It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Cold Water

page: 1
2

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I saw this on a blog or somewhere recently.....

A Teenager was at his grandfathers for the week. At lunch, the teenager decides to eat lunch with his grandfather

While eating, the teenager looks at his plate and notices a smudge on it.
He asks his grandfather, “Are these Plates Clean?”
His grandfather replies, “They are as clean as Cold Water Can get ‘em”

At Dinner, Noticing more smudges then before, he asks “Grandpa, are you sure these plates are clean?”
His Grandfather replies “Yes! They are as clean as cold water can get ‘em”

The next day at breakfast, the boy notices another smudge on his plate…. “Grandpa, Your 100% Absolutely sure these plates are clean?”
The Grandfather replies once more “I told ya boy, they are as clean as Cold Water can get ‘em!”

As soon as he was done eating, they both get in the van to go to school, When he got in, the Grandfathers dog jumps on the teenager. The grandfather yells, “COLDWATER! GO BACK TO THE HOUSE!  GO NOW!”




posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by scotsdavy1
I saw this on a blog or somewhere recently.....

A Teenager was at his grandfathers for the week. At lunch, the teenager decides to eat lunch with his grandfather

While eating, the teenager looks at his plate and notices a smudge on it.
He asks his grandfather, “Are these Plates Clean?”
His grandfather replies, “They are as clean as Cold Water Can get ‘em”

At Dinner, Noticing more smudges then before, he asks “Grandpa, are you sure these plates are clean?”
His Grandfather replies “Yes! They are as clean as cold water can get ‘em”

The next day at breakfast, the boy notices another smudge on his plate…. “Grandpa, Your 100% Absolutely sure these plates are clean?”
The Grandfather replies once more “I told ya boy, they are as clean as Cold Water can get ‘em!”

As soon as he was done eating, they both get in the van to go to school, When he got in, the Grandfathers dog jumps on the teenager. The grandfather yells, “COLDWATER! GO BACK TO THE HOUSE!  GO NOW!”



So he went to his grandfathers house for a week without noticing the dog? or if he did notice the dog, didn't bother asking what the dogs name was?



posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
It was a joke.....



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSleepCreep
 


He was at the house for a week, nowhere did it say the conversation happened at the end of the week. Conversation started at lunch, this could have been lunch on the first day possibly within minutes of arriving at grandpas house.
edit on 21-1-2012 by gillyp17 because: less antagonistic reply



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by scotsdavy1
I saw this on a blog or somewhere recently.....

A Teenager was at his grandfathers for the week. At lunch, the teenager decides to eat lunch with his grandfather

While eating, the teenager looks at his plate and notices a smudge on it.
He asks his grandfather, “Are these Plates Clean?”
His grandfather replies, “They are as clean as Cold Water Can get ‘em”

At Dinner, Noticing more smudges then before, he asks “Grandpa, are you sure these plates are clean?”
His Grandfather replies “Yes! They are as clean as cold water can get ‘em”

The next day at breakfast, the boy notices another smudge on his plate…. “Grandpa, Your 100% Absolutely sure these plates are clean?”
The Grandfather replies once more “I told ya boy, they are as clean as Cold Water can get ‘em!”

As soon as he was done eating, they both get in the van to go to school, When he got in, the Grandfathers dog jumps on the teenager. The grandfather yells, “COLDWATER! GO BACK TO THE HOUSE! GO NOW!”




Originally posted by TheSleepCreep
So he went to his grandfathers house for a week without noticing the dog? or if he did notice the dog, didn't bother asking what the dogs name was?



Originally posted by scotsdavy1
It was a joke.....


You just gotta love ATS


Classic.

Peace



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
A conspiracy theory about a joke now lol



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by scotsdavy1
A conspiracy theory about a joke now lol


It's the nature of the beast. Jokes don't work on ATS.....

A jew, a Christian and a Muslim walk into a bar......see! Right of the bat that could cause a 10 thread page about discrimination or religion.


(it was a good joke though...)

Peace



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Very true, but laughter is the best medicine lol
Have a great day/night



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by gillyp17
reply to post by TheSleepCreep
 


He was at the house for a week, nowhere did it say the conversation happened at the end of the week. Conversation started at lunch, this could have been lunch on the first day possibly within minutes of arriving at grandpas house.
edit on 21-1-2012 by gillyp17 because: less antagonistic reply


Still, he was there for a whole day and a morning! He didn't notice the dog or ask what the dogs name was? What is funny is the thought of the old man being asked by his grandson what his dogs name was. The old man, laughing maniacally and grinning saying the dogs name is irrelevant and to finish his supper. Oh wait, I think I get it now! Ha! good one scots



posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Glad you got it, I did put it under jokes, puns and pranks lol
Have a great day
All the best m8....




top topics



 
2

log in

join