It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13 American gangs that are keeping the FBI up at night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
www.pakalertpress.com... ed%3A+pakalert+%28Pak+Alert+Press%29

Interesting read for anyone interested in the top of law enforcement list. Some of the number of members truly constitute as a small army.
edit on 17-1-2012 by solarstorm because: (no reason given)

***ATTENTION***
Please read; Starting A New Thread?

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on January 17th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
So really. If we some how by some miracle were able to round up every single one of these degenerate scum in one place and snuffed them from existence would that be a bad thing? Who of you would say that would be a bad thing?

oh yea.. sorry we should reform them...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Retikx

Yes lets please round up all them juggalos and shoot them, some one has to do it...

Really members of the ICP fan base on the list of top gangs the feds are worried about really?

Your comment about rounding them all up really shows some ignorance, see what happens when we listen to the media a group of people that last I checked contained a bunch of retarded children who enjoy crappy music get put on a list with other hard core gangs.

And bang you want to kill them too? makes me wonder about the other gangs on the list as well...

According to Utsler, "[Juggalos come] from all walks of life – from poverty, from rich, from all religions, all colors. [...] It doesn't matter if you're born with a silver spoon in your mouth, or a crack rock in your mouth."[4] Juggalos have compared themselves to a family.[5][6] Common characteristics of identifying a member of the Juggalo subculture are as follows: Drinking and spraying the inexpensive soft drink Faygo, Listening to horror-themed rap music Wearing face paint Wearing HatchetGear The Running Hatchet man logo applied on personal effects Doing hair in the spider legs style, i.e. like the Twiztid members[5] Displaying the gesture of wicked clown, the westside sign with the left hand and the C sign in ASL with the right, with arms crossed over.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 17-1-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
First, they need to figure out what most of these gangs have in common. They need to be honest when doing this, instead of being afraid of being considered racists, stepping on toes, walking in eggshells, hurting feelings, being politically correct, etc. Only then can something be done to alleviate the impact that these "gangs" cause to normal society.
edit on 1/17/2012 by Inconceivable because: spelling

edit on 1/17/2012 by Inconceivable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
That list is retarded. Excuse my french. You don't know who the FBI are investigating because none of us even know who the most dangerous criminals are. I promise you from personal experience that they are not all mexicans also. There are groups that have a tight lid of secrecy and a cloak of invisibility that are being investigated that noone is talking about. Probably.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Well, when I was a kid there was one known gang in my area. Now there are at least 10. It's ridiculous. And you can call me racist all you want, but none of these gangs are white. MS13 is out here and they are ruthless scumbags who terrorize good people.

A few years ago they went on their "inauguration" for new members. That consisted of them walking up to random people and slicing their faces open with box cutters. Real nice. Real good people. Frankly I blame the prison system. All prisons do is train harder criminals.

Frankly I say round them all up and put two in the chest and one in the head. Save us all the money.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Drug trafficking, Gun trafficking, Human trafficking, murder, assault, rape, robbery, are just some of the things these clubs do for fun and profit. And some of the actual members of these clubs have their very own civilian henchmen who will do any number of things including the fun past times ive included at the beginning, to people in order to gain membership. Cut off the head.... I mean thats just simple logic.

When i think about the possibility of some kind of country wide or world wide unrest or lawlessness i cant help but be angry about the fact that these low lifes will be running in packs looting destroying and killing.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I grew up in South Central Los Angeles from 1970 through 1998, and first 2 gangs on the list, I know of personally. Just the other day, I was having a talk with my brother (who's been part of one of those gangs his entire life - and who also stays with me because he *just got out*) of how I felt about ALL those gangs and his "homies", and how I think that every single one of these gang members are a complete drain on the human consciousness and how they ALL need to be eliminated immediately.

Hearing such harsh words from his kid brother, he was somewhat shocked, but he knew I was passionate in our conversation, and he just sat there and nodded in agreement. I hate (I never use this word) going back to my old neighborhood because of the thick, poisonous feeling in the air --- the cancer is spreading and there's nothing we can do about it.

Being around gangs for the first 28 years of my life and seeing how they operate and witnessing what they're all about, irks me to my core. I have family members (in the Mexican Mafia) that act like they can switch off their soul at will. They're a complete waste of skin! I have an absolute, severe disgust for gangs and gang bangers! They are soulless imbeciles who create nothing but dissonance in world that was created for Harmony!

Oh, lets not forget the Crips and Bloods!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Inconceivable

I concur, and applaud your ability to voice your point while staying well within the bounds of decency. I saw a lot of actual gangs there, one group of "ICP" fans, and then a couple biker gangs thrown in for good measure... Or should I say mix. Now if you'll excuse me, as I tiptoe out of here carefully, these eggshells sure are fragile.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
That list is retarded. Excuse my french. You don't know who the FBI are investigating because none of us even know who the most dangerous criminals are. I promise you from personal experience that they are not all mexicans also. There are groups that have a tight lid of secrecy and a cloak of invisibility that are being investigated that noone is talking about. Probably.

So please enlighten us with some keywords to search. U seem a bit confident in your expertise. Look forward to your response.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I don't think we need to round up members of gangs. Being a member of a club is a constitutional right, committing crimes are not.
There was a time though when the most evil criminals, upon being found guilty were executed, hung in the public square. It was a civic duty to watch. Really good food for thought, especially for juvenile aged kids that are considering a life of crime. I can't imagine a more scary thing than a person quivering on the end of a rope like a chicken in his/her own excrement. Hardly a honorable way to die, certainly not the way most living the thug life expect go.
On another thought, 30% of prisoners in the U.S. are in for petty drug possession, why send them to the recruiting hall, legalize possession and let them go.
peace,
brice
edit on 18-1-2012 by brice because: spelling

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by brice
I can't imagine a more scary thing than a person quivering on the end of a rope like a chicken in his/her own excitement.

I doubt any of them would be excited about it. Most would probably be scared, and some would probably have an attitude of defiance.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
well it is nice to see FTW of the list, so is ICMCC both before the web net, if your from the late 70's early 80's you will know... if not , well then no loss, we few that are around will be the ones to put the pieces of Humpty Dumpty back together again when the dust settles.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_philth
I grew up in South Central Los Angeles from 1970 through 1998, and first 2 gangs on the list, I know of personally. Just the other day, I was having a talk with my brother (who's been part of one of those gangs his entire life - and who also stays with me because he *just got out*) of how I felt about ALL those gangs and his "homies", and how I think that every single one of these gang members are a complete drain on the human consciousness and how they ALL need to be eliminated immediately.

Hearing such harsh words from his kid brother, he was somewhat shocked, but he knew I was passionate in our conversation, and he just sat there and nodded in agreement. I hate (I never use this word) going back to my old neighborhood because of the thick, poisonous feeling in the air --- the cancer is spreading and there's nothing we can do about it.

Being around gangs for the first 28 years of my life and seeing how they operate and witnessing what they're all about, irks me to my core. I have family members (in the Mexican Mafia) that act like they can switch off their soul at will. They're a complete waste of skin! I have an absolute, severe disgust for gangs and gang bangers! They are soulless imbeciles who create nothing but dissonance in world that was created for Harmony!
Oh, lets not forget the Crips and Bloods!

Well said !
It is a world wide problem. Now that we have all become so PC that we start blaming every thing apart from the scum that commit these crimes

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx
So really. If we some how by some miracle were able to round up every single one of these degenerate scum in one place and snuffed them from existence would that be a bad thing? Who of you would say that would be a bad thing?

oh yea.. sorry we should reform them...

Only the ones who are too far gone, i say we should reform the kids, but let the adults shoot it out on some uninhabited island, then carpet bomb the living hell out of said island to destroy any remaining degenerates

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

Spell check error. Made corrections for those who couldn't figure out what was ment to be said (cause I wasn't refering to David Carradine.)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

There are no keywords to search. I'm not putting myself out there on the internet like that for obvious reasons.

new topics

top topics

join