It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Aircraft Carrier - ON FIRE! (Verification Needed ASP)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Video looks fake, very very fake. Plus it would be on the US news on every channel
edit on 17-1-2012 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

video not fake, just an old ship being sunk. it is outdated, JUNK.
people put vids on here to make people think that one of our new carriers got sank. WHAT A JOKE. Try again, idio#

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by remyrange

and empty...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun

There

First part of video, movie of volcano that has recently arisen in the Gulf.

Second part of video, nuclear testing at Bikini Atoll in the pacific.

Third part of video the scuttling and sinking of old aircraft carrier off coast of Mexico.

Totally fabricated video & story IMHO.

Another Dutchsinse BS job (it's what he does, you know)

edit on 17/1/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
You got Rick Rolled bro!

It's okay, it happens.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut
First part of video, movie of volcano that has recently arisen in the Gulf.

Second part of video, nuclear testing at Bikini Atoll in the pacific.

Third part of video the scuttling and sinking of old aircraft carrier off coast of Mexico.

Totally fabricated video & story IMHO.

Another Dutchsinse BS job (it's what he does, you know)

edit on 17/1/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

That is exactly what I was thinking on all 3 points. Poor Dutchsinse - losing credibility faster than that ship sinking.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Check out the video and see that the ship has removed deck for the planes and there is nothink broken on the bridge it is old rotten ship they just need to sink old ship for fishs and other monsters

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot
Wow, some of you will fall for anything.

The video is fake, the carrier shown is the USS Oriskany (CV-34) being scuttled in the Gulf of Mexico in 2004 as part of an artificial reef program.

Keep on denying ignorance ATS.

This is a typical Dutchsinse scam for ratings and so people will donate money to him.

Some people are gullible morons. Basically anything Dutchsinse promotes is 100% crap, except for maybe his copyright infringed Volcano vids he steals.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Either this Dutchsins guy is very stupid and gullible or he's deliberately spreading lies and disinformation for fun.

No, actually he does it for money. He's been mega begging lately claiming no one will hire him because of his internet reputation.

This was clearly an old rust bucket carrier and doing some basic research BEFORE he posted the video would have proven to him it's not a modern carrier. And where did he get his information it was in the Indian Ocean? Oh yea, where he gets most all his other information: straight from his a$$

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
maybe this is actually real and the US government HAARPed it's own carrier! I saw some rings over it...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
That Dutchsinse dude is such a fearmonger....

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
looks like a garbage fire.. throw another tire on !

yee hawwww!!!

rick rolled indeed

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Now now everyone please calm down. Do not make fun of the poster. These are very very tense times we are living in and it's easy to see something and panic. The fact of the matter is that we could very well be seeing US carriers on fire in the near future. Carriers in my opinion are very outdated forms of military equipment, they are big and bulky and easy targets if not properly defended.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
once I saw the Bikini Island blast footage I knew this was bogus

As for the vid of the Carrier sinking. If I'm not mistaken it is in the Gulf of Mexico and a cool dive spot now.There is a dive shop in Key West that has a big photo of it submerged with divers around it. When I was there getting my snorkel fixed (yea I know but that's how I roll!) The owner of the dive shop filled me in on all the details.
Seems like he was part of a group that lobbied for this old US carrier to be converted to a artifical reef and was involved in the whole process right down to watching her get sunk.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Another quick to the jump posting of a "YouTube" video as "true". Please folks...do your homework. So folks get really frightened by these things.

YouTube is far, far, far, far from any real "source" considered accurate.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I didn't go through all the pages of this topic, so if this has already been said I'm sorry.

If you look at the video that was embedded on I believe page 2, you can clearly see multiple cuts where different videos were spliced together in an extremely amateur fashion. it looks like possibly some random ship on fire or maybe a video of a volcanic eruption, then it kicks to a video of an atomic bomb test (probably somewhere around WWII era), then it kicks to the sinking of a decommissioned aircraft carrier of the non-nuclear type.

This video is a VERY obvious fake and is most likely the reason that it was pulled from YouTube

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
Dutchsinse has uploaded this Video...

Dutchsinse
Dutchsinse
Dutchsinse
Dutchsinse
Dutchsinse

Remember this name, and you would have known it was a fake after you'd read but one single word of the opening post.

Remember this name, and never get fooled a second time.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Seems strange to me, just didn't seem like a modern video of a modern carrier, also the video cuts (quickly) to what appears like a test nuclear detonation (blueish video and bad editing) then we quickly see a completely empty deck and no lifeboats or sailors anywhere as the carrier sinks. Whomever believes this is a modern carrier and/or an act of malice might consider these points.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliquandro
Seems strange to me, just didn't seem like a modern video of a modern carrier, also the video cuts (quickly) to what appears like a test nuclear detonation (blueish video and bad editing) then we quickly see a completely empty deck and no lifeboats or sailors anywhere as the carrier sinks. Whomever believes this is a modern carrier and/or an act of malice might consider these points.

Strange to me you are still speculating what this is.. when the video was already debunked at page 1

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I saw the nuclear explosion part of the video and was like, dang I just got

^ that... -_-

faker than plastic surgery.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join