It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones was right??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I remember him talking about how the U.S Gov wants to censor the internet in 2005-2009 he has been stressing this issue about how they want to keep you quite or remove you from the internet... and here we are in 2012 and almost everything he talked about is coming true....except for internet 2 the death of the internet.

I also remember how Alex jones was talking about how they can spy on you through webcam or hack into your computer...about 2 or 3 years ago, there was a story where a school was spying on kids with free laptops which they acquired from the school... coincidence? or accurate information?.

Many just called him a nut job when he was talking about U.S gov trying to censor the internet.

SOPA is pretty much closer to internet 2

(2008 video)

edit on 17-1-2012 by CrazyRaccoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I get nervous about my laptop and Ipad both having built-in microphones and cameras. I think sometimes to myself, "Are they watching me, can they hack into my computer and watch me through it when I'm not aware?"

I hope not. because I admit, I sometimes take my laptop into the bathroom.

How embarrassing.....

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
he works for the government that how he knew,he would have had a acident or been suicided long ago if not.

link   
Alex is a good bloke.
2nd

link   
reply to post by haven123

You're wrong.

He works for the government and Israel that's why he exposes everything they are doing?, it's called research and study...buddy

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Alex is a good bloke.
2nd

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CrazyRaccoon

why is he still breathing then?
edit on 17-1-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

Because he's exposed them so much and a lot of people know this...and plus if they kill him there will be a huge revolution taking place

It's too late for them

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by remyrange

Why would they? And how many people does it take to monitor tens of millions of laptops 24 hours a day

Think about it

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
His presentation turns some people off but I do enjoy his frequent guests - Bob Chapman, Gerald Celente, Max Keiser & Wayne Madsen.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
As an Englishman, I'd say the forceful personality of David Icke has been a major factor in at least encouraging many here to "wake-up" as it were, and pay attention...

And so when we had the Jon Ronson short documentary series "The Secret Rulers of the World" on Channel Four a few years ago, that added to the nature of the subject matter, we here on ATS are already clued-up about...

So when one particular episode of that series was screened, it not only introduced many in the UK to Alex Jones, but it went on to reverberate around the world as it was the historic incident he and a friend drove to Bohemian Grove, made-up their fake names en route (all seen in this documentary), and then they set-up off infiltrate the Grove, and then much later, back at the motel, Alex, his girlfriend, his friend, and Jon Ronson, all bore witness to the footage of the Cremation of Care!!!

Now THAT's TV!!!! Kudos to Jon, and especially to Alex.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
He is about as right as a fraud can be I suppose.

This is like Guttenberg stating someone will probably want to censor newspapers one day

OMG!

How prophetic.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

perverts could if they were pervert hackers

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ixtab

That argument is incoherent.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The Cremation of Care footage was monumental to our insights on how the elite-at-play really play...

And it's a guarantee it'll have more staying-power than the Roswell Alien Autopsy footage had back in the 90's...

Many can be proud to of seen all this stuff on TV back in the day, and now, it's a question of "what next?"

Perhaps an interview on the Daily Show with a senior Illuminati whose breaking rank? Hell, stranger things have, and ARE happening....

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by remyrange
I get nervous about my laptop and Ipad both having built-in microphones and cameras. I think sometimes to myself, "Are they watching me, can they hack into my computer and watch me through it when I'm not aware?"

Just so you know, it's as easier for the government to access a phone than it is a computer.

Check this article out from 2006. FBI taps cell phone mic as eavesdropping tool

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CrazyRaccoon

There are some questions among the posters that reacted on this thread about Alex being a government asset.
It is my opinion that he is not.
He is just to public to kill him and get away with it, at this moment.
I assume that they did try to make him ill.
Probably he has to good of a redneck body to get ill seriously.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrazyRaccoon
plus if they kill him there will be a huge revolution taking place

32 GLP posters, does not a revolution make.

Otherwise, he's a nice bloke.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I've listened to Alex Jones 2-3 times a week for years. I went from being a big fan to be almost ashamed to admit I still listen to him.

First, accuracy, I'd say he's about 30%. The rest is highly exaggerated views, serious logic leaps and just plain makes it up as he goes. Whenever he says "People tell me all the time", "People ask me all the time" etc he is about to just make something up. If you check out the sources for his stories or other sources even better, you'll see exactly what I mean.

Second, The stupid voices, growling, fake tearing up (Thanks Glenn Beck), recent push for Christianity is all showmanship to get more "fans" to buy more crap. He "gives away" stuff but then guilt trips his audience to pay for it. Also, just take a look at this ridiculous product line from sponsors, my favorite is "Where to hide your guns .com", for $50 he'll send you a handout, others are a little more worthwhile. His recent "Nightly News" that requires a paid subscription is a direct rip off from Glen Beck's new business model which he blasted at first, but must have liked the numbers.

Bottom line, I listen because even though I have to tolerate two hours of crap just to get a little new information, it's worth it to me because he's on in the background and I can check out the TOPIC myself, but I warn current fans here, before you blindly defend him, check him out, most of it just doesn't pass the smell test and that's why people that ridicule him find it so easy to discredit him, while he may be 30% dead on, the other 70% is pure nonsense.

Google his "Russia is shooting missles" from the Y2K show. Just flat out lied and panicked people when they needed good information the most, you gonna trust this guy during the next emergency? I sure as hell wouldn't.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Thats why I always talk to my iphone when I believe I am being watched or monitored.

I tell them what i think of them and low and behold my IPhone starts working properly and not hanging.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join