It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newt Gingrich: "Let's allow terrorist attacks to happen." - Ron Paul ad

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Well I suppose that's a nice way to put it.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Newt, you fat-faced criminal a-hole. You don't know why there have been no terrorist attacks since 911? Lemme help you out. THERE ARE NO TERRORISTS. The entire concept is made up to keep the citizens afraid and watched and the warmongers rich. The End.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

That was my thought as well.

Newt is the epitome of a greasy, lying politician that flows with the wind's direction if it fits his aspirations. Just another "new world order" type that is perpetuating the dictatorship he talks about in this video.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

how is Ron Paul any better? he says we brought 9/11 on ourselves... Ron Paul is the bigger nut. He is willing to be friends with the current Iranian regime, and make it easier for youths to get their hands on drugs. thats the only reason he has the young vote, " wooo legalized drugs, GO RON PAUL!" thats all I see

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LoonyConservative

he says we brought 9/11 on ourselves...

You have to put his comments in proper context. The US funded, trained and befriended Osama Bin Laden and Al-Quida while they fought to expel the Russians in the 1980's.

These "extremist" groups did not advocate violence against democratic nations, they wanted foreign armies to leave their lands!

He is willing to be friends with the current Iranian regime

That is not true, and is false! He talks about the importance of diplomacy before violence. He wants to trade goods and money with them before we exchange nuclear bombs! Talking with an opponent will go much further than a direct line to outright war.

make it easier for youths to get their hands on drugs

Another false statement! He realizes the futility in a drug war that has failed. That does not equate to making it easier for kids to smoke crack or inject heroin. He is against drug use, but realizes the government does not have a mandate to arrest and imprison American citizens for having a bad habit.

You may not like it, but those are the facts.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Is it worse for . . . Newt . . . to pontificate so . . . outrageously.

or

for folks like Bush & Obama et al to set things up so that

the open Southern Border virtually insures THOUSANDS of Jihadi terrorists enter the USA EVERY MONTH . . .

and that nukes in vans and containers enter more or less unimpeded . . .

while the leaders pontificate in rank lies and denial.

A big part of me thinks that the lies and denial are WORSE.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Although I am a huge Ron Paul supporter, it could be possible that that was taken out of context. I'd be interested in hearing gingrich's entire segment.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
He is saying that more false flag events should of occurred. Wow, he must of met someone really special when he was at the Bohemian Grove. haha

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Is it worse for . . . Newt . . . to pontificate so . . . outrageously.

or

for folks like Bush & Obama et al to set things up so that

the open Southern Border virtually insures THOUSANDS of Jihadi terrorists enter the USA EVERY MONTH . . .

What's that now?
What is a jihadi terrorist too btw?

and that nukes in vans and containers enter more or less unimpeded . . .

They do? Where? When? Why have they not been used yet? How is it you know about them and you have done nothing to stop this?

while the leaders pontificate in rank lies and denial.

Hmmm. I have a feeling that would have had more weight had it not followed what appear to be lies.

A big part of me thinks that the lies and denial are WORSE.

Apparently not big enough. I am really interested in where you got this information from. It sounds like you and Newt might want to get together. You tell him where these thousands of terrorists and van nukes are and he can use them against us.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Can we all agree, that anyone foolish enough to support Newt is a sheeple? Should we make a poll? I mean come on. He's transparent already, and it's all bad, and they see a smile, and they think he must be nice. What is wrong with people?

Edit: I know, I know, the dumbing down of the public in all ways, the media, education, etc. But man.........
edit on 18-1-2012 by thejlxc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoonyConservative

how is Ron Paul any better? he says we brought 9/11 on ourselves... Ron Paul is the bigger nut. He is willing to be friends with the current Iranian regime, and make it easier for youths to get their hands on drugs. thats the only reason he has the young vote, " wooo legalized drugs, GO RON PAUL!" thats all I see

I hope you get everything that will come to you if Paul is not elected. Your ignorant, and clearly have mist in front of your eyes to not see Ron Paul is not the best candidate, he is the ONLY candidate. It amazes me people can speak negatively about this man who has done more to stand up for this country than you will ever do. Ever. Beware that this is our last chance, our planet is on the brink of large scale war and all your petty little mind can come up with is because it's about drugs? That's all you hear? Well let me tell you something: Ron Paul is a chance to save ourselves and if you cannot see that you are part of the problem. It's no longer Republican and Democrats, Conservatives and Liberals, It is now US vs. THEM. When you have a population of people overwhelmingly voting NO on bills that still get passed its called......(drum roll) Taxation without Representation. If I remember correctly this was just cause for a Revolution, and I believe it is time for another- a Revolution of the mind. Ron Paul is our first step towards peaceful recovery, any other candidate would further the agenda of past administrations and effectively end us. So for you to think such an important political issue is about legalizing drugs, then you sir need to open...your...eyes.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
So technically we have never been attacked, but lets allow the terrorist to attack us so we can have a reason to go after them...

Well, they do seem to be running short of reasons to justify their wars.

It wouldn't suprise me if they did allow (or create) a terrorist act or two to justify their agenda, but it did suprise me he came out and said it.

It's like something out of the movie "Liar liar".

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
why hasn't anything happened since 9/11? it did, there were, supposedly, car bombs that got stopped. i don't even live in the US and I know that one.

my gut tells me this guy is some shill for some shadowy counterpart that wants total survailence rights, moreso than this internet related bill stuff of late. i mean, thats what he says in the video right?

the reason my gut is telling me that is because of his body language, he wants you to buy what he's saying, but he failed. (and they know they are losing the mind war.)
edit on 18/1/2012 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

While a nice look inside of the machine, at the end we see it is not a Ron Paul ad.
Ron Paul did not endorse this.
Ya know the obligatory, "I'm Ron Paul and I approve this message?"
I'm just saying.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX
Don't worry Newt, there are people above you that might...."let an assassination through" ..every once in a while.... just to remind us.. that officials need not be too extreme...

WOW. That's right to the point. Well said. To let terrorist attacks happen once in a while and let people die and suffer who don't need to is really, really evil. I'm sure he wouldn't be so quick to allow a terrorist attack to happen TO HIM, would he??

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnaChispa
Although I am a huge Ron Paul supporter, it could be possible that that was taken out of context. I'd be interested in hearing gingrich's entire segment.

Its just a funny joke.. Ha..Ha.

Sounds like some people ate up every word of Newt's answer to that question and how the only reason America isn't being suicide bombed by the terrorists every Tuesday and Friday is because of what has been put in play since 9/11, like wiretapping.

edit on 18-1-2012 by theshepherd2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I like how he tries to explain the "psychology" of it. He's such a buffoon. Anyway, yea.. that's how these people operate, they kill others and kill one another. Physically, or by character assassination.

It's a big game to them. Of course he sees himself as an 'untouchable player' in the game, and so do all the other disturbed criminals just like him. Sometimes they forget they're still playing the stupid game they created, and the rules still apply to them.

He's basically just a colossal failure, he isn't going to get elected, and he hasn't made a big enough dent in dumbing down the populace. Everything he says is seen as "absurd" and "obtuse" by the majority of the people. So he's just a sad, little failure in the eyes of his handlers and all the other sociopaths playing the game. He's like a low-rent stooge.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

True, RP did not state that he endorsed this video. It only states "Ron Paul 2012" at the end.

That is not the important part. What's important is Newt's statement.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

So...is this a hint that 9/11 was planned, so that the government could go ahead with its eavesdropping and spying tendencies? And are there more attacks planned, so as to introduce a NEW government, one that spans the entire world? I know, it doesn't sound likely, but...

There's tons of opportunities that will be available each time there is a terrorist attack. Would the government deliberately provoke, allow, or prepare such an event just to have a chance at these opportunities?

How much do you trust your government?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

So...is this a hint that 9/11 was planned, so that the government could go ahead with its eavesdropping and spying tendencies?

I don't know if his statement proves 9/11 was planned, but he sure does make the case on how a terrorist attack could keep us in check how it would give government the implied mandate to eavesdrop on people.

How much do you trust your government?

I don't necessarily distrust government, I have a hard time trusting people. I have seen how the smallest bit of power or wealth can change a person and how they treat those "underneath" them.

The problem is that we have allowed certain people to become so powerful that it is now almost impossible to follow in the footsteps of the founding fathers and create the government in the best interests of the people.

Government is ran by people........and people scare me!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join