It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Service Requested for a DOPE Hip Hop track: Anybody know how to create Kinetic Typography?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Hey guys, didn't know exactly where to post this question so this seemed as a general place to to ask. Does anyone on this site know how to create stunning or better than average Kinetic Typography? I needed some work done for one of my songs called "Taking Over." I'll post the link for the song at the bottom so you can check if out if you're interested.

I only ask because our music video is in its editing stage and we wanted to still put out an interactive video to keep the audience engaged instead of just having a picture of the group. Since the video acquired most of our budget we can't offer a grandiose amount of money for the work but please let me know if you're interested.

This track is surely to make some noise in the music scene but you can be the judge of that yourself. Check it out.

Let me know what you guys think of the song!

Low End Theory- Taking Over

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Any opinions on the track?
The track count shot up so I know people are listening lol so let me know what you're thinking of it! ALL criticism is welcome, I don't mind if you think it's whack as crap or dope as sh*t! Let me know guys and gals!

And I know some of you dabble in Adobe After Effects cause I've seen it being posted on here. OR if you know someone that does.. help a brotha out!

Thanks in advance!

edit on 17-1-2012 by sirissacnewtone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sirissacnewtone

Hey man, After Effects doesn't work on my comp because of video card issues. I actually have done some kinetic type projects before so I could help you out but I would only be able to work from one of the computers at my school. The track sounds good, it's densely packed lyrically so it would probably take me maybe 2-3 weeks at most to finish. Motiontype is easy to do, it is just very time consuming because you have to literally animate every single word in the song. Usually a 45 sec-1 minute long clip takes about 6-8 hours of work for me to fully animate.

Anyways, if you're interested I can help you out. Just let me know how to contact you like via Email or whatever. Also I'd need a copy of the lyrics and any preferences you have for the video (i.e. background color, specific font type, title sequence, any specific kind of animation at a certain part, etc).

join