It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if you were a chemtrail pilot...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
why would you do it?

i dont understand...how do they convince the pilots to poison the skies? arent their freinds and families being affected too?

if you were a chemtrail pilot, why would you do it?

what could their superiors tell them to convince them that what they're doing is "ok"...

what do you guys think? what would you do in the cockpit of a chemtrail plane?
edit on 17-1-2012 by k1k1to because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

If I believed in chemtrails, I would think that the pilots are told they are seeding clouds for much needed rain somewhere else, or atmospheric tests. I can't think of a single person that would sign up to poison people.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
maybe they are told that what they are doing is "helping" the enviroment, and that they are actually "protecting" their families and friends by spraying the skies..

when was the last time florida was hit by a hurricane? almost 6 years ago!

hhmmm...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

The way I understand it they do not know they are doing it. From my understanding, and I have no empirical evidence, it is added to the fuel.

I understand the security angle you are considering . Wouldn't that be the easiest way? Don't tell 'em!

BTW, the only reason I give chemtrails any credence is because when I was younger you never saw them. Vapor trails evaporate pretty quickly, but a couple decades or so ago these things started showing up. Have never heard a satisfactory explanation, and the Military - through FOIA releases - has reluctantly admitted to experimenting in the past on American populations.

Of course this is silly. If they would do that then the CIA would probably do crazy stuff like import coc aine and sell it to the ghetto kids in Los Angeles to raise money for their black ops. What a crazy idea, right?
edit on 17-1-2012 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

From my understanding, and I have no empirical evidence, it is added to the fuel.

Rest assured that based on no empirical evidence, this is not the case.

@OP: Your question is actually moot, since there are no such things as "chemtrails", nor "chemtrail pilots"...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
It is logic like this that destroys peoples faith in chemtrails - for shame. One of the biggest problems with huge conspiracy theories is that you have to have (in this case 10s of thousands of complicit accomplices maintaining complete science) unpossible!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by Ittabena

From my understanding, and I have no empirical evidence, it is added to the fuel.

Rest assured that based on no empirical evidence, this is not the case.

@OP: Your question is actually moot, since there are no such things as "chemtrails", nor "chemtrail pilots"...

You can for a fact,
swear in a court of law,
there is no fuel additives added to fuel,
that can flow through a 50 micro fuel filter on
aircraft?
I am going to print your response and hold you to it,
and save it in case of need, in a court of law,
as you claim to be an expert witness,
to aircraft exhaust emissions.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

I have a emissions license in 3 states,
72 automotive certifications from 3 auto manufactures.

I have had to proof,
I am expert witness in court,
in regards to emissions and,
other Automobile related cases in court.
I am willing to testify at this time you are not presenting facts,
but just personal opinion at this time.
In regards to fuel additives known or unknown!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

I am getting really frickin bored waiting for you to explain fuel additives that you know of in jet fuel.
Anti freezing?
Anti Sludge/Detergent?
What the heck could fit through 50 micron non abrasive?
We know they use alcohol highly abrasive to prevent freezing of fuel to absorb water.
So don't give me the abrasive story.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Back to the op,
If I was a pilot all I would want to know is,
Can I take off, fly, and land.
My race car driver use to say (and he was an aircraft mechanic in war).
I want to make it so I can, start, run, and finish the race.
If I win or lose without breakdown is up to me,
same as he explained, pilots told him during war.
Think he gave hoot about what was in the tank
as long as he got to be in the spot light, all day or night?
So big bird are you in the spot light talking down to the ones that look up?

edit on 17-1-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
And have you noticed one thing,
Chem-trailers post pictures that they took.
De-bunkers post copyrighted pictures trying
help to fuel the current SOPA bill.
I call shills with a hobby, which equals multiple agendas!

edit on 17-1-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

G Money - if you can find any additive in fuel that is not approved by the fuel specification then you have evidence of a crime being committed - the use of unapproved materials for the operation of an aircraft.

Do you have any such information?? If so you should pass it to law enforcement or aviation safety authorities immediately to help ensure the continued safety of civil aviation!! Failure to pass on information about a crime might also be a crime in some jurisdictions!

Oh and for example the CFM56, a very common engine, has 20 micron filters...so perhaps you would like to revise your challenge above??

See section 73-11-00 of this CFM56 training manual - note it is a fairly large pdf file.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
And have you noticed one thing,
Chem-trailers post pictures that they took.
De-bunkers post copyrighted pictures trying
help to fuel the current SOPA bill.

got any actual evidence for that?? I can point to plenty that says you're wrong if you really want me to.....

I call shills with a hobby, which equals multiple agendas!

I call meaningless gobbledygook, and still not a shred of verifiable evidence for chemtrails.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by k1k1to
why would you do it?

Perhaps you should ask an actual chemtrail pilot?

'cos I am fairly sure no-one on here would say they would be prepared to spray poison or whatever - I wouldn't.

But then I'm not a pilot!!

I do know that as a mechanic on planes that I have seen leave persistent contrails I never maintained any chemtrail systems ....unless you count engines!

So perhaps you could ask a chemtrail mechanic while you are at it, and a chemtrail chemist, and a chemtrail chemical transporter/handler.

Lets us know how you go please.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

That is my point it takes a village to fly a plane. There are too many people who would ask questions take photographs tweet facebook or sell to the NY Post. The only way to keep a secret is to be the only person who knows the truth -- and every person that gets added to that circuit breaks down the security - exponentially, maybe not exponentially because I am not a mathematician -- lets just say a huge bunch.

top topics

join