It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is IRAN realy a threat? WW3 with China, Russia, Pakistan?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
What is video about????????
Im not about to watch a video if you cant tell us what its about.
Please outline the main points of said video
edit on 17-1-2012 by WozaMeathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
My question is, IF an attack on Tehran started up a world war with Russia and China backing Iran, does the US have some real financial options in pursuing such a war? With a large portion of our borrowed money coming from China, and I'm sure China would cut off the teet in such a scenerio, how could war even be a feasible option?

Ron Paul in 2012 is the ONLY choice.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightATL

If China and Russia decided to go in full scale they wouldn't tell you their plans before.... "Anything" could happen from nuclear meltdown to a few naval battles and a peaceagreement (to avoid the devastation).

Personally i have a hard time seeing the logic in a fullscale nuclear war...the winner would turn out as a looser....left alone on a hostile planet and crushed infrastructure. Lets hope the people behind the nuke-buttons got the same kind of toughts.

edit on 17-1-2012 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Hey check this Rense ,com article out....
Its about Irans defense capability

www.rense.com...

A whole lot of effort better be put into blowing these babys up before ever putting a ship in the gulf....much less a carrier!
We are talking 100 mile to 180 mile stabdoff launch......
they go mach 2 to 2.9
thats pretty fast in a small pond my friends....
Sure the reporter lays it on a bit thick, but he could be spot on.....

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Major General Zhang Zhaozhong, a professor from the Chinese National Defense University, said China will not hesitate to protect Iran even with a third World War. Russia has given Iran its bear hug and warns Israel and the West that an attack on Tehran would be considered an attack on Moscow. The threat heightens the prospect of World War III in the event of a military strike on Iran. Wake up America, and smell the Nukes!!

top topics

join