I give up on this forum!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I give up!
edit on 17-1-2012 by scotsdavy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Link doesn't work...and no comment by you on the vid....

Any input on your part is appreciated...and I think is in the T and C for ATS.
edit on 17-1-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
and i still can't see them..

man..they are good at it!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by scotsdavy1
I found this clip on YouTube and it makes you sit up and think.
What I can't understand, is how someone who was not clearly born and bred in America could become the President of the United States?

Well, your link doesn't work, so I am going to have to assume that you are referring to the fact that Obama is not "clearly" American because he is not "clearly" white.

Edit: watched your new link, I saw nothing except for the fact that he has family from Africa. I saw a guy finding some pictures and then saying things about them with no evidence, and none of the things he said really related to Obama anyways. "Oh, Obama has a cousin who was allegedly a militant Muslim" Okay? First, there is no evidence of that being true, but even if it does, what bearing does that have on Obama himself? I saw a bunch of fearful, racist, hate-mongering in that video and I think that is what you are purporting as well.
edit on 1/17/2012 by spacekc929 because: (no reason given)
edit on 1/17/2012 by spacekc929 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Here's the vid.

I had to extract the code.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

NM
edit on (1/17/1212 by loveguy because:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

reply to post by baddmove

Same answer to you as well, wait until poster is finished before you complain....

Here's a bit of free advice. When you start a new thread. Include in your intro post, a bit of commentary on your subject that you posted as your thread title. If you included a video. Use the *preview* function below your post, to see if it works properly.

And most of all...don't put down the members who come to your thread for letting you know your link doesn't work. It's rude.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by spacekc929

You do realize that Obama still hasnt released an official bc just some fake bs 1. Just cuz hes black has absolutely nothing to do with it. And even if we all are rascists he still shouldnt be allowed to be an american president without an actual BC on hand no one should not u not me not even ur momma u lame

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Don't see the point in posting anything here"...........

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacekc929

I found this clip on YouTube and it makes you sit up and think.
What I can't understand, is how someone who was not clearly born and bred in America could become the President of the United States?

Well, your link doesn't work, so I am going to have to assume that you are referring to the fact that Obama is not "clearly" American because he is not "clearly" white.

Nothing to do with his color...

No, it just has to do with his ethnicity as someone who has an African heritage, which he has never tried to hide... why do you assume these are the pictures he "doesn't want you to see?"

As for the video itself, I saw nothing in it with any direct bearing on Obama. I saw pictures of him, and then the video maker saying things like "Obama has a militant Islamic cousin", but I saw no evidence that any of those assertions that the video poster made were true at all. It could very easily have all been made up. But even if it was true, why does that matter? Obama himself is not a militant Muslim, anyone can see that based on the fact that he attended a radical Christian church run by Jeremiah Wright (which everyone got mad at him about too!) What bearing does any of that video have on Obama's citizenship, his ability to run a country, or his origins as a person?

My advice to you is to focus on real issues. Obama is not a very good president, and I as a liberal can say that. He has done some bad things and I want to focus on the things he is actually doing, rather than focusing on his heritage. Who cares if he has family in Africa. I care about him signing NDAA and approving Obamacare.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

Well...I just went to your profile. I see of the six threads you've started, this one has the most replies....I can see why.

You don't even have the excuse of being a newbie here. Good Luck in future threads....

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by andyr1112

You do realize that Obama still hasnt released an official bc just some fake bs 1. Just cuz hes black has absolutely nothing to do with it. And even if we all are rascists he still shouldnt be allowed to be an american president without an actual BC on hand no one should not u not me not even ur momma u lame

www.whitehouse.gov...

There you go. Released by the White House itself. Take a look - it's a real birth certificate. Unless you think that in 1961 Obama's family faked this certificate of birth just so that if in the future Obama decided he wanted to run for president, they wouldn't realize he was born in Kenya...

www.snopes.com...

Oh, and if you think that they went and changed newspaper archives as well. Or that they faked that other certificate of live birth that this article also shows.

Get over it! Obama was born here! Focus on the real things, like him signing NDAA! You get this country nowhere by focusing on fake and racist (even though you claim it's not) issues. For every other president, their birth certificate has been enough. My first link shows his birth certificate, my second link shows two supplements to his long-form birth certificate. Why is that not enough? Because he doesn't "look" American? Get over it and focus on the fact that we need to address real issues that affect real people in this country.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Millions have already said that the birth certificate that you posted is a ridiculous fake. The experts all claim it is a bad Photoshop pieced together hack job. Anything can be edited on the net, including that newspaper.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Seeing as how the OP has managed to delete most of his posts, I imagine that he/she has realised that the one person AKA Obama, (assuming that this is what this is about from other posts) who would no nothing about where he was born, is Obama himself, or anyone else for that matter.

<<   2 >>

join