It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NDAA News :: Journalist Sues Obama Over Indefinite Detention Law

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

NDAA News :: Journalist Sues Obama Over Indefinite Detention Law

NDAA provision could be a one way ticket to Gitmo for reporters, claims class action lawsuit

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Tuesday, January 17, 2012

“Plaintiff Christopher Hedges is a journalist whose profession requires, in part:
1) ... that he have communication with and personal and direct intercourse with persons who are likely to be deemed engaged in hostilities with the United States under the AUMF [Authorization for Use of Military Force, Public Law 107-40] and the Homeland Battlefield Bill

2) ... that he travel to see and meet with such persons

3) ... that he report on the activities and beliefs of such persons

4) ... through his journalistic endeavors to convey their philosophy and belief systems to the public at large,” states the complaint.

Too many slack brained retards making too many sloppy laws that have no purpose to exist.

Anyone who has been to court for anything... even a traffic citation would quickly realize that

reality is left at the door; Words have opposite meanings and time stands still.

It's still one of the best judicial systems in the world for all of it's expanding flaws.

We already have laws for Treason and High Treason and we don't need the NDAA.

Congress needs to sit down and shut up. Glue their hands to their chair seats.

Everyone needs to be furious over the NDAA. Same as SOPA.
edit on 1·17·12 by DrMattMaddix because: ... oops forgot to link the article

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

Amen Brother.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
It is about time. The only force in the USA that can stop the President is the supreme court. If the courts back the President then you all know the drill. Freedom comes at a price ..... sometimes your life is that price. Where have all the patriots gone and where are the voices of the Governors.

It is not a slippery slope any more, it is free fall. You become that which you hate.

P

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
The leaders are just bored...

There is a ET group that isnt known by the leaders or other ET groups that should keepem quite busy coming very soon.

Laugh at the leaders......they hate that. Pencil neck snakes are silly.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I "facepalmed" for the US government and this kind of crap so much that I eventually broke my nose.
Can I facepalm them for a change?

Glad to see someone doing it.

top topics

join