It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Comes Full Circle? Santorum's Wife Dated Abortion Doc?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

You are right though. This is not very 1st-lady like.

Laura Bush killed a guy.
edit on 1/17/2012 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

This is true to an extent.
Before I came to know Him and my life began to change I had things in my life that was troubling and wrong.
After I changed those things became strengths and today I am able to counsel others on how to overcome them.
In Jesus, weakness are turned to strength in overcoming our faults and iniquities. I know this is hard to understand for those that choose to accept their own faults as part of who they are so they look to point fingers at the supposed hypocrisy of those they just cannot seem to understand.
edit on 17-1-2012 by manna2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed

Originally posted by wdkirk

Originally posted by ararisq

reply to post by mudbeed

There's nothing wrong with 2 people being on 2 different sides of an issue and still be friends/lovers.

Because she was with him doesn't mean she supported his ideas.

To have sex with the doctor that gave birth to you?

Gives new meaning to robbing the cradle.

1st of all, consenting adults can do what they want. Its not like they were relatives.

Besides, I'm not talking about their physical relationship.

On topic:

I am talking about the issue at hand which is abortion. He is pro she is not.

2 people can be together and have different views on subjects like this.

My wife is Democrat. I am Republican. We argue lots of topics.

I agree with you, but this news story is still a relative political topic no? Are you telling me that this would not affect Santorum's run? (as if he had a chance)

It is purely political. People will not see it the way I explained it. People will also see the "old" man with "young" girl. It is all cleverly crafted. It says just enough to cast doubt.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

reply to post by ararisq

You are right though. This is not very 1st-lady like.

Laura Bush killed a guy.
edit on 1/17/2012 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

Yeah, but the dead guy is going after royalties.

On topic:

A woman in the White House can have more influence than some people in congress. Look at Clinton. Personal vendettas and personal issues are scary. Simple as that...

I think public policy should either be made by robots or logic leaning scientists...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Agreed. 1st ladies have a lot to do with all sorts of stuff.

Hilary and Tipper tried to singlehandedly censor everything, but instead we got that cool black and white "Parental Advisory" logos.

Laura Bush killed a guy and Michelle Obama wants you to shop at Target and make school lunches healthier.

Nancy Reagan did a lot for females as well.

Actually Mrs. Ford was probably one of the most influential first ladies in our times. She came out regarding breast cancer and raised a lot of awareness on a subject that wasn't being talked about at all.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

I think you have to explain what was funny.
I don't get it? I mean if it was witty or humourous I would laugh but I see neither. Maybe it's just me and it's over my head.
Unless it was at the expense of someone, then I would not think it's funny.
But if it's funny you need to explain it....which again would mean it probably isn't funny.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

I got one better. Those who say they are save and still sin say its allright " Im saved" Got a B in law that steals and I always ask wwjd he just says he's saved and all he needs to do is try harder. Truly odd behavior and thinking

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

Im waiting for the Santorum scandal that he is gay. He is so homo phobic.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I wasn't paying a whole lot of atten to the whole political mess a few months ago and kept thinking sanation every time I heard his name. It kinda stuck and I pretty much wrote him off and still do

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Yeah, Santorum never really had a chance.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Hmm typical the Left is better than the right thread point out "hyprocrisy" of the other guy but never look at their own.

So what ? Who gives a crap who dated who?

The Leftists always claim moral superiority over everyone else excuse me all those "nutjobs" those religious nutjobs compared to the death and murder supported by them.

The party who is going around killing brown people at the moment is the left the party that supports abortion which is murder is the left but nope.

Let's make a thread about some chic and who she dated 20 years ago yep that is worthy of ATS members attentions.

Ted Kennedy killed a woman guess people never look at their history. The Edwards and his cheating on a dying woman and his theft of money oh and Weiners cybering all get tossed aside.

Because all the Republicans are evil incarnate yep its good to be a liberal you can do whatever the hell you want and makes no nevermind to anyone.

People are delusional to think the Left is any better than the Right try as they might to make thousands of threads on ATS saying how evil they are.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone and there is a lot of sin from the Left that was just for religious spite.

Edit to add:

Forgot to add the adulterers Roosevelt,Kennedy,Clinton.
edit on 17-1-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

reply to post by mudbeed

There's nothing wrong with 2 people being on 2 different sides of an issue and still be friends/lovers.

Because she was with him doesn't mean she supported his ideas.

To have sex with the doctor that gave birth to you?

Gives new meaning to robbing the cradle.

1st of all, consenting adults can do what they want. Its not like they were relatives.

Besides, I'm not talking about their physical relationship.

On topic:

I am talking about the issue at hand which is abortion. He is pro she is not.

2 people can be together and have different views on subjects like this.

My wife is Democrat. I am Republican. We argue lots of topics.

I agree with you, but this news story is still a relative political topic no? Are you telling me that this would not affect Santorum's run? (as if he had a chance)

Well well, should Democrat women criticize Dick Gephardt when he changed from Pro-life to Pro-choice early in his career?

books.google.com... 736lQ6AAjWg&hl=en&sa=X&ei=ue8VT-TJJaTc0QHQq4WxAg&ved=0CCcQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=when%20did%20Gephardt%20change%20to%20pro%20choice&f=false
edit on 17-1-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Since good ole Mrs. Santorum dated an abortion doc, could we perhaps have a post delivery abortion of the addle minded Rick? Please?

Derek

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Wow, that sorta explains to me why Santorum is so crazy about the issue. (He seems a bit crazy when he talks about it, to me)....like even if you are raped you can't have an abortion- there's no reason you can have an abortion, you die, woman, if you have to, you WILL have that baby......

Maybe a lot of projection going on....do I want a president that uses projection as a coping mechanism to that extent as president? No, but I already KNEW that Santorum was too crazy for me.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Neo96, I am actually middle ground. I root for what I believe to be better for our country. The GOP is not that answer, they've proven it. The current GOP sold the damn country out to corporations in the fake name of being against big government. You are a political fanboy. You eat up all the BS the GOP feeds you and then turn around and preach it blindedly without any thought. Talking points are super easy without actually having to rely on facts.

Why don't you put your party aside and actually figure out what is better for our goddamned country. The math is all there so is the research. Stop being a talking point idiot. You must love BDSM because voting GOP right now is like kicking yourself in the nads.

Let me ask... If they are against big government why all the latest pushes to ban collective bargaining, tax middle class more than the rich, make the unemployed pee in a cup when it costs the tax payer more.

How is that less government?

They sell their wacky laws to the highest bidder.

The Dems do it to, but it serves most of the country rather than a minute percent.

Also who says any politician that screws around gets my sympathy. Was I nice to Anthony Weiner? No. I wouldnt defend him and what he did was wrong. I am smart enough to understand that when a Democrat screws up it does not reflect on me.

Apparently you haven't learned that lesson yet.
edit on 1/19/2012 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

Yeah that's middile ground alright telling me what to say what to think what to do.

The largest expansion of Government is from the left tho none will ever face it same old song and dance about evil GOP evil corporations.

66 million Americans on social security with a life no better than an 800 check for the rest of their lives destroying jobs and trillions and a lifestyle far better than they could have because they have been lied to because never fear the left are the great saviors of the republic.

50 million Americans on welfare with a life no better than a Government check

25 million Americans unemployed

136 million Americans would perish if the Government didn't play Robbing Hood 150 million Americans actually work in this country with Half not paying "their fair share" not the corporations.

Over 100 trillion dollars in promises made that can never be paid for,

Yeah right i find that post offensive and insulting for a person who claims to be middle ground that post was anything but,

Numbers do not lie and this nation's problems are the direct result of those who try to legislation wealth and success and that has not worked out in fact those policies are what is leading to this peoples destruction.

www.usdebtclock.org...

People have mistaken my thoughts open for debate they never have been.

From the creation of green legislation the federal reserve the social welfare programs take a good look at that "small government " crowd the Democrats

but of course you won't.

edit on 19-1-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
It boils down to this, BEFORE she met and married Rick Santorum, the future Mrs Karen Santorum was a young nursing student and she had a live-in romance for several years with an obstetrician named Tom Allen. Allen was 30 years older than Karen, in fact he had delivered her about 20 years earlier. Allen, around this time, branched out his Ob/Gyn practice to include abortions. Allen is still alive (around 92 y.o.). It is not clear if Allen ever got to know Rick Santorun.

Karen was not cheating on Rick. Dr Allen more than a mere abortionist. Their relationship was more than a mere affair. If you could live with Fancy Nancy as First Lady, you should have no complaints about Karen Santorum.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Not that I support Santorum but what his wife did over 20 years ago has what to do with him?

What this here fella said. I don't see what his wife did in the past, when she was just barley out of her teens reflects santorum. I honestly believe he is crazy as he seems.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Mcupobob

It should be important because she is out there now pretending to be a devout Catholic while on the campaign trail and apparently Santorum used to be pro-choice according to the article.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
What is most fascinating to me isn't the love life of a young nursing student, named Karen Garver, in Pittsburgh in the 1980s. Nope what stuns me is in an economy that is crashing; over 16% real unemployment; jihadists developing nuke capabilities; political operatives believe that THIS CRAP will concern anyone.

Kind of a real time snapshot of what our "betters" think of us. Throw the masses some "trash" and keep them occupied...and did you hear, Newt had an affair...woo hoo...now forget you have no money but discuss instead those wacky Republicans and their sex lives.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join