Its time we tell the iranian government how we really feel!!

page: 1
7
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
i had an idea pop into mind the other day...

since we as a nation have no way say over what happens to other countries that the u.s government is trying to start an eminent war with.

how could we go about having direct exchange of words with the people of iran??

maybe some kind of live feed of words??

i mean if you think about it, they really dont know how you and me feel.
they dont know what you or me think about our pig-government.
they dont realize that me and you dont want ww3 to start.

they need to realize, that we VALUE our future, and we dont blame them for valuing theirs either.

i honestly dont think iran is a bad country, if we had an open exchange of words with them.

and let them know that we DONT want a war with them.

maybe these words can circulate through their country and they can begin realizing that it isnt the u.s people that are the ''great satan.'' it is that of the U.S GOVERNMENT!!

i know theres alot of smart people on this site, and im sure somebody can somehow set this up??? i for one, think it would be a good idea to let the leaders of iran know that we really have no animosity for them.

we have all given up on the mainstream media, and the mainstream media is just THROWING more wood on the fire. and were RUNNING out of time!! we need to let the iran government know that we dont all side with the brainwashing techniques that the mass media uses. and that were SICK of it and were not going to take it ANYMORE
edit on 17-1-2012 by Cobra.EXE because: (no reason given)




posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I don't think Iran is concerned about what Joe the mechanic and Sally the hairdresser really think about them. I'm sure they are concerned about what the a-holes in charge of the monkeys controlling the bombs and the tanks thinks.

We can stream live broadcasts about how we all want to make love not war, but it's not the peaceful people who cause all the problems. The leaders of Iran know what's going on.



posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
I don't think Iran is concerned about what Joe the mechanic and Sally the hairdresser really think about them. I'm sure they are concerned about what the a-holes in charge of the monkeys controlling the bombs and the tanks thinks.

We can stream live broadcasts about how we all want to make love not war, but it's not the peaceful people who cause all the problems. The leaders of Iran know what's going on.




yeah well maybe if would be wise if we could communicate with the leaders with iran and let them know that WE DONT STAND SIDE BY SIDE WITH THE U.S GOVERNMENT.

then! we could all be on the same side, and they can know that we are looking for ways to fix the problem as well. i mean we are seriously running out of solutions. and its not just speculation the war WILL break out if we dont DO anything
edit on 17-1-2012 by Cobra.EXE because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra.EXE

yeah well maybe if would be wise if we could communicate with the leaders with iran and let them know that WE DONT STAND SIDE BY SIDE WITH THE U.S GOVERNMENT.


There's only one way to prove it and it's called "American spring". Not in 1,000 years.



posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobra.EXE
 





yeah well maybe if would be wise if we could communicate with the leaders with iran and let them know that WE DONT STAND SIDE BY SIDE WITH THE U.S GOVERNMENT.


If you are filing a valid tax return for the so called "Personal Income Tax" then you most assuredly do stand side by side with the U.S. government and are one of the people funding the military industrial complex that wants this war so badly.

Empty rhetoric does nothing to fix problems. Stop funding the war criminals. This action will have a far more powerful and far reaching effect than some nomen inane.



posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobra.EXE
 


As noble as your intentions are- would it not make more sense to try and get that message across to your government ?



posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
NM
edit on (1/17/1212 by loveguy because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobra.EXE
 


That is a very good idea. Perhaps a place to start would be an online petition with a statement of purpose.

Similar to that of the Founding Father's Declaration of Independence. for example....

"We The Undersigned People of The United States of America wish to express our mutual support and pursuit of peace with the citizens and leaders of The Republic of Iran ...."

Peace



posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
LMAO!!!!!!!!! Are you serious? I mean seriously? Iran doesnt even let their own people communicate with their gov't and you think the Mullahs are just some nice guys who want to hear what YOU yeah YOU have to say????

This site is unbelievable.



Originally posted by Cobra.EXE
i had an idea pop into mind the other day...

since we as a nation have no way say over what happens to other countries that the u.s government is trying to start an eminent war with.

how could we go about having direct exchange of words with the people of iran??

maybe some kind of live feed of words??

i mean if you think about it, they really dont know how you and me feel.
they dont know what you or me think about our pig-government.
they dont realize that me and you dont want ww3 to start.

they need to realize, that we VALUE our future, and we dont blame them for valuing theirs either.

i honestly dont think iran is a bad country, if we had an open exchange of words with them.

and let them know that we DONT want a war with them.

maybe these words can circulate through their country and they can begin realizing that it isnt the u.s people that are the ''great satan.'' it is that of the U.S GOVERNMENT!!

i know theres alot of smart people on this site, and im sure somebody can somehow set this up??? i for one, think it would be a good idea to let the leaders of iran know that we really have no animosity for them.

we have all given up on the mainstream media, and the mainstream media is just THROWING more wood on the fire. and were RUNNING out of time!! we need to let the iran government know that we dont all side with the brainwashing techniques that the mass media uses. and that were SICK of it and were not going to take it ANYMORE
edit on 17-1-2012 by Cobra.EXE because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Okay, communicate with the leaders of Iran. Go over there if you like and tell them how you feel.

I hope you know, for ever person as you say it, on the "same side" as Iran, there is a person that is against them. Heck, the majority of Americans are against Iran. I know everyone that I talk to in my everyday life is, and I'm one of them. But ATS draws in a certin niche of people who have the tendency of supporting enemys of the United States and have beliefs and conspiracy's that the Government is bad and taking over the world. It might be bad, it might not be, we don't know.

But ask yourself, do you have an amazing quality of life compared to other people in other nations? Until my quality of life starts degrading, then I will start questioning my government as well as the majority of Americans. I'm not saying that the government is perfect, but as long as I live with the luxuries that almost every other nations is jealous of, I will not be attempting to "contact Iran" and tell them how "we" feel.

Skip to 4:50 in this video. I totally agree with Kat Williams as he says we are "pimps"


www.youtube.com...

Just my 2 cents.
edit on 17-1-2012 by Laxpla because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
After WW2 America liked war so much it continued fighting till 2011. Everyone has stopped except America. It will use whatever excuse to start a war...really boggles my mind



posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laxpla
Until my quality of life starts degrading, then I will start questioning my government.


That's about the most disgusting thing I've ever read on ATS. As long as your Big Mac is piled up with meat and sauce, bombing other countires into the stone age is above reproach? Jesus, people really think like that, I thought it was just an American stereotype.



posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobra.EXE
 


I like the idea... sadly, as has been expressed, there are some severe logistical issues... for one, I don't think the Iranian people want more war anymore than the (less insane) American people do.

I'm sure there are some Iranians who are as nuts as the jingoist Americans, and frankly with more excuse... Iran has never engineered a coup in the US, while the US has most definitely done so in Iran.

But I digress... I think this is a good idea, from the philosophy behind it. Definite logistics challenges...

S&F...



posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Perhaps communicating this to your *own* government would be more beneficial. Tell them that you refuse to engage emotionally, physically, or financially in any more wars for any reason other than CLEAR direct attack through no action of their undertaking (decades before they can make that assurance) and that their priorities are now shifted henceforth and forthwith to areas within the territorial borders and not one millimeter beyond. Tell them that their own internal affairs must be put in order and the infrastructure of the US must be purring like a kitten before they even peek out the window to another land. Tell them that they will represent you and you alone. The rest of the world can manage without their "benevolence" for as long as it takes. Tell them that they are under threat of immediate dismissal unless you as one people are served graciously and elegantly. Tell them their pay is now minimum wage, so that they can feel the full effects of their work. Tell them they have no more benefits than is granted to every other citizen. Tell them that the Good Ole Boys network is now defunct. Tell them that their children will not inherit their position nor their holdings without substantial taxation like everyone else. Tell them that they will take the bus to work. That they have no office, but a cubicle. Tell them that they will pay for their lunches and won't have a paid lunch hour. Tell them they will be an Average Joe, in every respect.

Why do they deserve more than they can arrange for others? The only change will come with them tasting their own medicine.



posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
nevermind
edit on 29-1-2012 by IdeaLogical because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
To those who mock I would say yes we do understand that those in power, East or West, have their own agenda. And they each have their hardline supporters.
The only way of defeating this is for the mainstream people of all sides to come together to say 'Enough'.
A sort of 'global spring'.
Can it be done? I don't know
How? Ditto
But if this doesn't happen somehow, I believe the world will be destroyed.
Good thread OP



posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra.EXE

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
I don't think Iran is concerned about what Joe the mechanic and Sally the hairdresser really think about them. I'm sure they are concerned about what the a-holes in charge of the monkeys controlling the bombs and the tanks thinks.

We can stream live broadcasts about how we all want to make love not war, but it's not the peaceful people who cause all the problems. The leaders of Iran know what's going on.




yeah well maybe if would be wise if we could communicate with the leaders with iran and let them know that WE DONT STAND SIDE BY SIDE WITH THE U.S GOVERNMENT.

then! we could all be on the same side, and they can know that we are looking for ways to fix the problem as well. i mean we are seriously running out of solutions. and its not just speculation the war WILL break out if we dont DO anything
edit on 17-1-2012 by Cobra.EXE because: (no reason given)


Well if you want to be on the same side as Iran then you need to start a revolution that meets the relgious requirments they have been trying to export since thier revolution. The good news is they will be happy to send you weapons, trainers and people to make sure you are indeed the correct religion. Of course the bad side is once you are done here they will expect you to do the same in Mexico and Canada and on and on etc.



posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
we could build a fire and send smoke signals to the people of iran


ohh just wait about 4 more months till we start bombing them for that to happen.

Believe what you want, Iran does not want war, they know they will get crushed, they are just tring to stand up to the bullies



posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla
 



Keep grasping onto those "everyday luxuries" as best as you can my friend because it won't last for much longer.




First they came for the jews, and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the Communists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out for me.



posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
I don't think Iran is concerned about what Joe the mechanic and Sally the hairdresser really think about them.


Why not?

I mean first of all aren't those the people who really matter? I mean, I'd love to have a sit down over a cup of coffee/tea with an average Iranian and discuss all the wonderful things we have in common...


I'm sure they are concerned about what the a-holes in charge of the monkeys controlling the bombs and the tanks thinks.


Like everyone else in the world. Their Government's actions are beyond their control so, I wouldn't be that hard on them or hold that against them...


We can stream live broadcasts about how we all want to make love not war, but it's not the peaceful people who cause all the problems. The leaders of Iran know what's going on.


Well they sure do need to step it up a bit then eh?





new topics




 
7
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join