It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we due a wave of glp'ers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
are we going to be inondated with the glp regulars like last time they closed the site and put that freaky audio message up seing as they are closing for 24hrd in protest to s.o.p.a.,
as long as they dont bring all the swearing with them i wont mind.
edit on 17-1-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by haven123
are we going to be inondated with the glp regulars like last time they closed the site and put that freaky audio message up seing as they are closing for 24hrd in protest to s.o.p.a.,

Please enlighten the ignorant. What is a "glper"? What site did they close? ATS? What did the audio message say?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSleepCreep

godlike productions another conspircy/lunatic fringe site they are closing there site to protest,i cant rember but it was a creepy speach people were giving the owner death threats i think that why they closed it last time,i also think you have to pay to fully use the site,google it

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

godlike productions another conspircy/lunatic fringe site they are closing there site to protest,i cant rember but it was a creepy speach people were giving the owner death threats i think that why they closed it last time,i also think you have to pay to fully use the site,google it

Thanks for the information. It seems counter-productive for a site whose members are already against the SOPA bill to shut those same members out. I like what ATS does. When you come to the site, sometimes you get that redirect page with the U.S. government seal saying the site was banned. Got me pretty good the first time I saw that one.

So last time GLP closed all there members flooded here? What makes you think they are going to close again?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

they have anounced and also advised all users to contact there congrassman/woman and gave links to protest. wikipediea is also doing it along with tons of other site's,i think they'l come for the conspirisy or aletrnative news.they also give a code that you can use that closesyour site if you own one that redirercts to the sopa protest page iv just had a look my antivirus adviesd me not to but...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Google will be changing their home page doodle message on Weds. as well. Curious to see what they put up tomorrow.

technolog.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

We should know them by their delightful racism and pleasant hatred towards anything that's not complete right-wing paranoia.

Imagine if Rush Limbaugh, Glen Beck, and Jesse Ventura were all immaculately impregnated by magical radio waves from various political AM hate speech shows and then gave birth to a website. That's GLP.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Imagine if Rush Limbaugh, Glen Beck, and Jesse Ventura were all immaculately impregnated by magical radio waves from various political AM hate speech shows and then gave birth to a website. That's GLP.

Good one!

Yeah, I remember a bunch of them flocking here before when there was some kind of bidness about tyring to force their members to pay. They all seemed so incensed about the way they were treated, but I think it was just a way to eject a bunch of jetsam and try to keep only those who were willing to pay.

Although I must say I don't know much about it; it's one of those sites I could only stand to visit twice--once by accident....
edit on 1/17/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2

Although I must say I don't know much about it; it's one of those sites I could only stand to visit twice--once by accident....
edit on 1/17/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

I only went there to get directions on how to get away from there!

new topics

top topics

join