It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati The freemasonry and Zionism - The Master Plan To Rule the World

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Just wanted to post 2 great videos from youtube for you guys, regarding the illuminati/freemasonry/zionism. These are the first 2 parts of a series. They are great quality, and all credit goes to youtube.com/thelight.

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Wed Jan 18 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
thelight is awesome, follow him @ twitter/yt - he posts pretty good stuff =)

also check his other videos - like you can see he has amazing editing skillz so its not only informing, its also fun to watch his vids =) btw hes not alone, hes in a network and all his partners make pretty good stuff...like FarhanK501, AllSeeingGuy, DrFreemason etc etc
edit on 17-1-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

Yea, that is why I posted the vids. Even if you don't agree with them, they are enjoyable to watch.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I would like to point out as has been pointed out in other posts before, The Freemasons are the ones who gave birth to America's independence from the crown. Interesting video, just that facts are twisted and distorted. Control the people by giving them freedom? The Freemasons are the good guys, but yes, to be fair, there will be a bad apple every once in a while.

All in all, it is a good set of videos, will check out the other stuff.

(but think about it though, the true tyrants and elites disagree with the Masonic morals and beliefs; tolerance and equality amongst men)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic Lumen
The Freemasons are the ones who gave birth to America's independence from the crown. Control the people by giving them freedom? The Freemasons are the good guys,

If by birth of independence you mean set up a central bank that profits england so they leave us alone and create an illusion of freedom than your correct. If by good guys you mean renig on the deal with england provoking an attack than letting ppl die thinking they fought for freedom rather than money, only to renew the deal than say "hey we beat them (even though we were only a few untrained men fighting one of the biggest best armys of the time) or started us on a path of debt and taxes than the masons are good indeed. I do however agree in the distorted facts, sadly the facts i think that are distorted most are yours. Sounds like you bought into that old hs history book a little much.
edit on 17-1-2012 by PApro because: Stone Cold said so.. oh and because a typo

edit on 17-1-2012 by PApro because: added

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Ummm, these theories have been posted here for 10 years or so (and 50 years before this site), but no validation of any sort to confirm them. Glad they are fun though !

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by scooterstrats
Ummm, these theories have been posted here for 10 years or so (and 50 years before this site), but no validation of any sort to confirm them. Glad they are fun though !

Yea, I know. Maybe someone is just playing games with us by putting pyramids with eyes in every other show, movie and video game too.

edit on 17-1-2012 by ExposingYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestic Lumen

They're guiding our evolution as a species. All four races. We are the product of various extraterrestrials contributing to 4 races which now exist today. All of the different subtypes of each race are ultimately from four root races blended with the original homo habilis, giving us Homo Sapiens. Sapiens. Look up that word.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by PApro

Originally posted by Majestic Lumen
The Freemasons are the ones who gave birth to America's independence from the crown. Control the people by giving them freedom? The Freemasons are the good guys,

If by birth of independence you mean set up a central bank that profits england so they leave us alone and create an illusion of freedom than your correct. If by good guys you mean renig on the deal with england provoking an attack than letting ppl die thinking they fought for freedom rather than money, only to renew the deal than say "hey we beat them (even though we were only a few untrained men fighting one of the biggest best armys of the time) or started us on a path of debt and taxes than the masons are good indeed. I do however agree in the distorted facts, sadly the facts i think that are distorted most are yours. Sounds like you bought into that old hs history book a little much.
edit on 17-1-2012 by PApro because: Stone Cold said so.. oh and because a typo

edit on 17-1-2012 by PApro because: added

Apologies, but I believe you are mistaken. The central banks that were trying to take over were "killed" by Andrew Jackson - a Mason, he knew the threat central banks posed, later other interests established the Federal reserve, it wasn't the Masons.

Now if you have evidence of Masons starting the Federal Reserve I'd like to see it.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrysniper

They're guiding our evolution as a species. All four races. We are the product of various extraterrestrials contributing to 4 races which now exist today. All of the different subtypes of each race are ultimately from four root races blended with the original homo habilis, giving us Homo Sapiens. Sapiens. Look up that word.

I have heard of that theory, and it makes sense, but I doubt it's the Masons that are doing it, and I speak spanish, and know a few words in Latin (Spanish's mother language) Sapiens is knowing, or thinking, homo sapiens, thinking man.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

i did not say federal reserve. i said a bank system to profit britain. the deal went sour the british attacked, we were almost defeated, the deal was renewed, britain left. do you honestly think our considerably small very unorganized group defeated the entire british army? do you think the most powerful military of the time simply gave up and ran home empty handed? thats like saying we invade jamaica only to get mutilated and give up. except britain had far more interest in us than we could jamaica. wont happen. didn't happen. i could be wrong about the bank, im a little rusty on details, i'll admit that, but i assure you britain didn't loose and we were and still are not free. A deal was reached and england profited.
Oh and where do you think all american masonic lodges originated from and owe allegiance to? Thats right, England! masonry in america would't exist with out the grand lodge in england. the masons owed everything to england. Also, i checked on the Andrew Jackson bank "killing", he stoped what was known as The Second Bank of America. Key word second. The fisrt organized bank profits england. bet the second one refused to pay up and thats why it "died"
edit on 17-1-2012 by PApro because: info

edit on 17-1-2012 by PApro because: ephiphany

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Oh and where do you think all american masonic lodges originated from and owe allegiance to? Thats right, England!

Only, they forgot to tell us that.

It must be one of the secrets the "Higher Up's" know but don't tell us.

BTW, we owe our allegiance to God.......nobody else. Loosen up that tin foil hat, it's restricting blood flow.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

do you honestly think our considerably small very unorganized group defeated the entire british army? do you think the most powerful military of the time simply gave up and ran home empty handed?

You need to brush up on your history. What world power was Britain engaged in a conflict with at the same time? Was the war with the Colonials a popular movement at the homefront? You make it sound as if the entire might of the British Empire was deployed to the Colonies when it was infact, not.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
i get that the british had other things going on, but they still had the power to stop us if they wanted to. and just because the british ppl didn't consider it so important don't think that any king anywhere don't think having an enire new land to rule over isn't a big deal. all kings everywhere want as much land as possible.
edit on 18-1-2012 by PApro because: sorry

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

its not really a secret that the english lodge is the start of things. Its also no secret many of tne first american masons were heavily involved in secret societys in england before coming here. the whole mason idea wasn't new to america

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

i get that the british had other things going on, but they still had the power to stop us if they wanted to.

They did not have 'other things going on', they were in a life and death struggle with the French and could not afford the extra vessels or man-power to expend on the Colonies. Hence the reason that once France intervened that they opted for a treaty as opposed to prolonging the engagement. This is not open to conspiracy interpretation and is well documented by the British themselves.

...and just because the british ppl didn't consider it so important don't think that any king anywhere don't think having an enire new land to rule over isn't a big deal. all kings everywhere want as much land as possible.

King George III was not exactly right in the head during the entire conflict and was considered a very poor leader.

The King was poorly suited for the demands presented by the age. It was widely know that his intellectual abilities were limited. A long chain of ineffective appointments to parliament and an over-dependence on people whom he merely felt unthreatened by, resulted in terrible instability in policy both at home and abroad. Tom Paine pointed out, tellingly, in his treatise Common Sense, that a major failure of Monarchy was the specter of the people presented with "an ass for a lion" in the person of the King. Finally, George apparently suffered from a hereditary disease that rendered him practically insane for several long intervals, and then ultimately lasted until his death in 1820 source

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Its also no secret many of tne first american masons were heavily involved in secret societys in england before coming here. the whole mason idea wasn't new to america

You do realize that most of the Founding Fathers were born in the Colonies and that the first American Masons were raised in field camps during service in the Army both before and during the Revolution?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

edit on 18-1-2012 by PApro because: extra post

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

your using the excuse that the king wad insane to explain why he made an intelligent and very logical move. ??

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

your using the excuse that the king wad insane to explain why he made an intelligent and very logical move. ??

King George III himself was not making policy. Members of his Court and Parliment determined the details of Britain's course of action.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join