It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shining Light Of The Unknown

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The darkness swallows us whole, and only the light of the soul, can free you from the demons holding your soul. Embracing the darkness, embracing the love of the light. That which has always been within your soul. Only by seeing the world for what it is and embracing that which others hate is how you begin to realize you aren't much different from those who dwell in the darkness. That is how you live within the light. Demolishing that which should be the death of you. Seeing that you are one... with that which would drive others to insanity.You have become enternal love and light.... leading others away from their paths to the pit of despair and bringing them closer to the light.
edit on 17-1-2012 by Rishiana because: Periods were in the middle of the word for and I had to delete them.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
ok. help me out here. Break down what your really trying to say.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by remyrange

Ok what I am trying to say is by embracing and anaylizing the darkness that is within all of us we can see the light that is within every thing in the world. The most hardened murderer dreams of love and wants love but because we all judge on their actions we ignore what may be inside them and as we do that it leads to a world where more and more corruption and chaos and disorder thrives. No one dares to listen and embrace the darkness to help the world become a more fullfilling and better place. Full of light and love and harmony. Listen I suppose what I am trying to say is that we shouldn't judge everyone because they made one mistake and we should try and help others thrive and grow out of the darkness. Thats what this poem was about. But sadly I made it cryptic.
edit on 17-1-2012 by Rishiana because: Grammar mistake.

edit on 17-1-2012 by Rishiana because: More info needed.

edit on 17-1-2012 by Rishiana because: More info needed.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Cool, poetry. I get it now. Wasn't sure if you were a babeling idiot, or crazy. Now I know that this was a poem. I thinks its cool Thumbs up.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by remyrange

Yeah it was a poem. I know if you just looked at it directly it would look like I was a babbling crazy idiot LOL But now you know its a poem and its not a babble. I am glad you enjoyed it.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

Some people just want to watch the world burn.

The difference between pure evil and pure good is mainly a matter of a core and simple philosophy: do the ends justify the means? Pure good will answer never, pure evil will answer always.

The disease that I can only sum up as "corruption" is another matter entirely.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

I could go into a whole philsophical debate on corruption with you if I wasn't so tired but I don't think we want to go there. On another note I agree one hundred percent with the rest of what you are saying.

top topics

join