It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fox reporter sticks up for ron paul against other reporter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
i thought it was againt u.s. media to back paul?
people are saying the acual brodcas version didnt show the woman speaking or the end result graph wer paul is clearly at the top.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

That was great ! lol

Yes to that reporter for standing up , and saying something .

Ron Paul gets brushed off so casually even when the graph and charts are in our faces lol

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Damn my lying eyes. I thought I was smart enough to read graphs (especially ones with no frame of reference or pesky numbers.) Thank goodness someone was there to think for me.

Thank you for the post.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Who was that reporter? I wanna send her an email thanking her for some integrity and feeling a responsibility to the public. The tides...they are a turnin'.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reporter!

Make you think really are they(the media) trying to do, in the first place? "Make your decision"...when last nights reported conclusion fully omitted Ron Paul on the end conclusion. Thus making it harder for a person to come to a conclusion. Close to other times they have done this but never so clear... This is a case of "swaying" public observation. Blatant omission is blatant...caught!
edit on 17-1-2012 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Just curious... when the guy showed the aggregate graphs, each time Ron Paul had solid green, no?
But then when he showed just the "Ron Paul Graph" there was red that I didn't see at all on the previous spreads. So...

new topics

top topics

join