It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Reveals PLAN B

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Ron Paul Campaign Shares Their Backup Plan

From the link:
Ron Paul Quietly Plots Backup Strategy

Rep. Ron Paul says he’s in it to win it and the campaign boasts that it has a comprehensive strategy in place to ensure that happens. But behind the scenes Campaign Manager Jesse Benton admits to ABC News that the team is plotting a back up strategy in case the congressman doesn’t pull in enough delegates to become the nominee.

Benton says this could include auditing the Federal Reserve and winding back several parts of the Patriot Act, including roving wire taps which he says were originally written with the intent of expiring.

Well this is the first I've heard of this 'backup plan', and to have it come from the horses mouth...
so it seems this is what Paul's had up his sleeve

Haven't found much more on this other than the references to ABC news' report...

For me personally, this definitely brings some hope and comfort- if we can't have Paul, then at least he and his peeps have ensured some safeguards.

But I'm still holding out hope for President Paul!

edit on 17-1-2012 by ltinycdancerg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Has anybody gone through the process of becoming an RP delegate?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
actually Thanks to heroic efforts of Congressman Ron Paul, former Congressman Alan Grayson and Congressman Bernie Sanders to audit the Federal Reserve, we now know that the Federal Reserve secretly lent out 26 trillion dollars' worth of American money from 2007 to 2010 -- much of it to foreign banks.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I seriously hope that "Plan B" is running as an independent. I will throw a major temper tantrum if he bows out. It might involve crying.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
You infer PLAN B as if PLAN A isn't working.

I would change it IF I were you. But I'm not.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Hi elPres
much

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I really don't mean to de-rail this thread....but I have to get this out:

Originally posted by knightsofcydonia
actually Thanks to heroic efforts of Congressman Ron Paul, former Congressman Alan Grayson and Congressman Bernie Sanders to audit the Federal Reserve, we now know that the Federal Reserve secretly lent out 26 trillion dollars' worth of American money from 2007 to 2010 -- much of it to foreign banks.

This is truly a mind-blowing piece of information to know.
I still can't believe the average person doesn't know about this.
But they can tell you what sports teams are in the playoffs!
What is more important, America?
Seriously!

What truly frightens me is that average Americans let the Federal Reserve get away with it.
What else is being "allowed" to pass through our hands? (seems we here at ATS know...)
The entire system is a sham and we just act as though it will get better.

If every person in this country understood Dr. Paul's stance on the Fed, and the repercussions of printing endless money with absolutely no end or value in sight, maybe there would be no discussions.
But then again, maybe they don't understand it or just don't want true change bad enough.
Maybe they truly have no idea besides what the television tells them is out there.

It still seems like we have to reset the system ourselves.
But it also seems that we let the system get too entrenched into itself.
It may be too little, too late.

Either way, there is no other nominee, in my humble opinion.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I think the only good backup plan is......
secession.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

I concur my friend.

One of the biggest problems with our society is the epidemic intellectual laziness.

How do we get through to people!?!?!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Ron Paul/Jesse Ventura as Independent. Worst thing that could happen is you hand Obama a 2nd term. Much better than sell out Romney.
edit on 17-1-2012 by Tesclo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tesclo
Ron Paul/Jesse Ventura as Independent. Worst thing that could happen is you hand Obama a 2nd term. Much better than sell out Romney.
edit on 17-1-2012 by Tesclo because: (no reason given)

As far as 2012 goes, a ticket with Ventura's name on it would be a losing ticket, and would only hurt the popularity Ron Paul has gained over the last few months. I say this because most Ventura supporters are already gonna be voting for Ron Paul.
edit on 17-1-2012 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

That sounds like a good plan to me what if more than one or two states seceedes over the election. Might make the elitest sit up and take notice anyway.

top topics

join