It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do I even belong here.......Attn: Pity Party In Full Progress

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Ops4Ops

Well you get a star for your fantastic Avatar........love Emily Strange.

If you are in a funk, get a good funny mystery novel or sci-fi or romance novel and lose yourself.

Tell your boyfriend, I'm under a lot of stress, please just let me chill out for a couple days.

And as far as the trolls here on ATS, the naysayers, the mean cruel remarks that many people take delight in - ignore them and go on.

If you are into conspiracies read anything by Jim Marrs some links are here for free e-books, but grab them and throw them on a thumb drive because the net is closing up as far as free stuff.

It takes normally a 20 second wait but save it to a thumb drive and start reading.

Leave the mushing to your boyfriend. Personally, I'de have the dogs inside on the bed with me reading and have the boyfriend with a list of to do's to keep him busy.

Hope he does not kill his mush dogs when they get old, I heard people do that.

Anyway onto the Conspiracy books to sharpen your conspiracy skills. I have bought and read the following but below they are free.

www.4shared.com...

www.4shared.com...

www.4shared.com...

www.4shared.com...

www.4shared.com...

www.4shared.com...

Fun Stuff

www.4shared.com...

www.4shared.com...

www.4shared.com...

www.4shared.com...

You can't get it free that I know of but I'm on book 2 of 3 by Dr. Wayne E. Haley - it's sci-fi but with a twist and humorous

I've read: The Last Ferry to Clover Bay
Reading now: Rendezvous At No Man's Mesa and after that I have
Rescue At The Dark Castle.

Haley's stuff is full of aliens that are marooned on Earth, Galactic warfare and is a wild and crazy ride.

I don't know your taste, but reading is my way of chilling out.

If you can't afford books Good Search (don't Google) Good Search will give a penny to your favorite charity (they have thousands to chose from) every time you search and more if you shop online through their search engine and key in 4shared dot com or the name of a book and pdf, sometimes that works.

Lastly, if you're feeling really down, take a couple St. John's Wort, maybe if you are in Alaska or somewhere dark get a seasonal day time light because our brains need a certain amount of light to combat depression.

And if you don't like the books listed above go to 4shared dot com and type in a author or book title and see if they have it..........

Hope this helps.

One last thought: Many of the people here on ATS are very well read and educated so the more you read up on conspiracies the better your chances of being able to discuss issues. With that being said, we are on the brink of having a global meltdown and sometimes I see posts that discuss more minor issues getting mega stars.

If your here for stars and flags you might have to do some ATS networking

I'm here to learn, to read what other people think, the stars and flags are really (to me) not important.
edit on 18-1-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Just have to say I am really impressed with the replies.

Wow
A lot of good responses.

A lot of very decent, encouraging and kind people out there in ATS Land.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent Your so Right! And No I am not just on here for the S&F's but they can be encouraging! Thank you so much for the book links! Reading is one of my favorite things to do! Oh and by the way, My boyfriend would never kill a dog when its to old to run. See he and I are both animal advocates, and volunteer regularly at local shelters trying to help pets find good homes. He is also involved in a group that have started a movement that stops the horrible act of putting down sled dogs that get too old to run anymore. Our sled dogs are our kids, and when they retire, they will be living with us and be totally spoiled rotten by me! (even more than they are now, if that's possible)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope
What... is this thread about? Attention seeking? I mean first I thought about that kind of girls from failbook.com, saying "ooooooooooh, Ima sooooooo uuuuuugly!!!one!!eleven!" and everyone cheers them up, as they are in fact quite nice, but seeking more approval of that. Thats about one of the most pubescent on the net, besides teabagging, rickrolling and other pranks.

Okayyy, if I ignore those girls (*urgh*), I would say: Make your life like you want it to be. Threads are boring? Work on those errors and/or find more interesting things to write about. Life ain't all beer and skittles, even for nice girls. You are tested the whole time so you have to work on it or do it the other way: ignore everything other people say about you. Works fine, too..

I wasn't going to even reply to this, but I have a backbone and a few things to say. First of all thanks for your reply! I respect others and their opinions even if I disagree. Second, if I wanted attention from someone like you, I would post something like lets just say.........A picture of your mom naked, since that joke seems to be right at your maturity level. Third, nobody is ugly, and everyone has bad days, especially if your new and feeling out of sorts in a new place. Fourth and Final, everyone's replies has made me stronger and I am truly blessed for each and everyone of them, even yours! So have a nice day, I have some research and reading to do on ATS because I DO BELONG HERE!!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ops4Ops

A star for your humanity.

There is a petition I signed yesterday from the Animal Rescue Site for stopping the putting down of old sled dogs you might be interested in.

Our last several doggy death row dogs have been older dogs and boy, they're great. They are calmer, mind better, train well - Yes I love puppies and kitties too but we're an older couple and our years are numbered.

Our last rescue is quite something..........she was six hours away from being gassed in Georgia.

Now if SOPA goes through, 4shared dot com may go away - honestly grab a big thumb drive and go to town, grab all the books you can NOW.................Don't know your taste but there is something for everyone there.

Again, hurry.

I have noticed books that were available a few months ago are now gone, more are being deleted as we speak.

God, hope we never have a EMP, I have years of reading material on my thumb drives.

Hope you are feeling better.

edit on 18-1-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Intelligent life on ATS can be hard to find... (It's true.) But there are little gems of wisdom to be found if you only persist in finding them...

On the other hand perhaps finding the usefulness in ATS is more hassle than it's worth and you've just out grown all the high school bollocks that goes on around here

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

Great comment, one of the real reasons I am here. I have never posted a thread of my own and don't have an avatar, don't care to.I have no doubt been put on permanent ignore by a lot of the people on here that concider themselve the "ELITE" of ATS but again, don't care. I am here for what ATS can give me, a place to research info that interest's me, nothing more, and to read quotes by people that have real insite into being alive and what life is really about.

Hope the OP really thinks about what you said.................it will save her a lot of grief.

Comment to OP, maybe try and get to know the dogs, the feeling you get when they have accepted you as there human is why beyond what you ever get from stars and flags or acceptance from humans.With animals its forever, everything else is superficial...........just my opinion.Great post by the way, very funny and with attitude.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I wouldn't worry too much about it it's not like they pay your bills right? lol

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join