It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Is It About Ron Paul?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Recited from the amazing article here:
settlersofsamaria.org...

From Israel: Vote Ron Paul and Let My People Go!

Well worth the watch, for it does not touch on his voting record but yet him as a person.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

The best video I have seen about Ron Paul yet. I will be voting for him, for my daughter and her future. Am about to add "Vote with your soul, vote with your conscience, vote Ron Paul 2012!" to my signature.

Thanks buddy. S+F delighted to be the first.
edit on 17-1-2012 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I think it is would be good if done.

But it's never done.

Those who run US govt wage on war and these types of letters are not going to do anything but to bring sympathy to Jews once again.

And the chose people agenda.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

eh this was okay.. the audio was less than perfect.. good message though.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

I think it is would be good if done.

But it's never done.

Those who run US govt wage on war and these types of letters are not going to do anything but to bring sympathy to Jews once again. And the chose people agenda.

Think you could unpack that for us a little? What does all that mean? Are you sure you have the right thread? Do you need someone to call the EMTs for you? Who is the President of the United States? How many fingers am I holding up?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ittabena

The best video I have seen about Ron Paul yet. I will be voting for him, for my daughter and her future. Am about to add "Vote with your soul, vote with your conscience, vote Ron Paul 2012!" to my signature.

Thanks buddy. S+F delighted to be the first.

With your permission, I would like to add it to my sig as well.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

With your permission, I would like to add it to my sig as well.

By all means. Of course!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

How many fingers am I holding up?

You don't like to think about what I said

+ Ron Paul (if wins) will just pass the same hall that all Us presidents walk through and that hall dictates politics.

I call it Zionist hall.

Remember how it changed Obama and his directions in his policies.
edit on 17/1/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

You don't like to think about what I said

I still don't know. What did you say? Read like giberish to me and I could get nothing coherent from it. Maybe a little proofreading and a little less defensiveness might get your point across a little better. At least then we could know if we agreed or disagreed with what you said.

Is that clear enough? Anger management dude!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

There is a huge difference between a Libertarian like Paul and a marxist like the O. First, we know and knew even during the election that O was/is a liar. We know that he must use a teleprompter in order to keep his story straight. We know that Mrs O(aka Marie Antoinette) hates America and all it used to stand for. We know that the O believes that there is no problem that cannot be solved with the government spending ever larger amounts of your money. Paul holds, and has held for over 30 years, different views. He believes in the people. He believes in personal freedom. IF RP does prove to be another puppet, then we have no hope short of 1776.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Is anyone else getting really tired of all these Ron Paul videos posted without a summary of what's being said in the video?

I don't have the time, or the audio, to watch all these videos and find out what they're saying, but I would really like to know!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glass
Is anyone else getting really tired of all these Ron Paul videos posted without a summary of what's being said in the video?

I don't have the time, or the audio, to watch all these videos and find out what they're saying, but I would really like to know!
Did you miss the link to the article? Calagrian said in his post that it was a recitation of the article so linked.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Remember how it changed Obama and his directions in his policies.

Obama was a politician from Illinois. (translation = crooked as a dogs hind leg) I am from Illinois and used to work for the Illinois State Legislature. I know of what I speak. No one should ever vote for a politician from Illinois, ever. We have been waiting for an honest one to come along since Adlai Stevenson, my 90 year old mother firmly agrees.

Obama was a legislator for about two weeks, relatively speaking. One week at the State level, one week at the National level. He had no record to speak of which could be examined. Ron does, and a dependable one at that. Obama was swept into office because he was black, and because he was a Democrat. Ron Paul is more a libertarian than a Republican. Comparison failure again.

On to the Jews. I used to wonder about that too. I mean you hear so much, but... I seriously looked into it, (The Secret War Against The Jews, by Aarons and Loftus) and found that the pop/internet myth is way off base. Check it out, I think a lot of things today will fall into place for you better after you read this book. It is the story of the Dulles gang and the shenanigans they pulled for decades since WWII. I promise you will be amazed. I'll give you a little preview; In the Mid East, Big Oil and the CIA are made up of the very same guys, similarly BP and MI6 have the same employees. Amazing huh?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Glass

Ah, choices are tough aren't they? WTF? I smell troll smell.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Hey Calgarian,

I'm glad you posted this; I was hoping someone had. It really is an amazing article and the video makes it so much more accessible to a lot of people.

Even if this wasn't about RP and simply about people seeking freedom or power I hope people can watch it with an open mind and begin to make realisations about themselves and the world around them.

Like many say, Ron Paul cured my apathy. He really did.

Peace out

top topics

join