It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talking to animals!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Everyone who knows how or wants to know how come join the ats chat tomorrow at 10 pm. I live in arizona so your time zone may be different. If we can talk with bushes dog then he might be able to tell us some secret information.

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 02:12 AM
link   
kinda creepy though. it really works though so people should try it out. 10 pm mtn.
here are the time zones....
Pacific- 9pm
Mountain-10pm
Central-11pm
and Eastern -Midnight
dunno bout the rest of the world though

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Im confused. Couldnt you just post it?

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 12:25 AM
link   
ok the time i choose was obviously not a good one. So make suggestions on a better time to do it.

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I will be in contact with aliens and they will tell me when planet x will smash into the earth

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 03:31 AM
link   
it's possible to talk via telepathy with animals. They pretend that cats have very interesting conversations...

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I talk to my animals all the time... My cats and dogs know what "get down", "suppertime", "go for a ride", etc. mean, and acknowledge it accordingly.

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Those are commands you taught them, or stuff they heard you say and learned. You are not actually talking to them.

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Then tell us how to "talk" to animals.

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Cant you just post a link or something?

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 12:39 AM
link   
i dont have a link sorry, but i will post how to do it in here tomorrow. I dont have time to do it now.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 03:13 PM
link   
and they do it, or if I ask them which can of food they want, and they pick it...it's talking enough for me.

The last thing I want is my cat coming up to me and going (in feline) "So, how was your day?"

I flop in the easy chair, my fiance starts dinner, my cats and my dog usually pile on the chair with me...and all is good in the world.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I saw a cat say "I love you" on America's Funniest Home Video's once.
On a serious side, I think that you can communicate back and forth with animals, but you don't actually hear them speaking, more along the lines you sense what they are communicating.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Everyone knows animals can't talk.

AF1

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Just take plenty of shrooms, then I'm sure you'll be able to talk to whatever animal you want to.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
500 years ago we knew the world was flat. 15 minutes ago you knew we were alone in the universe, imagine, what you'll know, tomorrow.

what everyone 'knows' is not the fact. it's little things like this that changes what people know. today we know, we can't live in space, not with our technology. in a hundred years we will. technology, science, physics, and philospohy, none of them are complete. until then what you 'know' is as dependable as an islamic extremist, alone in times square, with an assault rifle.

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Ok here is what you do.

First be in a room with no distractions. A loud fan would be a distraction so turn of anything that might distract you. Lights are ok to have on, but i wouldnt reccomend having one pointed right in your eyes.

Next you want to calm down and relax. Imagine yourself in your happy place and that all the thoughts in your mind go away. If you meditate then you can do that instead to clear your mind. Just find the way that is best for you to clear your mind and do it.

Now imagine a white light entering your body through your head. Imagine it flowing throughout your body getting rid of all of the tension. Then imagine the white light leaving your body. You want your eyes closed when doing this.

Now imagine that the door to you is open so that thoughts and images and other stuff can get into you. Do this also with your eyes closed.

Then, with your eyes closed, concentrate on one of your pets. Dont think about it too much or try to hard because it wont work if you do. Then you will get little things that your animal is thinking. Maybe excitement, food, happy, tired, and many other things.

Do not expect to get a book's worth of information. You will only get little things to start of with. You might only get an image of your dogs food bowl. Once you practice for a long time you will start to get more and more each time.

You can also ask your pet questions. Just send them a question and wait for them to respond. You can also do this long distance. Just picture you pet and it will work. If you want to try someone elses pet just use a pictuer if you are trying longdistance.

It is important to respect the animal like you do a person. Sometimes the animal might not want to talk, so dont keep on trying to talk to them if they dont want to. Also dont start off asking them deep and meaning full questions. Start of with what is your favorite activity, toy or food.

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 01:45 AM
link   
did any one try this?

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 02:47 AM
link   
it works if you do it right.

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Always have an open mind when trying this.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join