It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Israel postpone joint drill with US?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Did Israel postpone joint drill with US?

www.infowars.com

The postponement of a major US-Israel drill planned for the coming weeks was initiated by Jerusalem, according to US media reports.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Iran threatens Israel, U.S. over scientist killing
EXCLUSIVE: U.S. harassed by Iranian boats
Iranian supreme leader blames U.S., Israel for scientist's death
Its Time Israel Claim Their INDEPENDANCE

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Did Israel just back off ??

dont know what to think of this news .. im stunned
is Israel starting to be reasonable for once in their life

The reason they have stated .. they had miilitary budget cuts
sorry but i have trouble swallowing that part
since most money come from the US government
regarding their arsenal....
so that cannot be true

Is this a bluff or a strategic order given by the US
because they are about to do another false flag ?

I found this very weird
usualy they are more predictable
this was totaly unpredicted

Israel reportedly asked to put off the exercise because of defense budget cuts, Jewish news agency JTA reported Tuesday. Meanwhile, Yahoo News, quoting US defense officials, said the postponement request came directly from Defense Minister Ehud Barak.

“Minister Barak called Secretary Panetta and asked if we could take the exercise off the calendar. The Israelis were concerned that they did not have the resources in place to carry it out effectively,” a US official was quoted as saying by Jeffrey Goldberg of The Atlantic.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I was giving this matter a lot of thought on my hour long drive to work this morning and my best guess would be that there isn't time for the exercise ( something else is on the cards) or they are going to stage some sort of false flag' my other thoughts were maybe it was a manouver to see how others reacted to the build up in terms of mobilisation, defensive reactions and cyber defence, just my two pence worth but an interesting topic none the less.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Sounds like they are done practicing. Budget cuts my rear. It may be high time to keep the MSM on just to see the show. Israel has an ace up their sleeve, that's for sure but they could be ready just to attack the terrorist in Gaza again.

I did see this news somewhere else today but I forget where.

Pray for peace but prepare for war!
edit on 17-1-2012 by Patriotsrevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Maybe the IDF has other plans for the April time frame.

It is becoming clear that the US President has no interest in confronting Iran on any level. He seems to be using every trick he can to hold Israel back from defending itself. In my opinion it looks like Israel has determined that the US ins NOT going to help them deter Iran in any meaningful way. If Israel has come to that conclusion than a joint exercise with the US would be nothing more than a distraction and waste of resources.

Unfortunately, I don't see any way to avoid a major conflict in the Middle East. Iran is NOT going to compromise or change their current course for any reason. Israel will, without a doubt, defend itself with EVERY weapon they have. The only remaining question is who shoots first. Once it starts, the US will be drawn into the conflict in a very big way. A number of other countries will be drawn in as well. It will be all bad.

In the end will it really matter who fired the first shot?? I know all of the dead people won't care.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The US has received no guarantees from Israel that they wont attack nuke sites in Iran. We have received no guarantee from Israel where they would notify the Us before launching an attack on Iran nuke sites. Israel is a sovereign country so those choices are within their rights.

Its entirely possible a strike is coming, and without any guarantees on notification the cancelation of the drill might be in response to that. In order to not tip their hand its possible we are letting Israel "cancel" the drills.

Who knows...

One day we are going to wake up and find the planet has gone to hell in a handbasket.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

The US has received no guarantees from Israel that they wont attack nuke sites in Iran. We have received no guarantee from Israel where they would notify the Us before launching an attack on Iran nuke sites. Israel is a sovereign country so those choices are within their rights.

Are you referring to those funny rights as in "jungle" or " international law"?

The US economy has now totally collapsed and the illusion of prosperity has faded. Americans now know that another war isn’t going to reverse their doomed economy as all the factories are now in China and all the service jobs are in India. Americans can clearly see the STRUCTURAL problem with the economy: from agrarian to industrial to services to finance and real estate and finally to nowhere.

What Americans really want is someone with a solid economic plan to reverse their economic decline, but all they get is politicians who have a blind loyalty to jews and a mandatory support of Israel. Americans are finally beginning to see WHY the Germans wants the jews out of Germany.
edit on 17-1-2012 by Brasov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Brasov

Your rant, and ignorance, was better in the origional german form.

top topics

join