It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Society

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
so i have recently re-gained contact with an old friend from school
he says that he had broken from his ego and material self and all that good stuff and has become open minded to spirituality and the conspiracies of the financial system and so on, he is also quite an intelligent and articulate individual.
anyhow the point for this thread is that in reacquainting with him we hit it off well and have hung out a couple times now and are planning on creating a group/club/community for opening minds and changing the world and all that good stuff
im sure most of you out there are familiar with evolver.net as well as zeitgeist, OWS
we were hoping to make a similar sort of group but im wondering if anyone here wants to make any suggestions
my friend has the notes of things we were planning to cover in our first meeting but we dont want to intimidate people too much in the first few meetings on things like the NWO or HAARP or even oppressive financial and political systems
we just want to open peoples minds to the alternative from the mainstream and figure out an effective way to 'enlighten' people

we were talking with a somewhat ignorant friend today (one who just said he doesnt care about politics or think about the future) but we plan and believe we can break him eventually, everyone has a purpose and even he had some insights
so anyways any suggestions on a method to break people open to have an open mind to such alternative concepts that we're generally conditioned to avoid
we we're thinking of presenting pictures and asking peoples opinions on them as well as asking people generally what they dont like about society and would like to change about it
any input welcome, please give any insights available

in addition id also just like to add the note that we are both in the university and intending to reach out to people and spread awareness of global matters as well as science breakthroughs but for the first few sessions were going to be prioritizing mainly on how to convert people from their comfortable everything is great lifestyle, ignorant to the tragedies of the world to being more supportive of movements such as OWS, zeitgeist and so forth
edit on 17-1-2012 by trust_no_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The biggest issue I have with our society is money. Any plan to restructure society should focus on getting rid of the money first.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Your first challenge in your new society will be to uphold freedom, while maintaining fairness. Good luck with that.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by trust_no_one

I wish I could join your group. Sounds like the book "Atlas Shrugged"

If your wondering on how to form your currency just read the thread in my siginiture. If you have any questions about it, you can either add it to the thread or send me a chat message.

Anyhoo, good luck

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
We need people like you. I am from Canada, you are supported all around the world. Remember that and show this message to the folks you want in your club.

join