It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati The freemasonry and Zionism - The Master Plan To Rule the World

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

so you don't believe the well documented facts that ppl like ben franklin owned property in england and spend plenty of time there? franklin was an american mason, i promise he didn't get his start in no american army camp.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by PApro
franklin was an american mason, i promise he didn't get his start in no american army camp.

Neither did he get in Britain. He was made a Mason in St' John's Lodge in Philadelphia, Feburay 1731.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

so you don't believe the well documented facts that ppl like ben franklin owned property in england and spend plenty of time there? franklin was an american mason, i promise he didn't get his start in no american army camp.
Of course not. Franklin wasn't a soldier. He was born in Boston; became a Mason in Philadelphia at age 25. He didn't go to England until 1757, some twenty years later, there he served as a representative to Pennsylvania. When it was clear that there would be war, he returned to America in 1775. It's clear his allegiance was to the US...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
so while in england, what of the secret societys he was involved in? we know he was. do you not think there could be a connection? and besides, if he was so opposed to everything england stood for as our history book have you believe than why move there and support the economy and buy goods and houses with taxes going to the king and in turn supporting your enemies army? eather he wasn't near as smart as said to be or there is more to the story. something don't add up.
edit on 18-1-2012 by PApro because: typo

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

ok but where did the masons get the ideas and ideals? even if they started forming here in army camps or where ever? the idea and all information, teachings and beliefs still originated in britan.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Wow, if this is the best this guy can do, I'm not impressed. His videos are nothing more than a compilation of Hollywood scenes and something from Dan Brown.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

ok but where did the masons get the ideas and ideals? even if they started forming here in army camps or where ever? the idea and all information, teachings and beliefs still originated in britan.

And? What is the relevance? Masons who wanted revolution sided with the Colonials. Masons who did not sided with the Crown. Obviously just from this very point it proves that Britain only held influence over the people who felt loyalty to crown and country.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Its a small wonder the elite get anything done in regard of ruling the world!!!

I mean, the more elaborate secret handshakes higher up the ladder of irregular masonry many aspire to in the career-move to clandestine progression to the esoteric upper-eschalons, must mean there's a few broken fingers from all that clammy finger-jostling and grips-unimaginable to those of the regualr three-degrees....

No wonder we never see the trillionaires and their brood, they've all got bloody broken fingers-- literally!!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Futurcrat1
Its a small wonder the elite get anything done in regard of ruling the world!!!

Most of what is going on is master baiting, not master planning.

...the more elaborate the secret handshakings, the higher-ups of the ladder of Masonic irregularity many aspire to in the career-move to clandesto-progressive esoteric upper-eschalonocratism which must mean there are a few broken-fingers from all that clamdestine digit-jostling and gripping perpetually unimaginable to those of the blind third degree regulars....

Sorry, I just want to rephase and edit that to my liking.

No wonder we never see the trillionaires and their brood, they've all got bloody broken fingers-- literally!!!!

Erm, I thought their hands were invisible. How do YOU know?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I don't know! It light-hearted humour given I'd only signed up to ATS for the first-time ever the day before or something!

No one's responded to this thread, I've noticed, so I've left it alone and moved on.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join