It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow People

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: thepowerisinyou
It's been my experience (as well as dissecting others experiences) that have lead to me believing that Shadow People and ghosts are two completely separate phenomenon.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Waaaaw. Need to process that...

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: thepowerisinyou
While you process that, think of this; Shadow People could be a separate society from our own, but existing along side it.

Of course many will scoff at the idea, but when you start to look at the raw reports and breakdown similarities of reports of shadow people with human studies of other cultures you'll begin to see how I started to see this about 10 years ago. After I made my thread here and started to ponder on this notion it became apparent that this may be the case.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I believe it can be true.Anything is possible. It crosses my mind maeby they come from the future, maeby they have the ability to manipulate time and change events, maeby they are humans from the future and this is the only shape they can appear and do experiments and sometimes be mean and attack us, or just exploring how time works, or got in here by accident. Just a simple thought on this- don't actually believe myself
but the subject really is curious!

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   
What you are seeing sounds like ghost forms, ghost forms can come in all shapes and sizes, what they are is recorded consciousness in your mind or just the area, i would not worry to much, if you have any problems then i would seek help for this, to try and get them out of your vision.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Abort75

Waaaaaw thank you so much! Somehow it felt as if it wasn't the first time it came to me. It felt as the other time was less intense, maeby sometime when I felt asleep, it felt as if I forgotten when I first sensed it.It wasn't totally new to me. Strange. Don't know how I know that, because I recalled nothing of it until I sensed it strongly. Now I am concentrating on praying to God for protection, I am confident that my soul is in His hands, so I will bear anything, nothing will break me. But if it will disturb me again I should be grateful for any help. Thank you very very much!!!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

The fact is I havent seen anything, just sensed it at maximum.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

It's hard to accept that anything could invade your privacy and scare you to death, it's a new reality for me. Previously, I was lying to myself they couldn't pop on you just like that....

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I am sad. I want my peace

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

It's time to really learn to be strong. Ghosts, humans...what's the difference?! Update to reality...

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I'm a little paranoid now, looking around for shadow people in the house, I hate staying alone. I had not seen any, but reading all these stories, I know they aren't invented. I will get over it but not 100%....

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I'm curious how far can I go with the meditation next time, if I can easily regain my selfcontrol, I can't wait to find the moment to close my eyes, in quietness, with confidence, hopefully undisturbed! I'll probably first do it in daylight, outside, absorbing the sun's energy....
edit on 25-9-2015 by thepowerisinyou because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Have had two experiences with shadow people in the same year. The first encounter I had was when I was 16. Always slept with the door closed, at my parents. Was on the cusp of falling asleep when a woman whispered (calmly) in my ear, "they're watching you.". I opened my eyes abruptly because I could feel the woman speaking right into my ear and it freaked me out. Every inch of me was paralyzed and I was stricken with fear (sleep paralysis). I looked at the doorway to see my door open and the silhouettes of two shadow people. Felt like they could see me seeing them. I couldn't move or scream; just lay there and watched them stare at me. I fell back asleep and couldn't talk about it for weeks with any one.

A couple months later I was trying to fall asleep and just when I fell asleep I heard this rhythmic pounding on my wall. It startled me awake and then continued to get louder. Without hesitating I ran out of my room, and just as I got to the door I turned to look at my closet (on the same wall as the door) and a dark hand reached out from it to try and grab me. I ran downstairs to see it lit up from my dad's computer (an insomniac and frequently on the computer late at night when he couldn't sleep). I got to the landing and turned the corner and sure enough he was scrolling through the internet. I screamed at him for help but he ignored me, like I wasn't there. Was so confused, I just stood there and screamed again. I slowly looked back up the stairs and standing on the top step was a lone shadow figure. When I made eye contact I collapsed where I stood, then woke up the next morning. Didn't feel like a dream; I remember dreams much more different than these experiences.

Some years later I came into contact with this woman who was a Reiki Healer. We spoke at length about it. She theorized what I experienced was an out of body experience and perhaps the shadow person was there to guide me back to my body. Is it possible the shadow people have more to do with Astral Projection? Maybe in the sleep paralysis I was able to see into their dimension (because I looked right at them for an extended period of time)?

Have never been able to stop thinking about these experiences. One thing that keeps coming up is that the shadow people did me no harm, and simply existed in front of me; just standing there. At the time I experienced it I had never felt so terrified in my entire life. Maybe because I didn't know what was going on and it's easy to fear what you don't know. Looking back on it, if what I experienced really happened, I feel more comforted by it, than them being benevolent. It's almost as if they were watching over my while in a state of paralysis, rather than hurting me when I couldn't fight back. That's not to say there could be benevolent shadow people?

Just wanted to share my experience on a thread where others have similar stories. Just got a book on Astral Projection and hopefully will be able to do more research on this fascinating subject. I haven't seen shadow people within the last 8 years or so, and have lost contact with them or maybe just the ability to sense/see them?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I've seen a Shadow Person. I was getting around for bed with my door shut of course, and the Shadow Person opened my door, and looked at me. It was pitch black outside of my room, but some how it was darker than the outside with 1 glowing red eye in the middle of his head/forehead. I looked straight at it, but when I blinked it was gone. It was the only time I've seen a Shadow Person. Has anyone else seen a Shadow Person with 1 glowing red eye or knows what it means?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I saw a shadowperson last night.

It was late at night when I saw this black human shaped shadow walk from right to left outside my window. I had a shock an felt terrified.

Later that night i was asleep and woke up paralised and what could only be described as an incubus encounter.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

Hopefully I was able to provide some advice before the other thread got pulled.

Here's a basic recap:
Get a cheap motion detector light and aim at the foot of your bed
Drink some coffee before you go to sleep
And if you need any other advice you can PM me.

I think that from what it sounds like, that it may be a case of heightened testosterone and lack of restful sleep. My advice above is just so that you can rule out anything tangible from the situation.

edit on 12-1-2018 by Guyfriday because: Cleaned up post a little

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Could the mothman be classified as one?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Kalixi

Thanks for the info

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I entered a different timezone and after a while discovered my shadow tried to walk in front of my, completely unrelated to my movements. When i became aware the shadow went back and fort, become bigger and smaller, and had nothing to do with a casted shadow as we know it. Meanwhile another shadow appeared and i was literally walking with 2 shadows, one on each side. After i gave up trying to comprehend what was happening i entered a street that does not exist in “this” timezone and one of the shadows tried to run away from me. Incredible experience.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   
When I was younger, in one particular bedroom, I sometimes used to see a black figure standing in the doorway, but I was never sure if it was real or imagined.

One night last year, I saw 2 silhouettes in a different room. They weren't black though, they were grey, like shadows.

And a few weeks after a pet dog died, I saw a black shadow the size of the dog, walk through the kitchen. I wasn't the only one to witness it. I always assumed it was my dog in her spirit form.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join