It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul booed for advocating Golden Rule... where's the headlines???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Ok... i watched the debate last night and got sickened by the audience booing Ron Paul advocating the golden rule and all the blood thirsty comments by the other candidates.

I'm still sick to my stomach over it... but that's not what has me pissed off read to explode

Today, you figure this would be headline news.

I do a search and find nothing... only a few blog posts and small news outlets.

I goto the MSM news sites and they have Ron Paul articles that are weeks old about New Hampshire...

And they say Romney is in a dead heat with Obama... while ATS has shown the reality that its a tie between Ron Paul Obama and Romney... yet no word about Ron Paul - nowhere. Only lauding that Romney is going to win, and Paul is seeking some sort of back up plan.

I'm SICK of this.

It should be FRONT PAGE new that he was booed for advocating the golden rule in a audience supposedly full of people who's core concept of a religion revolves around this.

Im so sick of how sold out our Press has become. I sick of how bloodthirsty the other candidates except Ron Paul are and how they are CHEERED for advocating TERROR on othernations.

WE ARE THE TERRORISTS by bombing nations. We are bringing nothing but evil back on ourselves by doing this. WE HAVE TO STOP!!!!

If we don't elect Ron Paul we will have a choice for two globalist bankster puppets (both Romney and Obama's top contributors are Goldman Sachs) who will continue down the road we have been headed which is THE END OF THE US!

/endrant

edit on 17-1-2012 by pianopraze because: added video

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

I am not an US citizen, so i do not follow everything.
Please inform us, what is this "Golden Rule"???

Sorry forget it, I get it, I just saw your clip.
Yes Ron Paul is right, the question remains:
Will he be voted as President?
Will this be in time to turn the tide. The US has had some years of large scale war crimes to answer for.
edit on 17/1/12 by Pokoia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pokoia

I am not an US citizen, so i do not follow everything.
Please inform us, what is this "Golden Rule"???

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Luke 6:
27“But I say to you who hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you. 29To one who strikes you on the cheek, offer the other also, and from one who takes away your cloak do not withhold your tunicb either. 30Give to everyone who begs from you, and from one who takes away your goods do not demand them back. 31And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them.

link
edit on 17-1-2012 by pianopraze because: added quote

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

The 'Golden Rule' is a basic idea that You do not do unto others, that you would not want done to you. A basic example. I will not rob anyone, because I do not want to be robbed.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I'm pressed for time, so I'll just quote myself from another thread about this issue-
and yes, my brain exploded watching that spectacle last night...
One thing is for sure-
THE AUDIENCE WAS THE BIGGEST LOSER OF THE DEBATE.

Beyond embarrassing.

Originally posted by ltinycdancerg
Holy mole frijole quacamole....
WHAT THE HECK WAS WRONG WITH THE AUDIENCE LAST NIGHT!?!?!
Not just towards Paul, but in general...
a bunch of freakin' lunatics were ALL UP IN THAT PLACE.

Seriously, the whole time I was like
WHAT
IS
GOING
ON
?!?!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who was really bewildered by that freak show of a crowd...

Like I said in my comment on that vid:
Thanks for embarrassing our entire country (like we needed any help)
Maybe we should rethink that whole secession thing...
(seriously though, WHAT WAS THAT?!)
OH WAIT! How could I forget...
Miss SC:
“I personally believe, that U.S. Americans, are unable to do so, because uh, some, people out there, in our nation don’t have maps. and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa, and the Iraq, everywhere like such as...."

*facepalms*

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

I get your point, it must have been embarrassing for all Americans with more brains than a canary and more feelings than a rock.

I want to refer to "bring them home"of Pete Seeger.
This was all about the American troops in a war they took over from the French.

This time it is different, the US has done so much wrong it is hardly possible to make it right again.
Hardly possible to clear the air again.

Suppose I was one of the poor bastards that survived the killing of my family that was killed for nothing by US troops.
What could I do?
I could start a new life of my own and forget about the whole thing.
That I would probably not do.
I could decide to take decisive action in a group, so get enlisted in Hezbolla, Al Quaida or such.
My personality does not go well with hierarchy and groups.
So that I would not do.
Making and delivering a bomb would have no meaning to me. The damage would be on a scale that was futile.
What would I chose?
Germ warfare, easy to obtain, easy to deliver on a lot of places in the same time frame.

So your real new problem that your stupid governments created by pissing off so much people , worldwide, is that your real new source of terror will no longer be organised.
I just wanted to say that the next "terrorist" threat comes from individuals, people with ruined lives, not from governments.
As such it would be unstoppable.

I can only hope you will choose Ron Paul as your new president and that his apologies will be in time and sincere.

edit on 17/1/12 by Pokoia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
This is hard to watch. Who would seriously boo at what he said?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez

Sick... Sick people.

It makes me sad to be an American watching that.

I was literally sick to my stomach watching it live last night.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I don't like the man but who would really boo at that? It's even sickening that they started to clap when he mentioned the effect the wars have on the economy.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze

Originally posted by mnmcandiez

Sick... Sick people.

It makes me sad to be an American watching that.

I was literally sick to my stomach watching it live last night.

Exactly... me also, stopped watching after that. Really who boo'd...were they paid? Do they really believe that en mass? The boos and applauds around that issue, seemed almost planted to make the decision of the viewer confused as to who they should side with.
edit on 17-1-2012 by dreamingawake because: added more

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
why doesn't paul call these so called "Christians" out in their face. they all claim to be Christians, and they boo not bombing other countries.

saying that, 500 idiot audience members don't speak for the majority. even the other candidates looked uncomfortable at what the audience was doing.

let's just bring back gladiators and have muslims hack themselves to death on ppv in cowboy stadium.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Ok... i watched the debate last night and got sickened by the audience booing Ron Paul advocating the golden rule and all the blood thirsty comments by the other candidates.

I'm still sick to my stomach over it... but that's not what has me pissed off read to explode

Today, you figure this would be headline news.

I do a search and find nothing... only a few blog posts and small news outlets.

I goto the MSM news sites and they have Ron Paul articles that are weeks old about New Hampshire...

And they say Romney is in a dead heat with Obama... while ATS has shown the reality that its a tie between Ron Paul Obama and Romney... yet no word about Ron Paul - nowhere. Only lauding that Romney is going to win, and Paul is seeking some sort of back up plan.

I'm SICK of this.

It should be FRONT PAGE new that he was booed for advocating the golden rule in a audience supposedly full of people who's core concept of a religion revolves around this.

Im so sick of how sold out our Press has become. I sick of how bloodthirsty the other candidates except Ron Paul are and how they are CHEERED for advocating TERROR on othernations.

WE ARE THE TERRORISTS by bombing nations. We are bringing nothing but evil back on ourselves by doing this. WE HAVE TO STOP!!!!

If we don't elect Ron Paul we will have a choice for two globalist bankster puppets (both Romney and Obama's top contributors are Goldman Sachs) who will continue down the road we have been headed which is THE END OF THE US!

/endrant

edit on 17-1-2012 by pianopraze because: added video

Seriously what the hell is wrong with most of the USA citizens??. Man if i was a us citizen id be embarrassed right now. Hell im not even from the US, and i feel so sorry for the ones that really do seem to care about their country, cos this is what ye have to put up with.
Its easy for them dumb fools in that video to boo, i bet they have never been to a war or had anyone belong to them lose their lifes in a war in their lives, maybe when they loose a few family or kids in their next war they are calling for they will think twice next time...
Man i only wish we could have someone like Ron Paul over here -_- ..

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake

Exactly... me also, stopped watching after that. Really who boo'd...were they paid? Do they really believe that en mass? The boos and applauds around that issue, seemed almost planted to make the decision of the viewer confused as to who they should side with.

I hope to God they were paid... and that my nation, has not become blood thirsty *****.......

I know most are in a media mind controlled, gadget induced hypnosis.... but to boo the golden rule and applaud rampant killing???

:bnghd:

edit on 17-1-2012 by pianopraze because: .

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Ron paul speaking at a debate is like trying to teach college math to first graders. The audience and the folks asking the questions didn't have a clue about our Constitution, political ethics....even the Golden Rule ! RP tried explaining the difference between military and defense spending and got booed for that. Talk about sheeple and mind controlled zombies....they were all in attendance last night.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I hope to God they were paid... and that my nation, has not become blood thirsty *****.......

I know most are in a media mind controlled, gadget induced hypnosis.... but to boo the golden rule and applaud rampant killing???

I hope to God they were paid... and that would still be evil

Look at my post, I still hope it turns out all right.
These signals , the TV shows, are however not improving things

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pokoia

I hope to God they were paid... and that would still be evil

Look at my post, I still hope it turns out all right.
These signals , the TV shows, are however not improving things

It's showing up that, that is the agenda. Promote this way of belief... I have sadly, seen the opinion in similar being shown in Internet conversion as well.

How they see it: There is a threat, that the populations will dislike war therefore will be standing against. What better than to have a nation grown up and influenced(the golden rule was posted above the chalk/marker boards in school) and religiously taught the golden rule... be changed...influenced into thinking all that they have taken to heart, is wrong.

It's making it's way around...be warned and don't let it change you.
edit on 17-1-2012 by dreamingawake because: marker*

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
WOW, that’s all I can say, RP is doomed...I didn't know that we had that many stupid people in America.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Yup. That seems just about right. We see it every day in all walks of life. "Do Unto Others"? Yeah, right. "Me Me Me, and F@ck The Rest." THAT'S the American Rule. Religion notwithstanding. This oughta disgust but not surprise.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I despise Christianity in the form that it exists now. I adore the basic principal that was supposed to be the cornerstone of the religion. Perhaps this little demonstration of the "Christian" mindset will shed some light on why so many of us have become antitheists. SICKENING!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I am an Aussie.

I try to remember that every US citizen is not a war mongering nut job with guns in every room of their house. But then I see crap like this and the only phrase I can think of is "bloody war mongering bastards."

It was really bad when the US had parties over the death of OBL. There was no difference between these and Arabs burning US flags. You are becoming that which you hate.

Where are all the decent people. We know you have the largest prison population, worst drug use, worst street gangs. Youtube provides tons of vids of your military doing sickening things.

What is the rest of the world supposed to think?

P

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join