It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Asks Betty White To Release Birth Certificate (VIDEO)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Okay, I have to personally admit that I laughed heartily at this. I was watching the Betty White birthday special when Obama made a great funny and I figured I'd share, as it's relevant to our topics here at ATS.

Enjoy!

If we didn't know better, we'd call this a campaign ad. In honor of her 90th birthday, President Obama sent a video message to Betty White, asking to see her long-form birth certificate. After all, she is incredibly spry for a woman of advancing age.

Related Thread: White House Releases Obamas BC

Source
edit on 1/17/2012 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I can't stand OBAMA. But I have to admit. This was funny. Good job obama!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I think it's cute. He's a funny guy. And I think making light of the birth certificate issue is a smart campaign move, too. He's ramping up into campaign mode now.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
He certainly has no problem making fun of himself. I like it.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Although the conspiratory side of me goes haywire and triggers a lot of 'Ab Absurdo', I think this was a very funny way to celebrate someone.

Even us people 'in the know' must be able to have a laugh about their own serious agendas from time to time..

So S&F

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
It would be even funnier if she response back with "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" that would be classic lol

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Chalk one up for Obama!
I love Betty White - what
a wonderful woman!
Happy Birthday Betty!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

That was hilarious!!

I like that he can make fun of himself honestly and doesn't get all pissy over it.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Just to let all of you birthers who can not understand this....This is a joke to make you look as silly as possible.

this should be a message to how ridiculous you all look when you demand Obama to show his Birth Certificate...

He is President....and you cant void it by saying he wasnt born in America

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
if only they enabled comments on these videos, he'd get 45,000 comments in less then 30mins, asking him stuff like...are you serious? the country is in a mess ,youre about to borrow another trillion, start a war and sign our freedoms away and your making jokes???

i didnt laugh at the video, sorry

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Do not mess with Betty White, only a Jedi can do what she has done...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Do not mess with Betty White, only a Jedi can do what she has done...

Hahaha! Awesome photo Jibby!

edit on 1/17/2012 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

HAHAHA thanks for the crack up!

Betty a Jedi, awesome!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
This really is funny. Probably the best thing he's done in office!!!! I know the country is in a world of [bleep] atm...but seriously...we are quite often just a step or 2 away from that all the time. You have to be able to laugh....especially at yourself.

Great find...thx for the laugh!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Kudos Obama, I was never a supporter but that was great! I loved it when the president put the picture of Betty with his family photos then put on the headphones and jammed tot he Betty White theme song.

How could you not love Betty White?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

top topics

join