It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone on the forum heard the so-called groaning sounds, being reported on the Internet?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Why is this a dead horse? Dont understand?

This is a genuine mystery, and this is a consiracy forum, what do you expect? lol.

Personally I think these sounds are pretty damn creepy and are not a good sign at all.

People do get a little afraid and we can't blame people for that. They have every right to be afraid, curious whatever. Why pick on them, I just can't understand that mentality?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Here is what a search will show

powered by
Ask AboveTopSecret.com
About 4,990 results (0.31 seconds)

Web
(10)

Rumbling noise being heard around the world...report here..., page 1Rumbling noise being heard around the world...report here..., page 1 .... their compasses being off related to the places strange rumbling was ...
www.abovetopsecret.com
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread677757/pg1

clipped from Google - 1/2012
. Rumbling Noise = Very Bad News (This can be te real stuff), page 1There are already 2 Mega Threads regarding the strange rumbling noise resembling a jet engine and yesterday whilst watching a documentary ...
www.abovetopsecret.com
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread678203/pg1

. Strange sounds, rumbling noises, bass like sounds, ect..., page 1OK ATS, I have seen several threads the last few months that detail some strange noises that have been heard around the world. I can't speak for the whole ...
www.abovetopsecret.com
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread796229/pg1

. Strange Rumbling In The Sky In Southern New Jersey, page 1As I post this my wife and I keep hearing a strange prolonged rumbling noise in the sky. The sound is sort of like a jet engine but it last for like 8 minutes or so ...
www.abovetopsecret.com
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread796570/pg1

. An odd revelation concerning the rumbling/buzzing sound ...Ok. So beginning around 3 A.M. i noticed a strange, rumbling for lack of a better way to describe it. Similar to the sound of a large diesel truck ...
www.abovetopsecret.com
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread795708/pg1

. Strange rumble in the sky, page 1Did anybody hear the strange rumble that was going across the sky just a few ... Now I'm in Iowa, and the sound moved from West to East. ...
www.abovetopsecret.com
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread461654/pg1

. Rumbling noise being heard around the world...report here..., page 27Now this is just getting really weird i mean ive seen, or rather heard a few videos now with this weird rumbling noise. it doesnt sound natural but ...
www.abovetopsecret.com
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread677757/pg27

. How many of us in the U.K have heard these strange rumbling and ...Before I had read anything about the strange rumbling sound some of you have heard, maybe about 2 months ago, I heard (and felt) 3 loud ...
www.abovetopsecret.com
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread759585/pg1

. Strange Roaring Noise Being Heard in Kiev, Ukraine right now! 2:58 ...I'm currently teaching English in Kiev, Ukraine and have been reading about all the strange rumbling/roaring noises going on in the United States. I was just ...
www.abovetopsecret.com
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread796335/pg1

. The rumbling noise may be UFOs -- and could explain the mass bird ...Over the past couple of weeks, we've seen the reports of strange, long rumbling noises coming in from all over the world. Along with those ...
www.abovetopsecret.com
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread681257/pg1

edit on 1/17/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SieMa

Thanks for the site. There is actually more than one person hearing the noise in some of the vids there.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by mossme89

Yes there is.... even made maps of the reports etc

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Gotcha, well it is a long thread anyway.

By the way, I DID search. But the search function quite frankly, sucks and I got a whole bunch of threads and did not see the thread you linked to.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I wish these Motherships would just hurry up and uncloak themselves already!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

see post below yours..

that's why the dead horse. gif..

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
this is the only topic that i want debunked ..where are all the Ats skeptics?? id sleep easier

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
This is the lamest, fakest hoax I've ever seen. It's being pushed so hard on every conspiracy site right now. Is there some kind of associated press for conspiracy sites? They all have the same junk, and it's getting old.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
reply to post by StealthyKat

True, but there isn't 1 thread dedicated to finding if people have specifically heard it.

There have been several since last summer, Kat gave you one link.

There's even one that got moved to the Dreams section where a member played a video and her youngest daughter said something about people giving us a warning.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

Originally posted by mossme89
reply to post by StealthyKat

True, but there isn't 1 thread dedicated to finding if people have specifically heard it.

There have been several since last summer, Kat gave you one link.

There's even one that got moved to the Dreams section where a member played a video and her youngest daughter said something about people giving us a warning.

Do you have a link to the dream one?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
A lot of these videos are duplicates of the Kiev sound...

There are no seagulls in Chicago in January.... (Chicago vid posted 1/15)

That being said, I can confirm the metallic screeching sound in august of last yr...don't recall exact dAte but it was roughly about 3am, cloudy night in Chicago

Very deep bellow, I thought it was maybe a rusty old garage door but it went on for at least 2nd on and off...in steady 30second to two minute bursts of repeating carrying bellow...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
It's probably the sound phage makes when he's thinking and if it's not him i'm sure he knows what IT is. I will sit patiently and await Phage's theory.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I'm sorry if I sounded rude....I didn't mean to sound that way...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat

I'm sorry if I sounded rude....I didn't mean to sound that way...

It's ok. All I'm saying is that the search function is terrible. There's no way to filter the results. I searched, but didn't see the thread you linked to.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Figures!

The NY Rangers are playing exeptional kick-ass hockey and the Earth is growling and moaning and headed for doom.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
"I Can't Think For Myself Or Do Research Alone!!" Phagetard Alert! Phagetard Alert! lol

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I, my two children and my sister have specifically heard this sound, last August on holiday in the UK.
And I know what it is.

It has been prophecised about by a wise Apache man in 1920s. It is on the Relfe's website.
In his vision quest he was shown that if we didn't look after the Earth, HOLES IN THE SKY would appear, causing sounds.

NASA has found a huge hole bigger than the Earth, in our magnetosphere facing the Sun-East.

We have caused these sounds, by our negative thoughts and their consequences.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

' We list machines to make holographic sticker and hologram film(wide web soft hologram embosser) bellow.'
www.hologrammachine.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
If there really are those sounds, and if there is no plausible explanation, then I've one that is about as far out as it can get, short of being wildly insane.

For well over a century we have been removing crude oil from the earth. There are those who believe the earth creates this oil, their reasoning is that there would be no possible way this oil could be from a mass extinction of dinosaurs or other creatures.

So if the earth creates crude oil, perhaps it is a lubricating material the earth needs to keep the inner layers spinning at a different rate than the outer layers. Lets assume that this oil does lubricate, and now the earth has reached a critical point at which the inner and outer layers are touch and grinding.

OH there are so many things wrong with my assumption, that I'm not embarrassed to say I'm out-to-lunch on this one, But it certainly is an uncharted explanation for those sounds. (If they really happen).

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

Has anyone heard of project blue beam? If not, google it. These sounds being heard around the world in various places, the recent spike in "ufo sightings" is at an all high, 2012 has been bursting with "ufo" sightings, this is the start of the abomination of desolation and the coming of the NWO.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join