It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newt Gingrich: "Let's allow terrorist attacks to happen." - Ron Paul ad

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+51 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I came upon this video today and was taken back by the honesty and outright gall Newt Gingrich has to make a statement such as this!

........they should, every once in a while, allow a terrorist act to get through....just to remind us?

Is this an admission by a government insider that false flags occur, and play a part in keeping the proletariat in check? In the end, I am not surprised Newt made this comment. His intelligence is only overshadowed by his ability to insert foot in mouth.

edit on 17-1-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Well, now you know who not to vote for.
What a nut.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
So technically we have never been attacked, but lets allow the terrorist to attack us so we can have a reason to go after them...Hahaha Newt! That is a TKO ad.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
It never ceases to amaze me the things that will get past a politician's lips. Do they not realize that every single thing they say on camera will come back in some way or another? I'm not advocating deception, by any means, simply laughing at sheer stupidity. You would think someone with a political agenda would try a little bit harder to hide their true motives.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Don't worry Newt, there are people above you that might...."let an assassination through" ..every once in a while.... just to remind us.. that officials need not be too extreme..

NEWT BEHIND YOU.. Oh, no... false alarm.

Why does he communicate with such a cold, lifeless, soulless stare? It's eerie.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Repeal every law, act, policy and agency implemented since 9-11-01 and the taxes used to fund it and I would have to say I'm good with it. I'll take my chances with the terrorists.Give it ten years to manifest and the radiation from the body scanners will have caused more deaths than the attacks ever did.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
wtf is wrong with you Gingrich?
edit on 17-1-2012 by PFCStryker because: (no reason given)

+57 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Let me get this straight:

Mitt Romney supports the indefinite detainment of American citizens. (he's essentially Obama's clone)
Rick Santorum supports bombing Iran into oblivion and continuing the war propaganda.
Rick Perry says we need to go back to Iraq. (and he backed down on the TSA)
Newt Gingrich says terrorist attacks are a good thing!

And they say Ron Paul is the crazy unelectable one????

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by PFCStryker

I did not see any fancy editing to misrepresent what Newt said or anything else of the sort. This video stands on its own as to the thought process' of Newt.

So why do you make the comment: "wtf is wrong with you Ron?" Can you elaborate?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
my apologize i meant to type Gingrich not Ron, changes has been made.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by EagleTalonZ

Mitt Romney supports the indefinite detainment of American citizens. (he's essentially Obama's clone)
Rick Santorum supports bombing Iran into oblivion and continuing the war propaganda.

The crazy ones are the mindless sheep who lap up main stream media coverage of these asinine puppet politicians like a kitten lapping up milk. No one has the ability to think for themselves anymore!

At face value, every American should immediately be shocked beyond belief that a presidential candidate would promote false flag terror upon them, but they'll lap up the justifications used by the media and old Newt.

It's sick.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

If this can't convince the American people about Newt or any other Candidate on that list then I don't know what can. If anything when this gets out it will hit the ignorant over the head like a ton of bricks.

Of course they will say RP is the unelectable one, because he is the "ONE" and only.
edit on 17-1-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: grammar

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by PFCStryker

Ok

Thanks for clearing that up....and by looking at your name and avatar you serve in the military, so thanks for serving as well.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
pleasure is all mine. Thank you sir.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by EagleTalonZ

If this does not tell you that elections are rigged I don't know what will.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Newt says the darnedest things some times
I'm really hoping for Ron Paul, I knew there was something off with Newt I wanted to like the b*stard but just couldn't force the lie.

He's hoping paul takes South Carolina, if he does its going to make waves in the Media.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I forgot about this but my friend brought it to my attention. Let's not forget that Gingrich also said he would arrest judges who didn't agree with policies made by his administration.

Gingrich: 'I will arrest judges who give controversial decisions'

Washington - Former House Speaker and Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich, has said that as president he would have U.S. judges who give decisions not in line with the policies of his administration arrested.

I seriously have to wonder how on earth these candidates have made it as far as they have. These guys are saying some seriously scary stuff!
edit on 17-1-2012 by EagleTalonZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Gingrich is total garbage. He's a fascist, plain and simple.

He's worse than Obama... and that is saying a lot.

Ron Paul 2012.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Just a bit ago I read that on some "10 craziest things Newt has ever said" list. It's amazing that he is still a viable candidate. Honestly, I had thought, after he started going crazy with the racist comments recently, that it was because he was out of the race and was just trying to stoke controversy and be a general jerk. But, he is actually still viable in SC, even with all this nonsense both with comments from years ago and very very recent comments, which frightens me beyond anything Obama could ever do. I don't want to vote for Obama, and if it's Obama vs. Paul I am not voting for Obama, but if it's Obama vs. Newt I will do anything to keep that man (Newt!) out of the White House.
edit on 1/17/2012 by spacekc929 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/17/2012 by spacekc929 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Hey, at least the guy isn't afraid to say it how he sees it. I'm pretty sure (at least I hope) that most would consider this guy an extreme egotistical douche, but we have to give him the respect of not being a liar or a phony. We know where he stands and all 300+ lbs of him are visibly arrogant and destructive toward the country.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join