It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow People

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: brofjw
Fascinating, you're descriptions & thoughts on the Shadow People.
I too was always curious about the hat. Mine definitely has a hat, and
has been described by others as flying quickly and through walls even.

BTW, last night I was telling my current roommate about the shadow person
that has been seen so frequently by other roommates in the past
and wanted to know if he had seen it in the apartment.

Suddenly the utensil holder, sitting on the counter, literally
ejected a large pot spoon. I didn't see it, but heard it, my
roommate actually saw the utensil jump out of the holder
and fly into the air.

I was standing next to my roommate at the time, but my angle
was blocked. He kept saying "You weren't anywhere near it,
that's the spookiest thing I've seen in decades!"

Apparently the shadow person didn't want me talking about him
with my roommate (I guess)

Rebel 5

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
When I was about in eighth grade, I had a bad experience with shadow people. I was in my bed trying to go to sleep, when I suddenly had this enormous feeling of fear and dread, out of nowhere. I get up and look around my room, and see three shadow people with red glowing eyes standing in my room staring at me, walking closer. I go under my covers and close my eyes, but I hear an otherworldly voice say "we are angels" then I had a vision of four angels made of the darkest shadows with black halos and four red glowing eyes each, hovering around a dead body that looked like Jesus.

Believe me or not.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Vrill

I have something I found to add to this thread.
it is a rather interesting video caught on an Xbox One Kinect Camera.
Enjoy......

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   
in my experience , these shadow entities are not visible physically but only to those who are psychicaly in tune with them.

if a non psychic want to see these shadow entities, he can do it just by letting the one who can saw it (the psychic sensitive one) touch his forehead or put his foot on your foot..

but caution, if your psychic friend shared his vision to you and you can see these shadow entities, the shadow entities will follow you and haunt you until you break down and cry,.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I have seen them a lot very clearly during sleep paralysis but I think that is just medical.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
iv only seen a shadow person once

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I have seen those guys a couple of time.. never been a pleasant experience..

Last time this happened was in december/january. I remember seeing this shadow by the door, and then i am not sure if there was another one, or the same one that was floating closer to the bed.. it came very close, floated/leaned over my body while i couldnt move.. and removed its hood.. and then i could see a pretty clear womans face.. no colours tho.. as if she was from a black and white movie.. all grayish.. but clear.. and then she/it kissed me.. i remember i did not want to be kissed and tried to get away but my whole body was paralyzed or something.. so.. thats about all i can recall..

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: kneth11That's very interesting. DO you feel that you couldn't move because you were frightened, or do you feel that the Shadow Person somehow prevented you from moving? Could you please explain either way?

This is not a knock on you or anything. I'm just doing research, and this encounter sounded interesting to me.

As can be seen here: ATS: Shadow People: What do they do?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Its hard to explain.. but somewhat a mix of both i guess.. i could feel that paralyzing type of fear that just freezes your whole body and i think that ..thing.. did that somehow on purpose..

Maby i also should mention that nothing BAD has happened around the time before or after this..?

I think i remember reading something about that topic a couple of pages back (:

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: kneth11
Very interesting, thank you for answering this.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: rebelv

The shadow guys with "hats" tend to be a protection type of spectre called a 'Wraith.' If they are not purposefully bound to you then it is what we call, "an unbound spirit" which most people have as visitors around their house or body. They tend to be rather dark by nature and if they 'like you' can be a good source of protection and vengeance. They like causing havoc and find delight in atacking your enemies. I suggest you dont send them out to do harm because you will get the KARMIC backlash..

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Nakedmovistar

Do you have any personal reason to believe this, or is this just speculation on your part?

I ask because from my research the hat seems to be nothing more then a clothing item they wear.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I have several bound to me and I can see them. The traditional Wraith will appear in a black robe, much like a Grimm reaper entity but they will also appear with the "black hat" and signature red eyes.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

OK thank you for answering that. Just one more question;
What's with them always passing through walls, and not using the door to go from room to room?

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

They are spirit beings...they are not a solid lifeform, in the traditional sense so they dont need an open space to pass into a dwelling...

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
ok and thank you again.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Vrill

Thought I'd throw this up here... Eric Pepin discusses shadow people at the 5:59 mark with an interviewer from Higher Balance. I tried to set it to start at that point, but it went back to the beginning.

edit on 7/23/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nakedmovistar
a reply to: rebelv

The shadow guys with "hats" tend to be a protection type of spectre called a 'Wraith.' If they are not purposefully bound to you then it is what we call, "an unbound spirit" which most people have as visitors around their house or body. They tend to be rather dark by nature and if they 'like you' can be a good source of protection and vengeance. They like causing havoc and find delight in atacking your enemies. I suggest you dont send them out to do harm because you will get the KARMIC backlash..
I'll keep that in mind. Thanks

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Simon Parkes discusses the Shadow people at the 39:25 mark:

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I attended a seance with my friend Eveshi and Forests MU from Germany and was within a meter of the face of the medium fondly known by Hans "Arouet" Bender as "Kai Felix". The apportation that appeared from a shadow person of this impossibly large object in white light happened as clearly as the images above confer although prior to the appearance of the crystalline object, Kai had what appeared to be a small black hole that was formed under the eyeball - as the port for the object to be transferred into our material world or as the primary materialization of the object, or both, this I cannot say. Skeptics like Mac can not debunk this evidence. Shadow people and apports are real.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join