It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre: Huge Crack Opens Up in the Ocean Caught on Video!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Its an auxiliary water inlet for a cooling tower at a hydro electrical plant.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Gravity well.

Could no one see that the sea was falling into the crack, as if it was going from the sea level to a lower level??

I know of a prophecy that saw these in a night vision, all over the world but much bigger.

I also know of an instance in a Mystery Unsolved type of book, (I'll look for it later) where a lake had an area that was at a foot lower than the rest of the lake. I wouldn't go in that area as someone put their hand in the area in the lake and got burned (or ionised?).

Nothing new under the Sun.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Most likely CGI using Blender, Lightwave, or Maya based on camera movement (motion tracking) as seen on many other well known CGI videos.

Also an event of such mysterious magnitude would surely be filmed longer, so...Where is the rest of the footage? I guess the guy lost interest in the thing and walked away. Either that or his computer memory and render time would have been so maxed out as to require 25 liquid cooled graphics cards.

edit on 17-1-2012 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
If a crack opened up in the sea floor, the water wouldnt "split" like that........

Im surprised people dont know that............

It would simply drain from the bottom, you arent going to get "invisible walls" or "parting the sea" effect.....

Im not even a scientist and i know this

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Poster above beat me to it. You wouldn't see the crack on top of the water if the ocean floor split. I'm voting for CGI.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I don't know what caused it, but I would loved to somehow bring a boat a few feet away from it without disturbing it, then jump into the crack! How scary and awesome would that be?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I should also mention that someone asked about the translation in the beginning of the video on another thread.

Assuming this is "real" which I personally doubt. The story went something along the lines of there being a wind and the waters parting in the area. Also that it may have been caused by some Pipes and dredging in the area that was happening at the same time the event took place.

I will be willing to chop off my pinky if this is real so long as i can keep it on a necklace.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
If a crack opened up in the sea floor, the water wouldnt "split" like that........

Im surprised people dont know that............

It would simply drain from the bottom, you arent going to get "invisible walls" or "parting the sea" effect.....

Im not even a scientist and i know this

That's one of those points you don't mention because you assume everyone already knows this. But I forget this is ATS.
edit on 17-1-2012 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
That is some weird creepy music in that video! I think its a submarine coming up or swamp gas
peace,sugarcookie1

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join