It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fun or torture?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Woman in the british army is tied up for fun
This was posted on a social forum by the people who did it. They seem to think it is funny. I didnt find it funny at all what are your thoughts ATS?
edit on 17-1-2012 by chooselove because: link didnt work

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by chooselove

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
we don't know the true nature of this. maybe the female soldier agreed to do this.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by PFCStryker

why would someone agree to this? that would make for a pretty low self esteem. Your comment just raises more questions

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Where is the source story or was this some random picture off the internet. For all we know this could be the prelude for some kinky sexy.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

I would post link to source but it has the girls name and i wasnt sure if that would be right of me to post

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I heard about this the other day, I think it was this, they were all friends. They also made her [snipped] From what I heard she played along with it and everything was fine and dandy. It was just a bunch of "kids" having fun.
edit on Tue Jan 17 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Just to clarify...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
exactly where is the source story to prove that these came from an actual military perimeter? you'll be amazed how people can achieve such trolling.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

so your saying it is fine for people in the army to force others to consume drugs and then tie them up?
I wasnt aware of the [snip] thing i doubt if this is the same story
edit on 17-1-2012 by chooselove because: add to info

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Well, there are people that like to be tied up.

Unless she didn't want it to happen, its all gravy. Although allowing it to be done in uniform is stupid.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by PFCStryker

already answered that

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

edit on 17-1-2012 by LadySkadi because: not relevant, forum chg

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by chooselove
reply to post by kimish

so your saying it is fine for people in the army to force others to consume drugs and then tie them up?
I wasnt aware of the [snip] thing i doubt if this is the same story
edit on 17-1-2012 by chooselove because: add to info

Didn't you ever have friends in High School/college? Teens and people in their early 20's do all kinds of crazy things.
I can see myself and friends doing something like this when we were younger, maybe 10 or more years ago. If whomever we did it to didn't want to partake anymore than that would be the end of it and we wouldn't have done it had the person not agreed or genuinely didn't want any part, anyway.
edit on 17-1-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by chooselove
reply to post by freedomSlave

I would post link to source but it has the girls name and i wasnt sure if that would be right of me to post

Well is it is in printed media . Protecting her name from your part doesn't make much sense . If her names was already mentioned in the source article .

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
If the statement of the previous commentator is true. then everyone is at fault you only wear the uniform on duty not to party out and go round a bout. plus we really don't know the true story to this no source just a picture. don't worry about the name as long as the face is covered. unless she's the only one in the planet who has that name.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
if it was a guy would anyone say anything dfifferent?

Armys work well when the teams at work bond, most of the time its harmless and helps, somtimes not, equal rights/law and all that.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
If this picture is legit. could be just they're all having fun and no offense taken at the girls part and one of us is just over re-acting.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
this isn't bonding
more like bondage

idiot girl,

doesn't realize she's being felt-out/set-up for a future slam dunk

Sexual Assaults on Female Soldiers: Don't Ask, Don't Tell
www.time.com...

Military Culture Punishes Rape Victims instead of Rapists
womensrights.change.org...

Women at war: How roles are changing
news.bbc.co.uk...

Rape in the U.S. military
How a fraternal culture and a habit of blaming the victim leave sexual violence unexamined and unpunished.
www.latimes.com...

Military rape reports rise, prosecution still low
www.huffingtonpost.com...

ACLU lawsuit: Military won't release rape records
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Alarms on sex assaults in military
Tsongas helps win law on handling of cases
mssparky.com...

Comparing Military and Civilian Rape Rates

To place military rape rates in context, it is valuable to compare them with civilian rates. Comparisons of the crime rates of civilian and military populations during peacetime periods in 1986–92 reveal that contemporary peacetime rates of rape by American military personnel are actually lower (controlling for age and gender) than civilian rates. However, the data also indicate that peacetime military rape rates are diminished far less from civilian rates than are military rates for other violent offenses. This “rape differential” is also reflected in the World War II data: U.S. Army rape rates in Europe climbed to several times the U.S. civilian rates for that period, while military rates for other violent crimes were roughly equivalent to civilian rates. Thus, in both contexts studied, a rape differential exists: the ratio of military rape rates to civilian rape rates is substantially larger than the ratio of military rates to civilian rates for other violent crimes.
Read more: www.answers.com...

edit on 17-1-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: ex tags

new topics

top topics

join