It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are all the Romney Supporters?! The Romney(Fermi) Paradox!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I can't find ANY! Okay, maybe one or two have appeared on the forums from time to time, but lets be realistic here: Romney supporters just don't seem to exist!

They're certainly no where to be found online. Romney's official online forums have less than 150 threads. Compare this to Ron Pauls forums which have hundreds of thousand of threads. Or how about a single ATS forum? ATS' smallest forum laughs at Romney's puny thread count. (deep hearty laugh).

Let's ask yahoo who should win between Obama and Romney (not even counting Paul)...
NO ONE even picks Romney. Most pick Paul (who is not even a choice), Obama, or "no one."

answers.yahoo.com...

Even the Pro-Romney video's on youtube have about 1% of the unique hits as Ron Paul videos (millions versus 10's of thousands). And the most liked comments are all Ron Paul supporters.

Do Ron Paul supporters simply just live online?

No. I'm starting to think it's something more sinister. I'm starting to think elections are bought and paid for. I don't really believe there are that many unique Romney supporters out there. The MSM manufactures them, uses actors, and ignores the real canidates, as we have seen countless times before.

I honestly struggle to find pro-Romney content that isn't directly delivered by the MSM. If there are really so many supporters, then were are they? It ultimately comes down to the Fermi paradox.
edit on 17-1-2012 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Romney supporters tend to be older and generally don't know what the internet it is or may refer to it as the devil or witch etc..

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

I think you are right about the mass of RP supporters being internet savvy and the Romney camp being... Well, uninformed.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Can Romney possibly beat Obama´s teleprompter???

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienspacecentereast
Can Romney possibly beat Obama´s teleprompter???

Romney will probably use the same teleprompter.

Paul will destroy the telescreen puppets.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Actually, a few people picked Romney in that Yahoo! question/answer thing. You didn't see it because the comments were hidden because of low ratings.
edit on 17-1-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron

Actually, a few people picked Romney in that Yahoo! question/answer thing. You didn't see it because the comments were hidden because of low ratings.

And some of the other hidden comments were "no one," and Obama. Those must have been Romney's two actual supporters making their rounds. (or one with 2 accounts.)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
should of proof read meant CAN'T

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Yet, Romney is destroying your cult leader RP in the polls. It seems he is much more popular among the people than RP.

Are you conspiracy theorists now going to say there is some "voting fraud" and the "TPTB" are pulling strings and rigging this?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diablos
Yet, Romney is destroying your cult leader RP in the polls. It seems he is much more popular among the people than RP.

Are you conspiracy theorists now going to say there is some "voting fraud" and the "TPTB" are pulling strings and rigging this?

Well, considering all voting and vote counting has just been centralized into 1 database owned by one corporation, I'd say vote fraud is very possible:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

By the way, you seem to be the only Romney supporter on ATS.

edit on 17-1-2012 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Did anybody see those twitter results from fox on question responses after the debate last night? Romney did horrible and Paul did better then any of them by a mile. They know Romney isn't going to work either their going to have to find a new candidate.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
To answer the question about where are all the Romney supporters? Looks to me like they just recently joined ATS and started bashing Ron Paul, all 6 of them. Just a theory. What say you, Diablos?????

Star and Flag for presenting an original idea for discussion!
edit on 1/17/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: added something

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brandon88
Did anybody see those twitter results from fox on question responses after the debate last night? Romney did horrible and Paul did better then any of them by a mile. They know Romney isn't going to work either their going to have to find a new candidate.

Yes, I did. I was amused at the surprise (genuine or feigned) the reporter had to see Paul do so well. If my elect-ability was based on those graphs and I was any of the other candidates, especially Romney, I'd withdraw from the race.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diablos

I guess you didn't see the CNN poll results yesterday. "Obama - Romney - Paul 3 way tie for the lead"?

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Romneys supporters do not waste time with internet polls or forums that mean nothing. They do not feel the need to push Romney at every single opportunity and scream bloody murder when negative things are said about him. They go out and they vote. Pauls supporter seem to have this desperate need for validation for him and get very pushy.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Right I was assuming Fox was going to play with the results a little bit. Im glad to see the news sources starting to lose their grip on Paul, I thought he did wonderful in that debate dispite not being allowed much time to talk at the beginning of it.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
Romneys supporters do not waste time with internet polls or forums that mean nothing.

So would you consider yourself a Romney supporter? Because.........

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Paul supporters aren't looking for validation they are trying to wake Americans up. They have the foresight to see the direction we are heading in and they get off their arses and are working to make a difference. What Ronmey supporters are doing, nothing actually other than sticking to the status quo and listening to MSM drool over him for now.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
Romneys supporters do not waste time with internet polls or forums that mean nothing. They do not feel the need to push Romney at every single opportunity and scream bloody murder when negative things are said about him. They go out and they vote. Pauls supporter seem to have this desperate need for validation for him and get very pushy.

What MrSpad said.

Orginally posted by rbtjr
Most Romney supporters can respond to your thread do to sever cranial rectal inversion. It makes it hard to see or hear.

Orginally posted by emaildogs
I think you are right about the mass of RP supporters being internet savvy and the Romney camp being... Well, uninformed.

Orginally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Romney supporters tend to be older and generally don't know what the internet it is or may refer to it as the devil or witch etc..

Judging from the above quotes from this short thread alone, if I were a Romney supporter, which I'm not, I probably wouldn't make any threads supporting Romney on ATS either. Anyone on ATS that even mentions anyone except Ron Paul get's ridiculed instantly. Instead I would imagine they just go out and vote when it's time for whom they choose.

Judging from the election results so far and national polls, Romney is doing just fine without the support threads. It would take a true masochist to make a thread in support of Romney, or any other canditate for that matter.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join