It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What good are ATS points?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I still think we should be able to trade them, especially when placing bets on predictions.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Points are awarded for adhering to group-think, which controls the source of all points. Group-think and hivemind are the same, but different. Not highlighting the false dichotomy of freedom under points to liberate us from freedom of any other currency, but pointing out it could be the dichotomy we seek to hard to avoid. To Ceaser what is Ceasers, to God, what is Gods? All your base are belong to us. You have no chance to survive make your time.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I love my ATS points. I carefully take them out of the sacred carved wooden box I lovingly store them in, at least once a month, to gently massage them with sacred oils, to keep them nice and shiny.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
I still think we should be able to trade them, especially when placing bets on predictions.

I like it.

Originally posted by Sachyriel
Points are awarded for adhering to group-think,

VERY VERY TRUE!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Sachyriel

I wish I could give you points for that.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Majic

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain was not said by the site administrator when they found out I'd traveled from across the yellow brick superinformation highway just to meet them.

I wonder if that means they won't give me a brain here... :p

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
my ATS points are used to pay off the fines i get for T&C violations - they have no other use

Ah!~ That explains your lack of points considering ya joined 2004

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
At least trade them in like the trinkets the kids get when I take them to the arcade and they win tickets.

A superball,maybe a small pair of handcuffs,or the creepy rubber ball eye just to make me fill special and that I accomplished something.
I really want a superball,how many thousands of points would that cost?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
At least trade them in like the trinkets the kids get when I take them to the arcade and they win tickets.

A superball,maybe a small pair of handcuffs,or the creepy rubber ball eye just to make me fill special and that I accomplished something.

oooh...ooooh...I want the pink furry handcuffs.....

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by kdog1982

oooh...ooooh...I want the pink furry handcuffs.....

You don't have enough for those,deary, neither do I,but I bet Zorgon does.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Well I keep my points under my bed. Since I shared this secret I had to be sure to share that it is WELL protected!!

Seriously though, I figured that the only thing that could get me arrested was my conspiracy theory, so in all actuality I should be able to use "conspiracy" points to hire an attorney and pay all my fees!! Logical...right!?

Peace, NRE.

edit on 18-1-2012 by NoRegretsEver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I thought you melted yours down and made statues of yourself?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/70c54a4ae69e.jpg[/atsimg]

Originally posted by Destinyone
I love my ATS points. I carefully take them out of the sacred carved wooden box I lovingly store them in, at least once a month, to gently massage them with sacred oils, to keep them nice and shiny.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d231143afd09.gif[/atsimg]

reply to post by Sachyriel

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a3c74704aa85.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon, Sweet Pea....I'm in dire need of some pink furry handcuffs....I've heard through the ATS grapevine, you can help me out here....batting eyelashes furiously....

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
Well I keep my points under my bed. Since I shared this secret I had to be sure to share that it is WELL protected!!

Peace, NRE.

My friends call me the Cat Whisperer....

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver

One CATNIP mouse and your 'points' are HISTORY

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

reply to post by NeoVain

my ATS points are used to pay off the fines i get for T&C violations - they have no other use

So what happens when you run out and accidentally perform another T&C violation? Banned? Is that the way to get banned? Or is it possible to get banned even with many thousand points still left?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
One day i'm going to give
them to charity, to the more
uncivil posters, who needs them
more then I.
To make it really interesting if you hit
0 points or go negative your account is
auto-deleted. Enough points W and K
will help you get one of those neat silver
and gold banners around your name..
You need these points to help you
get ranking for established members
banner. What more could any of you
want but that neat banner?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

reply to post by NeoVain

So what happens when you run out and accidentally perform another T&C violation? Banned? Is that the way to get banned? Or is it possible to get banned even with many thousand points still left?

Minus points not so bad,outright violations and ignored warnings means banned.Pay attention to your u2u messages if you get warnings,but the best thing to do is just back down,walk away and take a breath,cause,afterall,it's just a forum.Not like you are defending your opinion in a pub,right?
The highest ranking most point members have been banned because they did not follow the rules.
edit on 18-1-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

What banners? Is there a list somewhere how many point u need to get what banner? I have heard nothing about this.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
If you give me 10,000 points ($), i'll be your ATS bodyguard for a week.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join