It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talking to animals!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Whjat's the big deal? My first sentry dog used to do my tax forms for me.
She was a John Wayne fan. I used to tell her that smoking the Lucky Strikes was gonna get her like they got the Duke. Stupid bitch died of cancer.
That was the year before the IRS audit because of $?750.00/year deduction for smokes, claiming they were anti-homicide medication.

You're better off not talking to the animals. If they were that smart they'd be in the house and we'd be the ones under it!

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
You're better off not talking to the animals. If they were that smart they'd be in the house and we'd be the ones under it!

This just shows some of your stupidity. Im not saying you are stupid, because you are very smart, but that comment is stupid. You can always learn from other animals and people, even if they are dumber than you are. You may not learn complex math, but you will learn stuff about your pet.

Thomas crowne just try talkint to one of your dogs once, if you dont like it then dont do it again.

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Please tell me what happened when you tried this. Did it work? Any feed back please/

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 02:49 PM
link   
you cant talk to bushes dog the people here are scary. the dog cant tell you secrets. you probably just think tthat you are talking to dogs. you probalby hear something stupid that you want to hear in your mind.

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 05:38 PM
link   
No. you actualy can talk to animals.

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 08:07 PM
link   
this is just a possibility...what if you really cant talk to animals and you are just crazy ilovepizza?

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Im not crazy it does work.

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 02:00 AM
link   
you can talk to animals just as you talk to a human
but its when you hear their voice in your head that you need help.

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I am not crazy. It does really work.

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Well, my dog (Black German Shepherd / Wolfe mix) hasn't ever spoken to me but he ran his boundary yesterday afternoon and as I called to him he turned, looked at me as to say "f-you" and proceeded to the nieghbors yard to "befriend" her dog. I went over there and he came home willingly but the look I got was priceless. I don't know if was telepathy but I knew what he meant as soon as it happened! I was so mad but I had to laugh.

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I read your instructions, and you are just mediating and focusing on your pet at the same time, the long distance thing makes me think that it is just your singal brain manafesting these conversations, not actual comunication, they do not discribe things witch you dont already know

arc

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I talk to just about every animal I pass - cats, dogs, birds, cows.... Sometimes they respond and sometimes they run away! I don't think it's possible to have a 'human' conversation with any animal without resorting to some heavy meditation (or medication?!) but you can certainly communicate on a more instinctive level

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

This just shows some of your stupidity.

=======================================
TC is very funny and NOT stupid at all, however we are uncertain about you.
and TC everytime we have to go into the crawl space to repair the toilet they are in the house licking there balls and laughing!!!

i always talk to my dogs they never answer but listen well, they are domestic.
i always talk to wild animals as there are many here in Alaska, they listen very well and do talk back in very short but distinct statements with a clear message.
insects do not say much but they listen well except for mosquitoes, they are driven and must be destroyed. bees, spiders, butterflies, etc... they will do what you tell them. sometimes you have to raise your voice but they will listen and obey
have a good chat

tut tut

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I've never tried talking to animals per se, but when I'm in a wooded area, or anywhere away from the interference of civilization, I can "ask" animals to join me for my stay. I've had companions from chipmunks and rabbits to does and even two coyotes. I think you just have to be respectful and open in nature to them. Bare your soul, and stare into their eyes with a smile on your face and in your heart. It's very comforting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join