any body, energy has to flow so that the body maintains a certain stability and balance if not the planet woud blow (for me thats logic, please correct me if i am wrong) The earth absorb gazes, many shocks on the surface,tectonic plates foating and moving slowly but surely...from a physical standpoint i think that the physical earth has way more living space in the inside than what we know as the 5 continents, anywayz i,m not an expert so if someone has more knowledge on this subject youre welcome to enlighten us.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Another thread on this subject and an item from beforeitsnews, it could just as well be from marvel then

It the earth was hollow then we could not use seismograph readings from around the world to locate the epicentre of an earthquake.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I came about this site, www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

i have read about it before from another more obscure source and the only fact that is accountable is the fact that his plane (and himself) were missing for quite some time. I would love to hear more about this.

Regards,

Andro

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Hollow Earth?

I find this is one of the more difficult conspiracy pills to swallow...even for diehard conspiracy nuts.

Just don't believe a word of it personally.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I find the hollow Earth theory makes sense in many respects.

The case does not seem closed on Plate Tectonics...
There's a wealth of mythology regarding the "inhabitants".
The celestial model which allows for 'shell-like' planets answers some interesting questions as well...

Now, I'm not 100% sold on it either, but the theory has enough value that there's a quarter-million dollar effort underway to take a closer look... I wish more topics could get even THIS much support from investors and scholars.

The guy organizing the new expedition makes a compelling case for at least taking the possibility seriously....

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Hollow earth has been discussed many times on ATS already, a lot of info if you look ;-) Agartha is a good place to start.

Admiral Byrd is also a conspiracy on it's own, with him having been in a very many strange places in his life, and having equally strange associates .. nazis and so on.

The main objection to hollow earth is of course its "molten core". Molten core is only a theory, a highly scientific theory perhaps, but only one of several possibilities. There are a number of underground lakes too, massive resevoirs that we really haven't explored yet, under the sahara desert is one.

Plenty info on Agartha though, enjoy your reading!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Also check out Richard Sharpe Shaver and the two races called the DEROS & TEROS...
2nd...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
One of the books from Dolores Cannon talks about a civilization down bellow the earth. It is not so far fetched as you might think...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

What about earthquakes?

new topics

top topics

join